Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot - 2/8/2022 7:05:56 PM   
Antmf_slith

Wasnt pretty but I did it lol. It's the Americans in the north after I took Cheneux and La Gleize they surrounded me and i was afraid of moving any units out to try and capture other VP's. So I kept them bunkered in there and the Americans couldnt budge me. The South was easier...
Post #: 1
RE: Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot - 2/9/2022 3:00:59 AM   
Jagger2002

There you go! The key is Cheneux and La Gleize and speed. You may want to check out that forum thread on Stavelot now.

(in reply to Antmf_slith)
Post #: 2
RE: Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot - 2/9/2022 7:32:06 PM   
Antmf_slith

So let me ask you because I dont see it in that specified thread. HOw do I get supplies to my troops that take over Cheneux and La Gleize. My supply from the east doesnt go that far unless I dont know what Im doing which is probably the case lol...

NM I figured it out I need to take the town a little south Trois Ponts which i did after this playthrough and got 91 still minor but getting closer.

< Message edited by Antmf_slith -- 2/9/2022 8:33:38 PM >

(in reply to Jagger2002)
Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns: Ardennes Offensive >> Well Im getting better won a minor victory on Stavelot Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI