Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please)

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:08:59 PM   
TulliusDetritus

Ok, it's about industry evacuation. If I know I won't be able to evacuate all of my industry and therefore evacuate a small fraction of everything in x city, it will rebuild later in its new location (very slowly) or what is left behind will be PERMANENTLY lost?

Thanks in advance

a nu cheeki breeki iv damke
Post #: 1
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:25:08 PM   
ussdefiant

HI/Armaments/maybe Vehicles is split, whatever parts of things like tanks/aircraft you leave behind are destroyed, but they expand back up to their build limit at the Expansion Rate.

(in reply to TulliusDetritus)
Post #: 2
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:30:03 PM   
TulliusDetritus

So that means I should make sure everything is evacuated (although they are fractions). Because IF I do not evacuate an item at all (100% left behind) it will NOT rebuild (because it simply does not exist).

Thank you very much for the quick answer

(in reply to ussdefiant)
Post #: 3
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:45:09 PM   
TulliusDetritus

quote:

ORIGINAL: HMSImperator

whatever parts of things like tanks/aircraft you leave behind are destroyed, but they expand back up to their build limit at the Expansion Rate.

Sorry, but what about "HI/Armaments/maybe Vehicles"? This is also true for them, they will rebuild in their new location?

(in reply to ussdefiant)
Post #: 4
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:46:57 PM   
Helpless

quote:

This is also true for them, they will rebuild in their new location?

No, they won't be rebuild there.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

Post #: 5
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:53:33 PM   
Panama

quote:

ORIGINAL: TulliusDetritus

Sorry, but what about "HI/Armaments/maybe Vehicles"? This is also true for them, they will rebuild in their new location?

I think I read someplace that you have to evacuate at least half of these to reach historic production levels. I don't recall exactly were at the moment.

Post #: 6
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 5:59:56 PM   
Helpless

quote:

I think I read someplace that you have to evacuate at least half of these to reach historic production levels.

It was said about the air/afv factory evacuation.

Pavel Zagzin
WITE/WITW/WITE-2 Development

(in reply to Panama)
Post #: 7
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 6:02:46 PM   
TulliusDetritus

I see, thank you

(in reply to Helpless)
Post #: 8
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/13/2011 7:31:12 PM   
Oleg Mastruko

Heavy industry, armaments and vehicles - what you move you move and that's it. Nothing rebuilds, 1 point is 1 point. 1 point removed is 1 point removed. 1 point lost (not evacuated) is 1 point lost permanently. You can move it point by point at different locations.

Specific industry like T-34 factory or KV-1 factory or Il-2 factory is best removed as whole. If you can move the whole 60 points, or whatever, in one go. If you move only 10 points it will repair and eventually rebuild and expand but it will take a LOOONG time. Moving the whole 60-point factory in one go is the best solution. Moving whataver points you can move, like 30, is the second best. Moving 5 by 5 points is second worst solution, but at least something is saved and may rebuild by 45 LOL Finally, not moving it at, and losing the whole factory is obviously the worst solution.

Post #: 9
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/14/2011 1:16:58 PM   
Adnan Meshuggi

well, i think this should be changed.
The russians would have rebuild certain industries, if they had lost em

Sure, it could be gamey, so the rebuild should cost manpower (so you decide if you want to add more tanks or men), but the capability of the SU should be recognized.

Can´t say if this is doable in the program.

(in reply to Oleg Mastruko)
Post #: 10
RE: Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) - 3/14/2011 2:37:37 PM   
sillyflower

quote:

ORIGINAL: Oleg Mastruko

Heavy industry, armaments and vehicles - what you move you move and that's it. Nothing rebuilds, 1 point is 1 point. 1 point removed is 1 point removed. 1 point lost (not evacuated) is 1 point lost permanently. You can move it point by point at different locations.

Specific industry like T-34 factory or KV-1 factory or Il-2 factory is best removed as whole. If you can move the whole 60 points, or whatever, in one go. If you move only 10 points it will repair and eventually rebuild and expand but it will take a LOOONG time. Moving the whole 60-point factory in one go is the best solution. Moving whataver points you can move, like 30, is the second best. Moving 5 by 5 points is second worst solution, but at least something is saved and may rebuild by 45 LOL Finally, not moving it at, and losing the whole factory is obviously the worst solution.

But what you don't move in 1 go for tanks and aicraft ( I don't know about vehicles) instantly disappears so you can't move turn by turn unlike HI/arms.

web exchange

Post: I am always fearful that when I put this game down on the table and people see the box-art they will think I am some kind of neo-Nazi

Reply: They already know you're a gamer. What other shame can possibly compare?

(in reply to Oleg Mastruko)
Post #: 11
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Mega Urgent Question (NO 2ndACR, please) Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI