Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods >> Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios - 6/1/2011 2:30:50 PM   
visor172

Hi,

dont like to hide my units all the time in first turn from russian artillary. russian arty expecially with Kajusha arty disrupt all my infantry.

I made a ramdom campaign with random campaign Genrator with 24 scenarios for example. Load them in campaign editor to find out the names of all the scenarios files.

My first question is: how can I load them in the scenario editor too? in the load scanario file window they are not listed.

Second question: I installed the easy xml editor and load there the first scenario, changed some values.......reinforcement turn for arty= 10, reinforcement chance= .01 and did some other changes in the german auxilary units OOB. save it and finish the xml editor. Name of scenario is same like original.

When I try to load now this campaign it dont work and bring be always back to choose campaign menu.

What do I have to do and how to remove the russian arty in the scenarios of and random generated campaign?

Thanks for any help

Visor

Post #: 1
RE: Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios - 6/1/2011 2:58:41 PM   
junk2drive

I use Notepad ++ to edit xmls.

I noticed in the first line of my campaign - preplanned="German" try changing that to none.

< Message edited by junk2drive -- 6/1/2011 3:00:01 PM >

Conflict of Heroes "Most games are like checkers or chess and some have dice and cards involved too. This game plays like checkers but you think like chess and the dice and cards can change everything in real time."

(in reply to visor172)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Panzer Command: Ostfront >> Maps, Models and Mods >> Question remove artillary in random campaign scenarios Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI