Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 8:04:35 PM   
SLAAKMAN

The brilliant Myron Fagan exposes the Illuminati plan to create a world government. The books of Revelation, Daniel, Isaiah & Matthew 24:15 are being fulfilled!-

THE ILLUMINATI EXPOSED | MYRON C. FAGAN | 1967
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GnyNw0hgS8

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 841
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 8:09:12 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

The brilliant Myron Fagan exposes the Illuminati plan to create a world government. The books of Revelation, Daniel, Isaiah & Matthew 24:15 are being fulfilled!-

THE ILLUMINATI EXPOSED | MYRON C. FAGAN | 1967
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GnyNw0hgS8

warspite1

Wowzers! That Myron sure looks like Lara Croft

England expects that every man will do his duty. Horatio Nelson October 1805

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 842
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 8:15:07 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

She is only one of a host of front-babes utilized to hoodwink men with tiny-boners like yourself into complicity, Silly W1-Newblette.

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 843
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 8:16:39 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Well, if all this is in the aforementioned books of the bible, then how much credit can some other schmoe get for identifying that which is held in those books? The credit for publicizing the Illuminati conspirators'...urm...conspiracy doesn't lie with this also ran, but with the bible.

Cite your primary sources, SLAAK, not the lesser secondary or tertiary sources. Basic fundamentals of research citation, dude.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 844
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 8:21:02 PM   
warspite1

quote:

quote:

warspite1

She is only one of a host of front-babes utilized to hoodwink men with tiny-boners like yourself into complicity, Silly W1-Newblette.

warspite1

Hee hee - in which case it shows just how little the great iluminati knows - I do not mean the tiny-boner (which is of course correct ) but the use of Angelina Jolie and Madonna. Both of which are about as feminine as Benito Mussolini in a dress.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 845
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 8:40:22 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

warspite1

Hee hee - in which case it shows just how little the great iluminati knows - I do not mean the tiny-boner (which is of course correct ) but the use of Angelina Jolie and Madonna. Both of which are about as feminine as Benito Mussolini in a dress.

Silly W1-Newblette, now youre getting somewhere. So-called, "androgyny" is one of the goals of the Sodomites who created the Illuminati were hoping to achieve. The diabolical CFR & Rockefeller Foundation have funded Feminism & the insidious "gay marriage" campaign & these evil subversive fronts are also pawns in their devious game.

quote:

Well, if all this is in the aforementioned books of the bible, then how much credit can some other schmoe get for identifying that which is held in those books? The credit for publicizing the Illuminati conspirators'...urm...conspiracy doesn't lie with this also ran, but with the bible.

Cite your primary sources, SLAAK, not the lesser secondary or tertiary sources. Basic fundamentals of research citation, dude.

Silly Amateur-Chickenboy-Newblette. My sources have been posted all over the galaxy for multitudinous moons! The authors of these recent works merely reflect that which has been predicted thousands of years ago & verify the fulfillment of those very Prophecies! The signs are nigh! Prepare for the Return of Christ!!

Isaiah 45:23 - I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth [in] righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 846
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 9:20:47 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

My sources have been posted all over the galaxy for multitudinous moons! The authors of these recent works merely reflect that which has been predicted thousands of years ago & verify the fulfillment of those very Prophecies!

Well then cite the original source, not some Illuminati newblette's publication that will be lost to the mists of time. Hardly a timeless work.

If you need this rubbish to interpret some millenial-old classic book, that doesn't say much for the transparency of the original work. Or, alternatively, if the millenial-old classic book has been understood (obvious signs posted across the galaxy for 'multitudinous moons') then you don't need some newb to flesh out the old.

I know what was predicted thousands of years ago. You think I'm giving credit to some newb for telling me that stuff in a rehashed format? Hardly.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 847
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/3/2013 10:11:13 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette,
quote:

Well then cite the original source, not some Illuminati newblette's publication that will be lost to the mists of time. Hardly a timeless work.
I know what was predicted thousands of years ago. You think I'm giving credit to some newb for telling me that stuff in a rehashed format? Hardly.

Precisely who is the newb here, you or Eustace Mullins, Myron Fagan & Ben Friedman? Prove your superior credibility here O Silly Chickenboy Newblette! Prove it!

quote:

If you need this rubbish to interpret some millenial-old classic book, that doesn't say much for the transparency of the original work. Or, alternatively, if the millenial-old classic book has been understood (obvious signs posted across the galaxy for 'multitudinous moons') then you don't need some newb to flesh out the old.

The ancient Prophecies are encrypted and require discernment from those gifted to interpret. Maybe you could discover something new about yourself in this process? Maybe not? Either way the epic unfolds before my eyes!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 848
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/4/2013 2:59:24 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

The ancient Prophecies are encrypted and require discernment from those gifted to interpret.

No they don't. I got 'em pegged as much as these other noobs do. Or at least as much as they pretend to.

quote:

Maybe you could discover something new about yourself in this process? Maybe not? Either way the epic unfolds before my eyes![/color]

Ah. That makes sense. Sounds like you've a lot of learning to do. I'll let you get to it then.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 849
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/4/2013 3:00:43 AM   
Chickenboy

quote:

Precisely who is the newb here, you or Eustace Mullins, Myron Fagan & Ben Friedman?

You misunderstand. The noobs are Mullins, Fagan and Friedman (compared to the original authors). Why should I take the words of one noob of my ilk / generation instead of try to understand the original with mine own eyes?

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 850
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/4/2013 5:28:49 AM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly Chickenboy-Newblette,
quote:

Why should I take the words of one noob of my ilk / generation instead of try to understand the original with mine own eyes?

You shouldnt. You should obtain an envelope & your check book, write me a check for $5,000,000 bucks and deposit it into my account.

quote:

You misunderstand. The noobs are Mullins, Fagan and Friedman (compared to the original authors).

Since you have not even read anything by those authors then I will presume that your booze is kept inside of your skull. BOSOMS.

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 851
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/5/2013 4:32:48 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Dont let the Illuminati disarm you. Sandy Hook & Boston Bombing were faked. The odds are that nobody died & the press is on the payroll to hoodwink us with a false narrative-

How Amputee actors help make Boston Marathon Bombing Drill look real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNsnCVuE2C4

Boston Marathon Bombing IS STAGED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c_pCwkRrNQ

Boston Bombing was Staged Fema Caught Red Handed and Military on Ground before bombs exploded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8GlVY_F5M

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 852
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 6:24:39 AM   
warspite1

A 7-disc dvd on "The Royal Navy At War" Should be good!!!

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 853
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 4:10:42 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

A 7-disc dvd on "The Royal Navy At War" Should be good!!!

Sink 'em! Sink 'em!!!!!

Littorio

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 854
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 6:19:37 PM   
chemkid

< Message edited by chemkid -- 4/24/2018 12:10:41 PM >

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 855
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 6:38:17 PM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

preparing for a nice witp-ae weekend - found this on niconico douga (youtube link for your viewing-pleasure:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obOKg-l7zxc

LMAO!!

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to chemkid)
Post #: 856
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 7:05:28 PM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Saw the first episode of The Americans on Saturday. So far so good. Presumably the whole series has been seen already in the US. Comments on the series anyone?
warspite1

I'll take that as a no then.....

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 857
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 10:00:53 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Communist News Network, pawn of the Illuminati covers for the Crisis Actor unit at the "Boston Bombing" charade-

CNN Caught Red Handed Interviewing Crisis Actor : Boston False Flag
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbqVqI1cWXc

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 858
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 10:15:10 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Subversion is the Illuminati specialty-

The Art of Subversion, Tomas Schuman (Yuri Bezmenov) L.A. 1983
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4YtgA2jnu4

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 859
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/6/2013 10:49:23 PM   
Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Saw the first episode of The Americans on Saturday. So far so good. Presumably the whole series has been seen already in the US. Comments on the series anyone?
warspite1

No input here, warspite1. Will you update us after you see the other episodes, por favor?

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 860
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/7/2013 1:22:16 AM   
SLAAKMAN

The Great Culling: Our Water
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7BqFtyCRJc

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 861
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/7/2013 5:39:43 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Fulford speaks about the Chinese Mafia threat to kill the Illuminati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW4p9N2Ocs8

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 862
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/9/2013 4:00:59 AM   
Chickenboy

Took the kids to the movies today. Saw "Epic", a lovely animated movie. Enjoyable 'world' and character construct, beautiful images, lively action. Strongly recommend for 9 YO boys, 6 YO girls and forty something dads covering while their wife works a weekend shift.

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 863
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/9/2013 4:22:55 AM   
SLAAKMAN

The Kids in the Hall- Blues Heartbreaker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryMaawN_wCo

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 864
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/9/2013 9:17:45 AM   
warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

warspite1

No input here, warspite1. Will you update us after you see the other episodes, por favor?
warspite1

Second episode last night. No 80's music but very watchable stuff - as is Keri Russell

Attachment (1)

(in reply to Chickenboy)
Post #: 865
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/9/2013 10:37:01 PM   
SLAAKMAN

Silly W1-Chickenboy-parusski=Newblettes, even Kennedy knew about the Illuminati plot. That's why he got wasted-

Bilderberg Group 2013 Update - The (open) Secret Dictators of the World!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pSv9Dfpgwk

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 866
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/10/2013 5:37:54 AM   
warspite1

Phew...good job they silenced him then because otherwise everyone would know about the illuminati and their evil schemes... oh wait..

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 867
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/10/2013 5:54:54 AM   
SLAAKMAN

quote:

Phew...good job they silenced him then because otherwise everyone would know about the illuminati and their evil schemes... oh wait

Acording to the Ex-a-pert-Newblettes here and a few other boards, no psyops or coverts ops have ever taken place & since everything is always transparent according to our resident Ex-a-pert-Newblettes, anyone who cites a coverup must be a hapless "conspiiiiiiiiraaaacy theorist". We're so lucky to know that JFK's death was merely the result of a stray meteoroid penetrating his skull that was thrown by Oswald......oops he never stood trial but whats a few technicalities?

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to warspite1)
Post #: 868
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/10/2013 11:59:40 AM   
Admiral Stricker

Everyone knows he died because he was born catholic

(in reply to SLAAKMAN)
Post #: 869
RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? - 6/10/2013 6:18:07 PM   
SLAAKMAN

(Temporary lull in the action against the Illuminati)- I do need to mention that her neck appears to be utterly devourable...Ive got a bad case of lust going at the moment so I just thought Id mention it-

— Winston Churchill

(in reply to Admiral Stricker)
Post #: 870
Page:   <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion >> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? Page: <<   < prev  27 28 [29] 30 31   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI