Two quick questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Horse and Musket: Volume I, Frederick the Great

IAN 1963 -> Two quick questions (10/14/2006 3:03:33 PM)

1. Am I right in thinking that it is the original Horse and Musket series you have taken over and no the “Horse & Musket II” games “Prussia’s Glory” etc?
2. Can you use unit portraits that are compatible with “Blackpowder Wars” i.e. 20% higher than they are wide so that all the work that has gone into creating those 3000 or so ones for that game are not wasted and any created for the new game can be used for modding purposes for “Blackpowder wars”.

Looking forward to the new game
Ian

David Heath -> RE: Two quick questions (10/15/2006 4:23:41 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: IAN 1963

1. Am I right in thinking that it is the original Horse and Musket series you have taken over and no the “Horse & Musket II” games “Prussia’s Glory” etc?
2. Can you use unit portraits that are compatible with “Blackpowder Wars” i.e. 20% higher than they are wide so that all the work that has gone into creating those 3000 or so ones for that game are not wasted and any created for the new game can be used for modding purposes for “Blackpowder wars”.

Looking forward to the new game
Ian

We have a license to the Horse and Musket game engine. Shrapnel will still be selling their currently released titles in the series. Michael Cooney will be working with us doing some coding for a little while as we get things moving along. Tim Coakley and Dave Erickson will also be working on the project and I am sure Dave will drop by soon and say hi.

As for your second question I need Tim to answer that I really don't know.

David

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI