Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Two quick questions

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great >> Two quick questions Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Two quick questions - 10/14/2006 3:03:33 PM   
IAN 1963

1. Am I right in thinking that it is the original Horse and Musket series you have taken over and no the “Horse & Musket II” games “Prussia’s Glory” etc?
2. Can you use unit portraits that are compatible with “Blackpowder Wars” i.e. 20% higher than they are wide so that all the work that has gone into creating those 3000 or so ones for that game are not wasted and any created for the new game can be used for modding purposes for “Blackpowder wars”.

Looking forward to the new game
Ian
Post #: 1
RE: Two quick questions - 10/15/2006 4:23:41 AM   
David Heath

quote:

ORIGINAL: IAN 1963

1. Am I right in thinking that it is the original Horse and Musket series you have taken over and no the “Horse & Musket II” games “Prussia’s Glory” etc?
2. Can you use unit portraits that are compatible with “Blackpowder Wars” i.e. 20% higher than they are wide so that all the work that has gone into creating those 3000 or so ones for that game are not wasted and any created for the new game can be used for modding purposes for “Blackpowder wars”.

Looking forward to the new game
Ian

We have a license to the Horse and Musket game engine. Shrapnel will still be selling their currently released titles in the series. Michael Cooney will be working with us doing some coding for a little while as we get things moving along. Tim Coakley and Dave Erickson will also be working on the project and I am sure Dave will drop by soon and say hi.

As for your second question I need Tim to answer that I really don't know.

David

< Message edited by David Heath -- 10/16/2006 10:40:18 PM >

(in reply to IAN 1963)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great >> Two quick questions Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI