Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

My personal mod ;)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> My personal mod ;) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
My personal mod ;) - 5/8/2018 9:06:37 PM   
Daniel Amieiro

Well i'm trying to do a "historical mod", not EIA, not EIH. I advance it's another type of EIH game with different balance. The main goal is that it will be funny and challenging :)

This mod will try to mimic the same historic conditions:
- Real infantry forces.
- Real diplomatic status
- All corps.

This implies many things (i have the data collected), but the major changes it will imply (trying to code) is:

- Turkey is the same as Ottoman Empire. So no ottoman empire kingdom. All northern africa (except morocco) is turkey home provinces (eyalets). That's is the real status.
- Nearly All countries have artillery. Even minors. And nearly all minors have some kind of corps.
- Same for guard. Expect Two guard corps for france (old guard and young guard :D)
- Some countries will have bigger armies. Specially Austria and Spain at start or Poland if formed.
.. more generals, more fun..
well, it's a hobbyist scenario. Don't expect me be a great designer, only i will try to do my best :D

I have a BIG doubt for making infantry men to Infantry factors in EIA.
How MANY MEN was an infantry factor? I have seen 2000 men in some the General and EIH 4.0 and 5.1 docs, but in the same docs, 3000 men. Same for cavalry.
Quality of the troops is morale. I am trying to make a "rule" and maintain these.
For example KGL has 14000 men with a peak of 28000 men. If i use the 2000 men rule, KGL will have 14 factors.
On the other hand, Nappy to Russia send nearly 770000 men and 45-550000 of these were french... so a peak france with 2000men per factor will have at least the ability to deploy in corps 275 IF -> it has only 215 ). Game corps seems to have taken 2000 for some calculations and 3000 for others...

< Message edited by Daniel Amieiro -- 5/8/2018 9:23:52 PM >
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815 >> My personal mod ;) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI