Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Sealion in Campaign Mode

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support >> Sealion in Campaign Mode Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Sealion in Campaign Mode - 5/27/2012 3:51:40 PM   
JervisBay

Hello. I have reached Sealion in Campaign mode as Germany, but on the opening turn my air units have zero APs and when I land units, they have zero APs as well (except the HQ), so I can't really do anything. This doesn't change on the next turn. I can play Sealion OK in the stand alone mode, where landed units get 50 APs typically. Am I doing something wrong?

I have to add this is a first class game - intuitive interface, bug-free, smart & aggressive AI, challenging scenarios. Supply and stacking rules are the areas I've found most difficult to grasp. PS Is there are way of clicking on an HQ unit and seeing which units its connected to?

I've done a forum search on 'Sealion' but it comes up with nothing. The Title panel says v100 - is that the version?

Many Thanks.
Post #: 1
RE: Sealion in Campaign Mode - 5/28/2012 5:00:27 PM   
Vic

If your still at v100 you should upgrade to the latest version. I think at least a couple of campaign bugs where solved.

best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to JervisBay)
Post #: 2
RE: Sealion in Campaign Mode - 7/22/2012 2:16:56 AM   
Schattensand

I too have reached Sealion, newest version downloaded and I have no unit there. 3 airwings, 1 headquarter and thats it. First i thought I have to buy my units with the cards, but that cards are not playable - placable on any hex, at least not at the first turn. So no sealion for me it seems.

(in reply to Vic)
Post #: 3
RE: Sealion in Campaign Mode - 7/23/2012 9:27:49 AM   
Vic

The units you can buy with cards in sealion have to be dropped on an English shore line hex. Try for example selecting 'sandwich' or 'brighton'

Best,
Vic

Visit www.vrdesigns.net for the latest news, polls, screenshots and blogs on Shadow Empire, Decisive Campaigns and Advanced Tactics

(in reply to Schattensand)
Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: The Blitzkrieg from Warsaw to Paris >> Tech Support >> Sealion in Campaign Mode Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI