Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy 2 >> Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! - 4/2/2015 1:00:19 PM   
Daniele

Today we are very excited to announce the release of Battle of Kursk - the first expansion of Battle Academy 2 – on PC, Mac and iPad!

Driven by two new challenging campaigns, this expansion includes a carryover system that invites you to have the wider strategic picture in mind when they plan their next turn. As the head of both armies, you will also have to quickly identify the strengths of the new units available to bring out the best of them.

Grab the game here!

But the news from the Ostfront are not over!

Battle Academy 2: Eastern Front base game is updated to Version 1.0.4!

This version is available with several improvements and bug fixes! Now skirmish map generation scripts are in DATA/BATTLE/SCRIPTS (and this allows them to be over-ridden in a campaign for custom skirmish map generation) and the bug related to the sniper's animation is fixed.

Be sure to check the list of changes and bug fixes here!

You can download the patch from here

Do you want more?
A terrific 50% launch discount is available on PC only! We are going to offer a free Steam key to anyone who bought a copy of the PC/Mac version from the Matrix Games or Slitherine store, once the game is available on this digital platform!

Get more information on Battle Academy 2 from its official product page.

< Message edited by Daniele -- 4/2/2015 2:05:28 PM >
Post #: 1
RE: Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! - 4/10/2015 4:13:39 PM   
Potters

What a piece of junk. Kursk could have, and should have, focused on TANK and armor battles not ground forces. After playing my way through to the 6th chapter, (You know ... the GREAT tank battle of Kursk) as a German in the original set up I get 3 Tiger tanks and 1 panther. What a letdown. I quit then and there. This should have been one great game instead of just a rehash of sections 4 and 5. Pathetic.

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! - 4/10/2015 4:28:50 PM   
Alan Sharif

I'm really enjoying it

A Sharif

(in reply to Potters)
Post #: 3
RE: Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! - 10/16/2018 10:12:44 PM   
Silencioso

Is it in Spanish language?

(in reply to Alan Sharif)
Post #: 4
RE: Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! - 10/17/2018 6:34:54 AM   
zakblood

from the web page link above,

Language: English, German, French

(in reply to Silencioso)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Battle Academy Series >> Battle Academy 2 >> Battle of Kursk released and Eastern Front Updated! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI