Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: Winter operations

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America 2: Wars in America >> Tech Support >> RE: Winter operations Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: Winter operations - 2/7/2009 8:24:13 PM   
JastaV

quote:

ORIGINAL: Blueprint

quote:

Just yesterday I was TheBlackViper!
Now I'm The BlackLegion!

I'm JastaV, (sometimes jastaV or jastav).

and both TheBlackLegion and JastaV on Gamespot.

And both JastaV at gamespot and play.com........
But I know you are a master in duplicate your identity. Isn't it?.... and I'm quick to learn!

(in reply to Blueprint)
Post #: 61
RE: Winter operations - 2/7/2009 8:38:14 PM   
Blueprint

my nickname here was created in 2003, on Ageod in 2005. You will maybe understand I don't always keep the same nickname for years neither I'm sudenly urging to change my Matrix one for Clovis, just to please you. A little different to register under 2 nicknames at a few days interval to put on the same site 2 negative reviews. I know solitude to be challenging to live but not to this point of treachery.

A zealous treachery by the way as all your AGEOD have been posted from January 2009, after leaving AGEOD boards. Pretty interesting fact. A rotten smell of revenge. And revenge and partiality are really friends...

< Message edited by Blueprint -- 2/7/2009 8:54:23 PM >

(in reply to JastaV)
Post #: 62
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 4:54:08 AM   
Gray_Lensman

quote:

ORIGINAL: GShock

LOL User with no record on ageod and 22 posts in here plays the preacher on who's trolling and thinks he knows the story?
Get yourself a calculator if you want to count how many bugs JastaV and I helped identify and document, proposing and testing solutions.
Hilarious.

Oh well...you surely already knew that.

Kinda makes you feel a little foolish when you find out that Matrix/Blueprint = AGEod/Clovis LOL I didn't know it either, so I'm laughing with you not at you.

(in reply to GShock)
Post #: 63
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 9:30:26 AM   
JastaV

quote:

my nickname here was created in 2003, on Ageod in 2005. You will maybe understand I don't always keep the same nickname for years neither I'm sudenly urging to change my Matrix one for Clovis, just to please you. A little different to register under 2 nicknames at a few days interval to put on the same site 2 negative reviews. I know solitude to be challenging to live but not to this point of treachery.

A zealous treachery by the way as all your AGEOD have been posted from January 2009, after leaving AGEOD boards. Pretty interesting fact. A rotten smell of revenge. And revenge and partiality are really friends...

At Jan. 2009 I was positively reviewing AACW:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/americancivilwartheblueandthegray/player_review.html?id=637010&tag=player-reviews;continue;1
Of course, the thing was never quoted.

AFAIK, you cannot register at Gamespot and going posting reviews soon: you have to wait for months!

But all, I started tracking WWI at other sites months before Jan. 2009:
http://forums.oesau.ii-jagdgeschwader-1.com/viewtopic.php?t=16516

NCP:
http://forums.oesau.ii-jagdgeschwader-1.com/viewtopic.php?t=15810
hops, but all I noticed I have till to review NCP there!

I gave to WW1 improvement a couple of months, then I started playing it with the negative findings I was reporting!
The time I started reporting my rightful customer critics I was till active at AGeod boards although resigned from MT modding.

I never swore some sort of eternal loyalty to AGEod. Perhaps the things is till to be added to admittance conditions and forum rules for forumities to accept it when entering Ageod board. I was not an Ageod recruited promoter, or a payed beta tester: I'm just a customer disappointed with Ageod products I bought out of my money: so I have right to report my free opinions. So I have not to give any sort of loyalty to AGEod: where is treachery and revenge then?
To say the true it's AGeod treacherying customers' trust when selling rotten, unfinished, bugged, unstable products!

(in reply to Blueprint)
Post #: 64
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 9:49:13 AM   
Blueprint

the only one question: did you published 2 reviews on the same AGEOD game on Gamespot in a few days under 2 different nicknames?

(in reply to JastaV)
Post #: 65
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 10:02:15 AM   
Gray_Lensman

Jasta: Nobody ever disputed your right to disagree with AGEod or post an honest review about a buggy game.

Where you went overboard was to post 2 bad reviews as 2 different personnas on the same site to somewhat "stack the deck" in regards a single product of AGEod's. Tell you what, try doing that to one of the Matrix products and see the similar reaction. Though there were a lot of disagreements with some of your antics lately, believe it or not, behind the scenes, Rafiki was defending your right to post, until you took the decision out of his hands. At that point, you banned yourself by your own dishonest actions. I don't really expect you to understand this at all, since you've never been able to accept anything you've disagreed with. Basically, although these replies are directed at you, these replies are more for the benefit of other readers so that they will understand your dishonesty.

For the benefit of other readers: Though not perfect, the WW1 game is functioning much better than it was when originally released, even though Jasta's comments would have you believe that it wasn't. Statements from Jasta concerning AGEod games are just vindictive due to his own sense of self-importance. You should form your own opinions by visiting the AGEod site at www.ageod.com/en/ to get the truth about current games' status. I won't promise you perfection, but if you take the time to read some of the threads you will find that quite a few issues get resolved much faster than most of the other gaming companies allow for.

< Message edited by Gray_Lensman -- 2/8/2009 10:09:20 AM >

(in reply to JastaV)
Post #: 66
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 10:24:05 AM   
JastaV

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gray_Lensman

For the benefit of other readers: Though not perfect, the WW1 game is functioning much better than it was when originally released, even though Jasta's comments would have you believe that it wasn't. Statements from Jasta concerning AGEod games are just vindictive due to his own sense of self-importance. You should form your own opinions by visiting the AGEod site at www.ageod.com/en/ to get the truth about current games' status. I won't promise you perfection, but if you take the time to read some of the threads you will find that quite a few issues get resolved much faster than most of the other gaming companies allow for.

For the benefit of other readers: just few days ago, (Feb 5, 2009 at 9:51 am) Luca Cammisa, WW1 developer stated he was till at bay with CDTs troubles on sone PC configs. That give the mesure of the game state months after its release.
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/world-war-one-la-grande-guerre-pc-game-review.htm
With that I do not deny Luca Cammisa is hard working to game improvements...... Unfortunately customers buy the game to have it runs!

(in reply to Gray_Lensman)
Post #: 67
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 10:24:09 AM   
Blueprint

JastaV has perfectly the right to post endlessly AGEOD games to be mediocre, poor. I've the right to remember why he started posting this:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1997686

(in reply to Gray_Lensman)
Post #: 68
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 11:05:29 AM   
Gray_Lensman

quote:

ORIGINAL: JastaV

quote:

For the benefit of other readers: just few days ago, (Feb 5, 2009 at 9:51 am) Luca Cammisa, WW1 developer stated he was till at bay with CDTs troubles on sone PC configs. That give the mesure of the game state months after its release.
http://www.armchairgeneral.com/world-war-one-la-grande-guerre-pc-game-review.htm
With that I do not deny Luca Cammisa is hard working to game improvements...... Unfortunately customers buy the game to have it runs!

So the designer of the game is honest enough to admit that a few PC Configs have problems running the game. Wow, what game doesn't have a few PC Config problems? LOL. Is this your justification for implying that the game is defective for every single buyer. How about informing everyone that when the game first came out, AGEod actually for a limited time, offered a refund for those particular customers. That's something that most other companies never do. You see, Jasta, you spew this garbage out but you leave out other information, just to convince everyone you're right. As everyone can see, the only dishonesty here is manifested in you and your activities.

< Message edited by Gray_Lensman -- 2/8/2009 11:08:13 AM >

(in reply to JastaV)
Post #: 69
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 12:01:53 PM   
Blueprint

quote:

ORIGINAL: JastaV

quote:

To quote your WW1 review under TheBlack Legion nickname on Gamespot, YOU wtote:

"In conclusion, WW1 is to be regarded as a fiasco at the time it was released, and with doubtful mind as regard chances of a real improvement to a decent level for the future."

You should think before posting, really. Not only you're dishonest but wrong. Arguing about some problems tied to some Hardware setup is just recognizing most of the initial bugs are gone, and just 2 months after initial release.

Browse Matrix forums and find any game here never updated to fix bugs and some obscure hardware compatibility. Go to Firaxis site and look at a patch for Colonization. Go to The Creative Assembly and search recent patches for improving AI in Rome serie.

Give us your real gfx heaven in wargames when you state WIA gfx to be outdated. Give us clues about game where scenario didn't got flak for OOB, initial positions of forces.

Tell us what AI has made on you a so great impression because it's unable to do errors.

Last, tell us why you suddenly decided to flow several boards where you never posted before January 2009 on AGEOD defects? Tell us why it's not because you just got mad about this TOTALLY STUPID, CHILDISH OVERREACTION About Aces discussion in WW1?

You want to assess score? You will have to accept to be scored along your merits.

(in reply to JastaV)
Post #: 70
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 12:18:57 PM   
Blueprint

BTW, it's rather interesting to learn how much JastaV is encouraging to buy AGEOD Matrix products from Play.com...the site which will never give one buck to AGEOD or Matrix....

(in reply to Blueprint)
Post #: 71
RE: Winter operations - 2/8/2009 12:27:31 PM   
Blueprint

I just discovered a new reviewer on Gamespot: fogofwar. He reviewed WW1 and gave a low note on WIA. That's his only activity.

Curiously, his review contains such statements curiously smilar to JastaV antics:

"AI is a week aspects in all AGEod products. Far from planning a long term strategy, unable to react to player moves, AGEod AI is till unable to take in account basic game rules."

" That does not mean WW1 will reach a decent level in a future: AGEod is used to publish severely bugged games but it's far from assisting their future fixing and improvements to get a good game. Beat proof is visiting AGEod forum pages: users are till reporting trouble with games published more one year ago: AACW, NCP."

NCP the JastaV pet game he modded.

JastaV, are you too fogof war?

< Message edited by Blueprint -- 2/8/2009 1:07:04 PM >

(in reply to Blueprint)
Post #: 72
RE: Winter operations - 2/9/2009 8:36:58 AM   
comte

Well heres how it is Partner first off are you some John Wayne hating god hating Communist JastaV? Well on a serious note here, Ageod updates there games frequently and have an amazingly close relationship with there community how often do you talk to Sid Meiers? Like Blueprint said look at all the updates for games like colonization or rome total war etc. etc. they don't exist most company's release something and then move on and Ageod doesn't do that they continue to support there products and make more and more improvements. Also they listen to there players something most company's don't do. If you can find a better company let me know. Civ4Colonization has an AI that doesn't do anything period and guess what the game was released in September and hasn't gotten a patch thats how most game company's operate the sooner you figure this out the better. You should be gratefull that ageod is constantly improving there products and stop hurting there good name.

(in reply to Blueprint)
Post #: 73
RE: Winter operations - 2/9/2009 12:52:03 PM   
dunnsa

quote:

I just discovered a new reviewer on Gamespot: fogofwar. He reviewed WW1 and gave a low note on WIA. That's his only activity.

Curiously, his review contains such statements curiously smilar to JastaV antics:

"AI is a week aspects in all AGEod products. Far from planning a long term strategy, unable to react to player moves, AGEod AI is till unable to take in account basic game rules."

" That does not mean WW1 will reach a decent level in a future: AGEod is used to publish severely bugged games but it's far from assisting their future fixing and improvements to get a good game. Beat proof is visiting AGEod forum pages: users are till reporting trouble with games published more one year ago: AACW, NCP."

NCP the JastaV pet game he modded.

JastaV, are you too fogof war?

I must take the failure to respond to this as an admision of guilt.

Shame.

It will be very difficult for me to take seriously any future communications from jastav

AGEOD Volunteer
Visit the AGE Wiki at http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Main_Page

(in reply to Blueprint)
Post #: 74
RE: Winter operations - 2/11/2009 5:23:32 AM   
GShock

quote:

It will be very difficult for me to take seriously any future communications from jastav

U should strive to look at what really matters in what he says. Don't question the who or why, focus just on the what and if it's true, use it to improve the game for everyone.
Sometimes better a bad or wrong report than no report at all...obviously not all reports can be good ones but most of the times a quick check can perform miracles.

How long will you pretend you can't do anything about it? Support www.animalsasia.org

(in reply to dunnsa)
Post #: 75
RE: Winter operations - 2/11/2009 10:18:13 AM   
Gray_Lensman

quote:

quote:

U should strive to look at what really matters in what he says. Don't question the who or why, focus just on the what and if it's true, use it to improve the game for everyone.
Sometimes better a bad or wrong report than no report at all...obviously not all reports can be good ones but most of the times a quick check can perform miracles.

You're correct in in 99% of the cases. However, in the case of JastaV, he's like a 10 year old kid screaming for attention and throwing tantrums when he goes off doing the things he does and then expects to be treated like an adult when he posts questions. In the case of a tantrum throwing 10 year old kid, the best response is just to walk away and ignore him. Lodilefty is responding in a perfectly logical way and I fully support him. There's plenty of other good information being forwarded by the mature people on the AGEod site and here also.

(in reply to GShock)
Post #: 76
RE: Winter operations - 2/11/2009 12:05:19 PM   
dunnsa

quote:

quote:

I read all posts.

I consider the source.

I evaluate prior credibility:

• does the source have a history of presenting opinions as facts?
  • does the source rant endlessly about his opinions when faced with a contrary opinion?
  • does the source proactively [without being asked] provide saved games, as all good betas do?
  • does the source proactively priovide concise information? [correct names, locations, event dates, etc]?

If the answers are "no, no, yes, yes", then the likelyhood of solid, concise response increases.
I'm tired of having to play 20 questions with experienced users that purport to be experienced beta testers and should know better.

Oh yes:
does the source always demonstrate ethical behavior, publicly and privately? must be answered "yes"

AGEOD Volunteer
Visit the AGE Wiki at http://www.ageod.net/agewiki/Main_Page

(in reply to GShock)
Post #: 77
RE: Winter operations - 2/12/2009 4:25:40 AM   
Gray_Lensman

Pretty good response Lodi... Couldn't have summed it up better myself.

Obviously, in Jasta's case, it's pretty much yes, yes, to the first 2 and quite often no, no to the last 2. This pretty much rules him out as a credible source, let alone an experience beta tester.

< Message edited by Gray_Lensman -- 2/12/2009 4:29:09 AM >

(in reply to dunnsa)
Post #: 78
RE: Winter operations - 2/13/2009 9:44:01 PM   
Stwa

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aces8

Well heres how it is Partner first off are you some John Wayne hating god hating Communist JastaV? Well on a serious note here, Ageod updates there games frequently and have an amazingly close relationship with there community how often do you talk to Sid Meiers? Like Blueprint said look at all the updates for games like colonization or rome total war etc. etc. they don't exist most company's release something and then move on and Ageod doesn't do that they continue to support there products and make more and more improvements. Also they listen to there players something most company's don't do. If you can find a better company let me know. Civ4Colonization has an AI that doesn't do anything period and guess what the game was released in September and hasn't gotten a patch thats how most game company's operate the sooner you figure this out the better. You should be gratefull that ageod is constantly improving there products and stop hurting there good name.

I know I have said this on other forums, but I thought I would say again. As long as people keep confusing ALPHA Game development as product support, then companies like Ageod have a fighting chance of survival. Ageod generally needs to keep working on the game, because its not finished at its initial release. Thats the bad news. The good news is, they tidy things up in about six months or so.

Ageod games (all of em, in my opinion), have good designs and good artwork, but the progamming is underwater, so it messes things up a bit.

(in reply to comte)
Post #: 79
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Age of Muskets] >> Birth of America 2: Wars in America >> Tech Support >> RE: Winter operations Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI