Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Community Event idea(s)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Community Event idea(s) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Community Event idea(s) - 8/11/2020 5:09:48 AM   
Daza99

What might be a fun idea is if someone creates/rolls up a very hard scenario and share it (Save for round 1) and upload it to google drive or dropbox and make it public to those interested in doing this.

Then create a thread for it for participants only maybe. So basically those who enter the event will post a screenshot of their main map & their progress every 10 rounds/turns in the thread and comparisons can be visually made, would be interesting to see how everyone goes about things differently. Each screenshot post could have the round number in the title to keep it organized if there is any late posts.

This could be just for fun, however other similar events could be run such as 48 hour event to see who can get the highest Victory Score within that time. Eg small planet and advanced tech to jumpstart the progress etc.

Each type of event could have different goals see who can get the most hexes within a set time or whatever goal suits the type of planet. I don't think the game tracks kills, would be nice if it did so you could track/screen shot how many alien fauna was killed for another event with a Starship troopers type of map/scenario.

Going with this idea, i think it would be also fun to have a pbem pvp game where every 10 turns progress of that is posted in a thread and we can keep progress of how it is going over time. Or even a screen shot per turn is given to an event organizer as well, and a video of all rounds is made (of screenshots) for a sped up overview of the map progress at the end.

Anyway just knocking about some ideas.

Does sound like an interesting idea? What would be an interesting planet to start on?
Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Community Event idea(s) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI