Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 6:35:26 AM   
Shark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: pycco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

quote:

ORIGINAL: Spacecadet

I went to register on Steam yesterday just so I could answer some questions, and it turns out it was required to install the Steam Client just to validate my email Address - yeah, right

I am in the same boat, I jumped through all the hoops and waited for days only to find out unless you succumb to the dark side and install the Steam app you can't post.

Darkspire

why do you guys hate steam with such passion? just curious no flame war please.

It's online DRM in general for me. I don't like being treated like I've done something wrong when I haven't. It's almost like they see all of us as being guilty until proven guilty, if that makes sense.

And to clarify, the Serial # Matrix requires is OK. It is a one time thing. It's having some intrusive program that is constantly watching over my shoulder (Steam client) that I object to.

Distant Worlds Fan

'When in doubt...attack!'

(in reply to pycco)
Post #: 61
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 8:44:38 AM   
Osito

[nm]

< Message edited by Osito -- 5/29/2014 9:45:21 AM >

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 62
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 9:26:53 AM   
Gregorovitch55

quote:

ORIGINAL: flanyboy

IDK when it got back into the top 10 but DW is back up to 6th after falling down to around 15th. I don't know what would have caused that but I would love to think the coverage by Quill18 helped with that. I don't know if any other big youtubers covered it but he's the largest channel I've seen cover a Slith product at 150k subs and he was very impressed.

Almost certainly, Quill's got a big following amongst exactly the kinda people who will love this game. The really nice thing is that Quill's fans will still find his DW vid long after DW drops off the front pages on Steam.

What would be even better is if he did a full LP - a lot of people have already requested one in comments on that vid. Hopefully he's getting just a little bit tired of EU and Civ5 by now :)

Hopefully the likes of Arumba will pick it up too.

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 63
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 9:51:46 AM   
Buio

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7
It's online DRM in general for me. I don't like being treated like I've done something wrong when I haven't. It's almost like they see all of us as being guilty until proven guilty, if that makes sense.

And to clarify, the Serial # Matrix requires is OK. It is a one time thing. It's having some intrusive program that is constantly watching over my shoulder (Steam client) that I object to.

I think you like other Steam haters are just overvaluing the DRM thing. You are of course right to have your opinon and not play or support any Steam games, but in my opinion it's just making a mountain out of a molehill or Don Quixote fighting windmills.

Regarding the serial, do you understand that Steam version of DWU has less DRM than the Matrix one? And calling Steam intrusive and "watching over my shoulder" is silly according to me. Compared to what others do that you have no control over as long as you are using the internet, Steam is a tiny needle in a haystack.

< Message edited by Buio -- 5/29/2014 10:52:23 AM >

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 64
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 12:38:26 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Buio
I think you like other Steam haters are just overvaluing the DRM thing. You are of course right to have your opinon and not play or support any Steam games, but in my opinion it's just making a mountain out of a molehill

If you ever get your entire account locked and access to your games blocked (for whatever silly reason), you will be singing a different tune.

The non-Steam route means that you have direct control of your game, anytime... anywhere.

(in reply to Buio)
Post #: 65
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 1:20:06 PM   
whiran

quote:

What really gets me is why do Steam users think their games are so secure?

Have they ever thought about the bigger picture?

I don't know about you but over the years I've lost / broken a few game disks / CDs of the games I bought in a store.

On top of that, CDs degrade over time. There will come a point when any CDs you have in your collection will no longer work at all. Plus, as Operating Systems change old games become harder and harder to install properly.

I still have games on floppy disks from my Apple II+ days. I can't play them though. I no longer have a floppy drive on my computer. On my latest laptop I don't have a dvd drive. I suspect that my next desktop system won't have a dvd drive either. In a few more years all the games that I do have on physical media will become a real pain to re-install since I'll have to track down a dvd player to even make it happen. Or, I'll simply do a digital install.

Was it a conspiracy of publishers back then to put these games on media that was going to become obsolete? Was that part of the 'bigger picture?'

For me, this is the 'bigger picture:' Steam is just another form of media. If you are really concerned about Steam disappearing then backup your system. You can run most games without Steam actively connected to anything. Many games you can simply run the executable and the game runs regardless of whether or not you logged into Steam.

One day Steam will also become obsolete just like every other form of media that I've had games delivered to me on. Steam will go the way of the floppy drive. But, in the meantime, Steam (and other digital delivery platforms) are current while DVDs (and blu-ray) are on their way out. At least digital platforms will be around longer than the current set of physical media options.

(in reply to Spacecadet)
Post #: 66
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 2:23:35 PM   
histgamer

Some people like Steam some people don't... Great... Can we leave it at that?

(in reply to whiran)
Post #: 67
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 2:29:07 PM   
Erik Rutins

As a side note, we're back in the Top 10. Thank you all for your help and support on the Steam forums as well, it's been great to see our community helping out new players over there too. Our own site is where our heart is, but it's great to see so many new players jumping on board and getting to experience the joys of DW for the first time.

Loved this thread: http://steamcommunity.com/app/261470/discussions/0/540743128671707177/

Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 68
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 2:29:13 PM   
Spacecadet

quote:

ORIGINAL: whiran

quote:

What really gets me is why do Steam users think their games are so secure?

Have they ever thought about the bigger picture?

I don't know about you but over the years I've lost / broken a few game disks / CDs of the games I bought in a store.

On top of that, CDs degrade over time. There will come a point when any CDs you have in your collection will no longer work at all. Plus, as Operating Systems change old games become harder and harder to install properly.

I still have games on floppy disks from my Apple II+ days. I can't play them though. I no longer have a floppy drive on my computer. On my latest laptop I don't have a dvd drive. I suspect that my next desktop system won't have a dvd drive either. In a few more years all the games that I do have on physical media will become a real pain to re-install since I'll have to track down a dvd player to even make it happen. Or, I'll simply do a digital install.

Was it a conspiracy of publishers back then to put these games on media that was going to become obsolete? Was that part of the 'bigger picture?'

For me, this is the 'bigger picture:' Steam is just another form of media. If you are really concerned about Steam disappearing then backup your system. You can run most games without Steam actively connected to anything. Many games you can simply run the executable and the game runs regardless of whether or not you logged into Steam.

One day Steam will also become obsolete just like every other form of media that I've had games delivered to me on. Steam will go the way of the floppy drive. But, in the meantime, Steam (and other digital delivery platforms) are current while DVDs (and blu-ray) are on their way out. At least digital platforms will be around longer than the current set of physical media options.

I'm not against Digital Distribution, I have a massive GOG Library and a huge collection of Indie games/Bundles.

They're all DRM free, I have them backed up as needed, and can move/install them however/whenever I please.

I also don't have a Backdoor or Big Brother (Steam) tracking me - and yes, when you need to have their Client running to even validate your Email, that's intrusive and something fishy is going on.

Microsoft used to have a Music store, they shut it down and those purchases are effectively gone.
Is Microsoft smaller than Steam?

I linked that EA was looking at buying Steam, do you really trust EA to do the right thing?

I understand a lot of people like Steam, and that's fine, it's just not something I can accept.

Back on topic, I was surprised (and glad) to see DW climb back into the Top 10 yesterday - can only mean good things.

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

(in reply to whiran)
Post #: 69
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:03:52 PM   
Gregorovitch55

quote:

ORIGINAL: mr_flappypants

If you ever get your entire account locked and access to your games blocked (for whatever silly reason), you will be singing a different tune.

There are no silly reasons why Steam suspends people's accounts. They publish a list of reasons here:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5406-WFZC-5519

As can be seen, every item except one can be classified a criminal or borderline criminal activity. The one that isn't, violating code of conduct and subscriber's agreement, sounds catch all, but again it is remarkably short and to the point:

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=online_conduct

There isn't much there that does not qualify as totally unacceptable behavior directly affecting others if not actually criminal pretty much anywhere.

I find it hard to see how anyone guilty of any of these things could argue they have not done harm to others in one way or another.

There are two questions over this that do raise concerns. One is the proportionality of the punishment. If some idiot sees a CD key on a hack site and tries to use it activate a game on their account do they deserve to have all their games confiscated and be debarred from ever buying another game in future? The other is the position of valve as judge, jury and executioner with no right of appeal.

Since these things have never affected me, or are ever likely to (apart from some fraudulent use of my identity I suppose) I don't really have a feel for how valve actually deal with this in practice. All I do know is that the whining posts from banned people protesting their innocence I've seen are transparently about naive petty scams that Valve have caught them over.

(in reply to nedcorleone1)
Post #: 70
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:14:05 PM   
Firov

quote:

I'm not against Digital Distribution, I have a massive GOG Library and a huge collection of Indie games/Bundles.

They're all DRM free, I have them backed up as needed, and can move/install them however/whenever I please.

I also don't have a Backdoor or Big Brother (Steam) tracking me - and yes, when you need to have their Client running to even validate your Email, that's intrusive and something fishy is going on.

As has oft been stated, and then ignored by you, many Steam games include no DRM. You can literally copy the folder to a different computer and run it perfectly. I've done this. Steam itself is NOT DRM. "Steamworks" is a form of DRM, but not all Steam games use "Steamworks".

quote:

Microsoft used to have a Music store, they shut it down and those purchases are effectively gone.

A more apt analogy here would be Microsoft getting out of the OS business, which obviously isn't going to happen in the near (or probably distant) future, since that's their core business. That music store was never more than a side-show for Microsoft, and barely contributed anything to Microsoft's ledger. It simply wasn't profitable for Microsoft which is why they closed it down in the first place. Steam, by contrast, is Valve's bread and butter. They're not going to close down their only effective source of income, especially not when it's a golden goose that just won't stop laying eggs.

quote:

I linked that EA was looking at buying Steam, do you really trust EA to do the right thing?

True. And I tried to buy out EA for some change I found under my couch. Turns out it wasn't all that successful. In 2012, when that buyout was "considered", Valve was worth 3 billion dollars, and EA offered no more than 1 billion for the buyout.

That was two years ago. Estimates I've seen show that it could be worth 4 to 4.5 billion dollars at this point. To put that in perspective, EA has a net equity of ~2.26 billion dollars. Now, in theory, maybe they could take a really huge loan to try to buy out Valve... but wait, what's this? Valve is privately owned! In fact, Gabe Newell owns 50% of the company himself, and he's completely dead set against selling out Steam or Valve. In 2012, when that buyout was discussed, Newell publicly said that he would sooner dissolve Steam than sell it. So yeah... personally, I'm not too concerned about EA buying Valve. Frankly, the concept is ridiculous. What's next? K-Mart trying to buyout Walmart?

quote:

Back on topic, I was surprised (and glad) to see DW climb back into the Top 10 yesterday - can only mean good things.

Considering your irrational fear of Steam, I'm surprised you gathered the courage to check Steam's website yourself.

< Message edited by Firov -- 5/29/2014 4:18:36 PM >

(in reply to Spacecadet)
Post #: 71
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:22:38 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

ORIGINAL: Gregorovitch55
There are no silly reasons why Steam suspends people's accounts. They publish a list of reasons here:

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5406-WFZC-5519

As can be seen, every item except one can be classified a criminal or borderline criminal activity. The one that isn't, violating code of conduct and subscriber's agreement, sounds catch all, but again it is remarkably short and to the point:

http://www.steampowered.com/v/index.php?area=online_conduct

There isn't much there that does not qualify as totally unacceptable behavior directly affecting others if not actually criminal pretty much anywhere.

I find it hard to see how anyone guilty of any of these things could argue they have not done harm to others in one way or another.

There are two questions over this that do raise concerns. One is the proportionality of the punishment. If some idiot sees a CD key on a hack site and tries to use it activate a game on their account do they deserve to have all their games confiscated and be debarred from ever buying another game in future? The other is the position of valve as judge, jury and executioner with no right of appeal.

Since these things have never affected me, or are ever likely to (apart from some fraudulent use of my identity I suppose) I don't really have a feel for how valve actually deal with this in practice. All I do know is that the whining posts from banned people protesting their innocence I've seen are transparently about naive petty scams that Valve have caught them over.

This position is a mirror image of the old saying about a police state, “if you haven’t done anything wrong you have nothing to fear”. Of course the same old question applies, “wrong according to whom”?

All your arguments supporting Valve fall short of the mark for one reason. They have the right to alter your agreement at any time for any reason and you have no recourse. They also have the right to close your account if they so choose to without warning for any reason. Nothing else matters in the back and forth debate about Steam, just because they haven’t done this yet doesn’t mean they can’t or won’t someday.

Like it or not you surrendered any notion of consumer protection or rights when you agreed to their terms. You may choose to trust them and give them your money, but I choose not to.

Jim

(in reply to Gregorovitch55)
Post #: 72
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:28:36 PM   
pycco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Shark7

quote:

ORIGINAL: pycco

quote:

ORIGINAL: Darkspire

quote:

I went to register on Steam yesterday just so I could answer some questions, and it turns out it was required to install the Steam Client just to validate my email Address - yeah, right

I am in the same boat, I jumped through all the hoops and waited for days only to find out unless you succumb to the dark side and install the Steam app you can't post.

Darkspire

why do you guys hate steam with such passion? just curious no flame war please.

ya i totally agree but at the same time company's like to be safe and know there products are safe, remember early 200's, pirated game versions were more popular than legit versions things like this is what lead to a DRM distributor's. one bad apple spoils the bunch. i don't see it changing ever, steam does have some great games though DayZ for instance.

things i like about steam they keep trolls at bay on there forums, easy to update games.
glad DW is back on the top 10!

< Message edited by pycco -- 5/29/2014 4:37:08 PM >

(in reply to Shark7)
Post #: 73
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:35:06 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

quote:

There are no silly reasons why Steam suspends people's accounts.

Right... think about this for a second...

If I buy, say a car, using my credit card, I can, for whatever reason, block payment without losing ownership and accessibility of all the other cars I already own. It would be silly if I did.

< Message edited by mr_flappypants -- 5/29/2014 4:36:36 PM >

Post #: 74
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:38:40 PM   
Gregorovitch55

Maybe so, but what would you do if you caught someone doing any of the things listed on those pages?

(in reply to Jim D Burns)
Post #: 75
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:39:35 PM   
Jim D Burns

quote:

If I buy,

Steam gets around this by not selling you anything. It's all a rental and subject to their control. You have no rights period.

Jim

Post #: 76
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:41:28 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jim D Burns

quote:

If I buy,

Steam gets around this by not selling you anything. It's all a rental and subject to their control. You have no rights period.

Jim

Okay so...

If I rent a car...

Sound better?

(You are absolutely right)

< Message edited by mr_flappypants -- 5/29/2014 4:42:08 PM >

(in reply to Jim D Burns)
Post #: 77
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:43:51 PM   
Icemania

Any chance all this community energy could be directed to discussing the game? You know strategy, screenshots etc. Given Matrix has gone to Steam, and we all have a choice, it's all a moot discussion.

< Message edited by Icemania -- 5/29/2014 4:44:19 PM >

Post #: 78
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:45:44 PM   
Gregorovitch55

quote:

There are no silly reasons why Steam suspends people's accounts.

Right... think about this for a second...

If I buy, say a car, using my credit card, I can, for whatever reason, block payment without losing ownership and accessibility of all the other cars I already own. It would be silly if I did.

Yes, that's what i meant about concerns over proportionality. I don't think they actually ban people permanently for trying that scam. I think they get a "cooling off" period and get told to pay up and say they are sorry. Maybe use a Steam wallet with credit in future to buy more games, something like that.

Post #: 79
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:46:55 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Icemania

Any chance all this community energy could be directed to discussing the game? You know strategy, screenshots etc. Given Matrix has gone to Steam, and we all have a choice, it's all a moot discussion.

The Steam debate is highly relevant to the game especially since we still have the option to purchase through Matrix.

(in reply to Icemania)
Post #: 80
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:51:32 PM   
Icemania

No it's not. Both sides of the debate can do what they want. Nobody is forcing anybody either way.

By all means continue then. I'll go the play the game.

< Message edited by Icemania -- 5/29/2014 4:52:01 PM >

Post #: 81
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:52:02 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

I don't think they actually ban people permanently for trying that scam.

You mean you don't know. Also, blocking payment doesn't necessarily imply 'scam'. Small claims court will determine that. BUT, in the meantime I could still 'drive' myself to the courthouse in my other car. Steam's policy takes 'that ability' away.

As I said before. .. you would probably sing a different tune if 'it happened' to you.

Post #: 82
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:53:50 PM   
whiran

quote:

And with Steam many are the same way.
quote:

That's fair. I imagine you don't use skype, email, twitter, facebook, any kind of chat client, a cell phone, etc..

That's your call and I'm fine with that decision of your's. All the power to you on it.

quote:

As was pointed out Microsoft's primary business is Operating Systems and Office productivity and not Music. If Microsoft decided to get out of Operating Systems or Microsoft Office it'd be similar. Do you ever think that'll happen short of them being outplayed in the market?

quote:

To be fair, EA's Origin has a lot of better policies when it comes to Consumer rights than Steam. So.. maybe? It depends on how they implemented stuff. On Origin there is a defined refund policy. On Origin they give away games regularly. On Origin the customer support people go out of their way to help unlike Valve staff.

When I ignore the EA filter that I have and look at Origin as a product I have to admit that it -is- better than Steam. But.. it is EA and that's a hard thing to get around. :)

quote:

I understand a lot of people like Steam, and that's fine, it's just not something I can accept.

That's great! Then why do you keep trying to bash it and go on and on about it with points that aren't always accurate? :)

As an aside, if you read any license agreement for software you will discover that you don't own any of it. All licenses are licenses to use the software and not to own it.

I am really happy to see Distant Worlds doing well on Steam. I'd love to know how the sales of Universe on Steam compare to sales of Universe elsewhere but I doubt that kitten will be let out of the bag.

Seeing Universe pop back into the top ten after some youtubers gave it more exposure is amazing. I believe the Steam strategy is proving itself to be a good one and it also validates the suggestions (which Matrix/Slitherine appear to have followed to an extent) of getting the game out into the hands of Youtubers.

Next up - get the game into the hands of Twitch casters. Make it happen Matrix/Slitherine or hire someone new to manage current and upcoming social mediums for marketing purposes.

< Message edited by whiran -- 5/29/2014 4:54:41 PM >

(in reply to Spacecadet)
Post #: 83
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:54:01 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

No it's not. Both sides of the debate can do what they want. Nobody is forcing anybody either way.

The thread title includes:

1.) DW:U
2.) Steam

How discussing either could be considered 'moot' is beyond me.

< Message edited by mr_flappypants -- 5/29/2014 4:57:27 PM >

(in reply to Icemania)
Post #: 84
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:55:39 PM   
Icemania

Dude, I didn't say it was off-topic, I'm suggesting energy is better spent elsewhere ...

Chow.

Post #: 85
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:57:56 PM   
nedcorleone1

quote:

Dude, I didn't say it was off-topic, I'm suggesting energy is better spent elsewhere ...

Chow.

Fair enough. Edited for accuracy.

(in reply to Icemania)
Post #: 86
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 3:59:32 PM   
Firov

quote:

quote:

I don't think they actually ban people permanently for trying that scam.

You mean you don't know. Also, blocking payment doesn't necessarily imply 'scam'. Small claims court will determine that. BUT, in the meantime I could still 'drive' myself to the courthouse in my other car. Steam's policy takes 'that ability' away.

As I said before. .. you would probably sing a different tune if 'it happened' to you.

I do know. A number of people on the X:Rebirth forums tried that after it's release due to the awful nature of the game.

They didn't ban people's accounts for that. What they will do though is block your access to that one specific title until the matter is resolved. In theory, they could temporarily block your account, but for the people who did it over on the Rebirth forums, that's not the course of action they took. Still, I've never found a need to do a charge back, since Steam customer support has always been willing to work with me on games that are completely broken, like Legends of Pegasus.

Also, why would it happen to him? Steam doesn't just randomly go around shutting down accounts, and generally it takes a serious breach for them to even consider it. At that point, he won't be "singing a different tune", he'll be saying to himself, "I really wish I hadn't participated in a major scam when I knew the consequences".

Post #: 87
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 4:04:58 PM   
histgamer

My ten cents... I would argue it's off topic, the topic here is distant worlds is in the top 10 on steam, sure the discussion has to do with steam but the topic is how DW is doing on steam not the merits of steam. If you want to question the merits of steam why not make a thread specifically for that?

(in reply to Icemania)
Post #: 88
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 4:11:34 PM   
pycco

oh no it just dropped to #11

< Message edited by pycco -- 5/29/2014 5:11:48 PM >

(in reply to histgamer)
Post #: 89
RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! - 5/29/2014 4:17:57 PM   
Spacecadet

quote:

quote:

The thread title includes:

1.) DW:U
2.) Steam

How discussing either could be considered 'moot' is beyond me.

Steam having "DRM free" games is a more recent development, though you still need the Client to buy/download it don't you?

Email, guilty - though I'm not certain how that figures in.

Not bashing, just answering a question and giving my reasons for why I don't use the service.
Points are/were historically relevant.

CPU: Intel 2700K
RAM: 16 GB
GPU: GTX 970
Res: 1920 x 1200

Post #: 90
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Distant Worlds 1 Series >> RE: DW: Universe in top 10 sellers @ Steam! Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI