Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a man... - 12/12/2006 4:21:23 AM   
Executioner Five

Was wondering if there's any timeframe for this to be activated.
Post #: 1
RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a... - 12/12/2006 10:57:26 AM   
ravinhood

Sometime this week I believe Marc said the CD+manual would be available from DR's webpage. It's what I'm waiting on also.

(in reply to Executioner Five)
Post #: 2
RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a... - 12/12/2006 4:31:24 PM   
Kylar Vonzain

I was under the impression that they said it would be last week, but hopefully it will be soon. I've been waiting on it since the game came out (even before the official announcement).

(in reply to ravinhood)
Post #: 3
RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a... - 12/12/2006 9:17:09 PM   
Erik Rutins

Because of the printed manual process, we expect them to be available later this week.

Regards,

- Erik

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to Kylar Vonzain)
Post #: 4
RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a... - 12/12/2006 9:32:04 PM   
Executioner Five

Will throwing a really good temper tantrum help the process along any?  I want to buy this--but I need the printed manual :).

(in reply to Erik Rutins)
Post #: 5
RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a... - 12/12/2006 10:04:11 PM   
ggallagher

Same here...chomping at the bit for this, but awaiting the manual/CD option for ordering....why not implement the ordering option, and simply delay the physical shipment. (allows us to D/L immediately and wait for the CD/Manual when they're ready....)????

(in reply to Executioner Five)
Post #: 6
RE: when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a... - 12/12/2006 10:43:23 PM   
Kylar Vonzain

quote:

ORIGINAL: ggallagher

Same here...chomping at the bit for this, but awaiting the manual/CD option for ordering....why not implement the ordering option, and simply delay the physical shipment. (allows us to D/L immediately and wait for the CD/Manual when they're ready....)????

I am fully behind that idea. Maybe it has something to do with inventory management? Either way, I just got my wisdom teeth out today, and there is nothing I would like to do more than take out my pain on Bobby Lee :-P

"It is well that war is so terrible -- lest we should grow too fond of it." - R.E. Lee

"You played for HOW LONG?" - My Girlfriend

(in reply to ggallagher)
Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865 >> when will we be able to purchase download+CD with a manual? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI