Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

A CALL FOR A Loyalty !

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A CALL FOR A Loyalty ! Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
A CALL FOR A Loyalty ! - 10/27/2001 6:23:00 AM   
ruxius

SUMMARY

MAny of us love SPWAW and will be endlessly grateful to what MATRIX did to the original Steel PAnthers..they gave this game a new life...and a FUTURE !
Hundreds of issues made SPWAW an outstanding wonder which enlightens SP1 where darkness stands out there even if they use graphics and hyper Hardwar resources

Many Revolutions in SPWAW that had full respect of the holy and old tradition..

Many of us Know how much has be done in this forum by WB and Paul Vebber..

Clear difference from any other software gaming house many of you could have tasted here...

Two men mainly provided this new feedback for us... Now one of this man has 'retired'..but we NOW HAVE still a picture of Him with us..(we always hope one day we can say to you again Welcome back Master!)
Wild Bill 4649 posts
Mister/master Wild Bill
Paul Vebber 4587 posts...
Mister PAul Vebber
Still among us..but a man we brought to think that all that has be done is good for words..but no returns...something which is the basic for having what we had...

4649 4587
Can these two numbers describe the importance of these two men ? Two man who gave a second home for many of us here where to spend a lot of time and where you can feel listened to from the fellows who counts !
..I know I have never written so many English in my life other than here.. No they can't...but it's a question of Honour here...he wrote
Read the post HERE I think it's time we express to them somehing here.. Do not write comments here...it's not the place intended for doing that now...but

Your name
Your true-concrete love for SPWAW

Express your loyalty...now
WILL THIS POST BE LONG 100 posts ?
Your Love decides...that's why this is meant to be a CALL FOR YOU !

Ruxius :
1 MCNA , Firefight , ordered MEGACD 2...
I will order MEGACD3 and CL Thank you !
[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: ruxius ]

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!
Post #: 1
- 10/27/2001 6:38:00 AM   
Mikimoto

Mikimoto:
1 MCNA. Pre-Ordered MCLV.
I Will buy MC3 and Combat Leader, sure.
I will buy, perhaps, napoleonics and close assault. [ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: Mikimoto ]

Desperta ferro!
Miquel Guasch Aparicio

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 2
- 10/27/2001 6:43:00 AM   
Alby

ALBY
Purchased MCNA. Pre-Ordered MCLV.
I Will buy MC3 and Combat Leader as Well.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 3
- 10/27/2001 6:51:00 AM   
AlvinS

I love what Matrix has done with Steel Panthers. I have Mega Campaign North Africa. I have pre-ordered Lost Victories , and I will order the other Mega Campaigns as they become available. I am looking forward to Combat Leader and Uncommon Valor just to name a couple.
AlvinS

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." ---Mark Twain

Naval Warfare Simulations

AlvinS

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 4
- 10/27/2001 7:40:00 AM   
rich12545

I have MCNA, preordered MCLV and will buy every MC that Matrix comes out with.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 5
- 10/27/2001 7:58:00 AM   
KG Erwin

I 'm trying to organize a Matrix Fan Convention for May 2002 in Charleston WV. Wild Bill is coming (as a fan), what about the rest of the current staff? I wanna see at least Paul show up, too. If that doesn't show my commitment, then do me one better.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 6
- 10/27/2001 7:59:00 AM   
Polrbear

Bought 2 MCNA
Will buy future products based on Matrix's ability to timely eliminate Yugo bug for MCNA.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 7
- 10/27/2001 9:21:00 AM   
Mark Ezra

Bought MCNA, preordered MCLV, will purchase the next MC..ordered a coffee cup. More than that I encouaged all my gaming friends to get SPWAW and check out Matrix

All Hail Marx and Lennon

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 8
- 10/27/2001 9:40:00 AM   
generalrichmond

Hmmm. New to SPWaW. However, I have been wanting to get the MC's since I heard of this a few weeks ago. Well, I just ordered MCNA and pre-ordered MCLV. I will also anything else that comes out for SPWaW, shirts notwithstanding.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 9
- 10/27/2001 11:10:00 AM   
DoubleDeuce

1 MCNA. Will be ordering MCLV, MC3 and Combat Leader. Am very much looking forward to the Napoleonic game as well. On another note I a working hard on designing a Multiplayer campaign. It seems a long process, learning as I go. Hope to have a revised system up and running by years end.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 10
- 10/27/2001 11:11:00 AM   
Warrior

Have purchased two MCNA's, money for MC Lost Victories is sitting in a gift certificate waiting for the release, and will buy 3rd MC when it comes out. Also bought and tried other Matrix games, but SPWaW is the best so far.

Retreat is NOT an option.

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 11
- 10/27/2001 2:50:00 PM   
RichardTheFirst

You can say I'm unemploeyed now and soon I'll have to sell my beloved MagicTheGathering and coins collections, but what the hell...
Ordered Desert Fox. Been a SW Project Manager for 3 years (16 team, 200 users) so I know what user requirements can do to a man. We all love you Paul!

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 12
- 10/27/2001 3:08:00 PM   
RolandRahn_MatrixForum

Purchased MCNA
Pre-ordered MCLV
Organising a group order for MCLV
Will buy every module for CA and CL [ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: RolandRahn ]

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 13
- 10/27/2001 3:14:00 PM   
sebagonzalez

Just a suggestion to the MatrixGames Staff.
I saw another topic in the forum where Paul Veber tells that the sell of the game has not been as expected (i mean megacampaigns).
Well, the game is really great i must admit i fell in love with it, but the sell system of all the products is based on the future and not in the current customer buying habits.
To sell online has been something that has growed a lot in this years and it is supposed to change at all our way of buying in the future, using always internet. The fact is that many people if u do a Marketing poll, will say no to buy online. I am one of this guys that actually love the game and would really like to have it, but i wont buy this online. I love (and 70% or more of world gamers), to get into the Store, put the cash and return home with my game. Sometimes is better lower earnings but in mass. Why i have a new game in the Stores for 40 Dollars and have to pay 70 or more for get it shipped. I think that a drastical change in this matter will help Matrix games boast is sells in large part.
I know this thngs and is not something to start tomorrow, but it must be in the mind of the Matrix staff if wants to se the Big Bucks.
Meanwhile i cant give any economical support, but as many other games, we r translating the game manual to Spanish, is not an economic help, but it for sure supports the game, and all this for free, the same way we recieved this game.
Well Matrix staff, hope i had collaborated in some way.

Mierda....y ahora...que corno hago?

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 14
- 10/27/2001 3:41:00 PM   
Gen.Hoepner

Bought MCNA.Waiting to see how ver 7.0 kills out the YUGO bug.No douts in buying the other 2 MC if YUGO is away.CL and one or two other projects in development are on my buying list.

[image]http://yfrog.com/2m70331348022314716641664j [/image]

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 15
- 10/27/2001 3:54:00 PM   
ruxius

15 loyalists,for now... [ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: ruxius ]

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 16
- 10/27/2001 3:54:00 PM   
pax27

I will surely buy all Mega Campaigns as soon as I myself get some funding for it!
Combat Leader is a sure buy, the most obvious must-have in a long time! SPWaW is one of the greatest games ever made, and to me that makes the guys behind it some of the greatest developers ever! This is also the best and most informative AND friendly forum I´ve ever visited! Nothing but good to you all, especially the two special gentlemen mentioned above! Pax (Patric), Gothenburg, Sweden

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 17
- 10/27/2001 8:06:00 PM   
Panzer Capta

Purchased MC NA, purchased MC LV, will purchase MC W and Combat Leader. Why I purchased: 1. Absolutely wonderful game. 2. Felt a very deep obligation to give something
back for all that i have so generously
received. 3. Financial support of the game we love is
imperative for the future evolution of the
games to come. Thanks Matrix and all who have worked so hard. Panzer Captain

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 18
- 10/27/2001 10:03:00 PM   
Gallo Rojo

Mikimoto:
1 I bought MCNA.
I Will buy Russia MC and Combat Leader, sure.
I will buy napoleonics wars. And I will support Matrix now and forever! Don't give-up guys!!

The bayonet is a weapon with a worker on each end

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 19
- 10/27/2001 11:18:00 PM   
bobaloo000

Bought MCNA, pre-oredered MCLV, will order MC3 as soon as it is available. Will also order other Matrix titles as they become available. Keep up the good work!

Mister I'm not a boy no I'm a man/and I believe in the promised land...

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 20
- 10/27/2001 11:28:00 PM   
m10bob

SPWAW is the improved version of STEEL PANTHERS,a historically accurate tactical wargame for the computer.(So far,it's been the best i have ever seen,and i have played wargames on the cpu since the Atari 800 days)..An Army buddy got me hooked solid on military games while i was still overseas "doing the real thing"..I am a combat vet..My dad was a combat vet..So was his dad,etc.(for a couple of hundred years,verifiable)..I would not spend 5 minutes with some of the real crap out there on the shelves..SPWAW and MATRIX are "THE REAL McCOY" when it comes to having a real "flavor" of authenticity for the historical subject....of course i have the original mega-campaign,and of course,i have pre-ordered the next already,and too have disdain for the "cry-babies" that somehow found there way onto this forum,when they were probably looking for the "Girl Scouts" website..........................I support Matrix.........I strongly support Matrix.....I deem all the good folks like Mr's Vebber and "Wild Bill","TankHead",Greg McCarthy,and the rest to be real friends.(Greg,hope i got your name right,i didn't look)..Any of you can expect to see your products in my home,and an active part of my life....

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 21
- 10/27/2001 11:59:00 PM   
troopie

I have MC NA. I WILL buy Combat Leader, especially the Modern Combat modules. If I have to upgrade to run Combat Leader, I will. I will take VERY close looks at the others, and will likely buy some of them. Especially the Napoleonic games. If Matrix comes out with a tactical WW1 game, I will pre-order it. troopie

Pamwe Chete

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 22
- 10/28/2001 12:51:00 AM   
Don Doom

I have MCNA, pre-ordered MCEF and two cup & t-shirts.

Doom
Vet of the Russian General Winter
For death is only the begining

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 23
- 10/28/2001 1:00:00 AM   
Truckeye

Ordered MCNA, preordered/paid for MCLV, will buy any more MCs that roll down the pike, will get combat leader too.

In the Last days its said the Lion will lay down with the Lamb. Even on that day, I would want to be the Lion. Ben Gurion

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 24
- 10/28/2001 1:16:00 AM   
Red Baron

I have MCNA, pre-ordered MCEF and cap & t-shirts and used most of last Winter/Spring on EFMC TEAM (The Best Design Team In The World )
With Loyalty Regards...RB

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 25
- 10/28/2001 4:08:00 AM   
LeibstandartePzD

Purchased MC #1
Pre-Purchased MC #2
2 T-shirts and will buy all the war games they put out. You post it in the store I'll buy it. There are none finer.

Respectfully,
Jason E. Otto
Former member of the 8th US Cavalry and a grandson of a Leibstandarte tanker.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 26
- 10/28/2001 4:38:00 AM   
Capt. Pixel

One of the finest, and most bug-free games I've ever head the pleasure to play - and for FREE!
Anyone who has the audacity to complain is being totally unreasonable.
Bought MCNA and am patiently looking forward to more in the MC series and CL.
The team at Matrix has my enduring gratitude for the monumental effort that they have put forward to create and market this truly incredible game.
THANK YOU

"Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible. "
- Stonewall Jackson

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 27
- 10/28/2001 5:28:00 AM   
BomBeer

I bought the MCNA and look forward to the next as well as the new games in development.

IYAAYAS

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 28
- 10/28/2001 5:39:00 AM   
Massimo

I have ordered Mnca (unfortunately I am still waiting) and surely I will order all Matrix new games (except the sci-fi ones)

"Nei secoli fedele"(Loyal in the centuries)Carabinieri motto

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 29
- 10/28/2001 6:06:00 AM   
AC

Got MCNA, will surely get the second MC and will have a look on Combat Leader and Close Assault.
And if there would be a WWI tactical game, I defintely would buy it. AC

"Tridentina, avanti!" General L. Reverberi leading his Alpini troops in the decisive assault on Soviet-held Nikolajewka, 26th January 1943

(in reply to ruxius)
Post #: 30
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> A CALL FOR A Loyalty ! Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI