Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:04:31 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

as much as I detest Mel Gibson

Mel Gibson is my hero:

The Passion of the Christ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNPoxmwLC1c

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 721
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:06:55 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

Mel Gibson is my hero:

warspite1

Now why is that not a surprise

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 722
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:09:41 PM   
Chickenboy

Hey, just think what he did for the Aramaic film industry, warspite1. That and whatever the **** they were speaking in Apocalypto.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 723
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:23:10 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Hey, just think what he did for the Aramaic film industry, warspite1. That and whatever the **** they were speaking in Apocalypto.
warspite1

He should have kept his gob shut and stuck to Lethal Weapon..

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 724
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:24:07 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Nah. The Lethal Weapon franchise has been playyyyed to death.

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 725
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:27:43 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

warspite1

Nah. The Lethal Weapon franchise has been playyyyed to death.
warspite1

Oh I agree - but it would still have been better for him to STFU and stick to those films than to branch off into all sorts of crap that he did....

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 726
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:37:48 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Now why is that not a surprise

OH NOOOO WE MUSTNT SAY THE WOOORD!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIV4KLCmJ98

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 727
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 8:45:51 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Oh I agree - but it would still have been better for him to STFU and stick to those films than to branch off into all sorts of crap that he did....

So....he shouldnt make films like Passion or Apocalypto?? WRONG!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 728
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 9:06:07 PM   
wodin

quote:

quote:

Superb movies.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 729
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 10:38:27 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Superb movies.

Yes indeed.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 730
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/5/2013 11:15:32 PM   
parusski

quote:

ORIGINAL: wodin

quote:

quote:

Superb movies.

Amen to wodin and, ahem, SLAAKMAN(oh that hurt). Loved both movies.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 731
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/6/2013 9:49:34 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax -- Anderson Cooper Knows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7dnJFq7lJU

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 732
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/6/2013 9:11:44 PM   
warspite1

quote:

Sandy Hook Was a Staged Media Hoax -- Anderson Cooper Knows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7dnJFq7lJU

warspite1

I think I've now uncovered the truth . Why has it taken me so long? How did you lot not see it? Slaakman posting conspiracy theory, You Tube footage and illuminati-type reading matter has not really been happening. Its all a government sponsored media hoax. Nice try Slaakers ol' son, but you need to get up a bit earlier to get one past the warspite

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 733
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/7/2013 2:35:55 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

I think I've now uncovered the truth . Why has it taken me so long? How did you lot not see it? Slaakman posting conspiracy theory, You Tube footage and illuminati-type reading matter has not really been happening. Its all a government sponsored media hoax. Nice try Slaakers ol' son, but you need to get up a bit earlier to get one past the warspite

Silly Warspite1-Newblette, your rank-amateurism is glowing bright since only a newb reduces verifiable history to that of a "conspiracy theory". Would you buy a used car from republicans or Democrats & their Utopian stooges? The Mighty Slaakman wont!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 734
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/7/2013 3:15:56 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Aaron Russo warning about Illuminati control of the money supply:

Reflections And Warnings - An Interview With Aaron Russo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGAaPjqdbgQ

Attachment (1)

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 735
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/8/2013 12:23:39 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Mutiny on the Storozhevoy 1975 Part 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYQEl9OxnqM

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 736
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/8/2013 1:34:05 AM   
SLAAKMAN

World War II TANKS! 6 / 12: Self-Propelled Guns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPvlOBDbdg

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 737
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/8/2013 5:18:57 PM   
parusski

quote:

World War II TANKS! 6 / 12: Self-Propelled Guns
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dPvlOBDbdg

MMMMM, brings back old, fond memories.

"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 738
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/8/2013 7:07:40 PM   
wodin

You really can't compare them to Lethal Weapon..sorry warspite.
quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Superb movies.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 739
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2013 2:13:14 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

You really can't compare them to Lethal Weapon..sorry warspite.

Amen to that. LW was pure obnoxious schlock & was a complete waste of resources.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 740
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2013 2:44:35 AM   
SLAAKMAN

You want to turn your life into a living Hell?? Dont make deals with the Devils Brew!!!

"Shooting up at the age of 13..."

"You Only Live Twice"-King Heroin
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xced3m_you-only-live-twice-king-heroin-gu_webcam#.UTqgwZP4jCM

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 741
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/9/2013 5:58:08 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S to be Used for Political Dissidents
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfkZ1yri26s

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 742
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/13/2013 6:32:32 PM   
SLAAKMAN

911 COVER-UP- THE FALSE NARRATIVE: "Nobody could envision terrorists using planes to attack a building"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUS_58XC5I

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 743
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/13/2013 7:17:36 PM   
warspite1

quote:

911 COVER-UP- THE FALSE NARRATIVE: "Nobody could envision terrorists using planes to attack a building"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afUS_58XC5I

warspite1

But according to some of your conspiracy theory chums, there were no planes remember.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 744
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/13/2013 7:37:04 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

But according to some of your conspiracy theory chums, there were no planes remember.

Those are only disinformants attempting to spread false rumors. However a B757 did not hit the Pentagon. A missile did.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 745
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/13/2013 7:45:47 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

Those are only disinformants attempting to spread false rumors. However a B757 did not hit the Pentagon. A missile did.
warspite1

So we have conspiracy theorists and conspiracy, conspiracy theorists. Remind me - which lot believe a great big ball fired from a giant trebuchet in Newfoundland hit one of the towers? - is that the same lot who say there were no planes or the lot that says they were military planes?

< Message edited by warspite1 -- 3/13/2013 7:46:32 PM >

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 746
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/13/2013 7:55:26 PM   
SLAAKMAN

No, thats the same lot who told you that you cannot play WiF on Vassal & also the creators of the Flat Earth Society. I can plainly see for myself that there was no B757 debris at the Pentagon. The entire operation is an inside job & you still havent responded to the report sent to your inbox. Wimpy.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 747
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/13/2013 10:00:30 PM   
wodin

quote:

quote:

Mel Gibson is my hero:

Amazing film. Watched it at the pics.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 748
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/15/2013 1:50:02 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Can the bureaucracy become even more obtuse? Yes:

John Stossel's Illegal Everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBiJB8YuDBQ

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to wodin)
Post #: 749
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 3/15/2013 3:37:40 PM   
EisenHammer

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

quote:

quote:

quote:

Superb movies.

Mel Gibson may be a nutcase sometimes. But he knows how to make movies.

(in reply to parusski)
Post #: 750
Page:   <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  23 24 [25] 26 27   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI