Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f!

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! - 1/9/2017 12:11:38 PM   
Daniele

Hi all!

Decisive Campaigns Case Blue has been updated and this new version brings a lot of improvements!

You can download the patch directly from here!

Case Blue v1.08f changelist:

-Big update of the core code base of Case Blue fixing loads of minor issues and glitches
-Added future protection to detect PBEM++ game version incompatibilities; however players with version than v1.07 or lower will have a crash trying to load a game saved with 1.08 or higher. Please don't panic, just update.
-Minimalist Counter option added
-Regime Coloring option for hexes added
-In-game resolution changes added
-Possibility for windowed play added through windows.txt config file
-High Speed graphics option added in prefs tab
-Improved AI calculations and new 'Hybrid AI' resulting from DC3:Barbarossa improvements.
-New variant of Case Blue (full) scenario sporting the Hybrid AI
-New variant of 2nd Kharkov scenario sporting the Hybrid AI
-Soviet airforce will keep having C&C problems throughout the whole scenario in the Case Blue (full) Hybrid AI scenario
-DC:Case Blue owners can now also download and run the Decisive Campaigns : Community Project; go to www.vrdesigns.net for more info
-Quite a number of detailed combat calculation glitches fixed due to extensive testing during DC3:Barbarossa

< Message edited by Vic -- 1/10/2017 5:58:36 AM >
Post #: 1
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/9/2017 10:19:55 PM   
AndyG1

Awesome:)

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 2
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/9/2017 11:25:27 PM   
demyansk

I just played Kharkov, worked well

(in reply to AndyG1)
Post #: 3
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/13/2017 8:43:05 PM   
steelwarrior

Great thanks - this - Soviet airforce will keep having C&C problems throughout the whole scenario in the Case Blue (full) Hybrid AI scenario - would be nice for the Trappenjagd scenario as well ;-D

< Message edited by steelwarrior -- 1/14/2017 1:34:43 PM >

(in reply to demyansk)
Post #: 4
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/14/2017 1:51:42 AM   
Tejszd

Thank you!

(in reply to steelwarrior)
Post #: 5
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/14/2017 11:03:29 PM   
Rodwonder

Thanks...

(in reply to Tejszd)
Post #: 6
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 1/19/2017 11:25:25 AM   
Templer_12

You are one of the most dedicated game developers I know!
Just for your continuous updates and patches long after the release, your games are worth every penny.

Thank you

(in reply to Rodwonder)
Post #: 7
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 2/4/2017 11:50:21 AM   
Hofstadter

I uninstalled a while to make room. But I got a guy on my channel saying this

"Please help me. your vid is great but fills me with despair at the same time.
I have this great wargame but I made the mistake of downloading the latest version (1.08f2) and it stinks.
The forum claims that the counters have an optional minimalist look and they do except I cannot find the option to turn them back to displaying info.
It totally makes the game unplayable.
Do you know how to change the counters back to displaying full info?
if you help I'll subscribe, promise!"

Any help?

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A.

Wargaming channel of Hofstadters Tortoise. Check it out yo.

(in reply to Templer_12)
Post #: 8
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 2/4/2017 2:11:17 PM   
bobarossa

I just downloaded the patch and tried them. Comes up with normal NATO counters until I select minimalist counters in the Prefs tab. Now the regular display is replaced with the minimalist counters. In my case, just going back into Prefs and deselecting minimalist changes them back to regular counters. Pressing the button on button bar to toggle between regular NATO, figures, and no counters still works too.

(in reply to Hofstadter)
Post #: 9
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 11/29/2017 12:07:29 AM   
Iwbtone

Any chance to put another download link on your product page download tab, i mean http://ftp..., not in the member's only(ftp://ftp...),it is very difficult for me to download patches successfully in my region(china), very slow speed and easy to fail.

not only this game, so are others. I can understand some beta patches are exclusive for downloading in member page, but not for official patches pls

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 10
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 2/13/2018 5:12:28 PM   
spellir74

NM

< Message edited by spellir74 -- 2/13/2018 5:16:40 PM >

(in reply to Iwbtone)
Post #: 11
RE: Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version ... - 2/13/2018 5:16:29 PM   
spellir74

Hi Daniele, Lancer and Vic et al.

When playing v108f patch TUTORIAL (by activating the tutorial button, not as loaded scenario), player is NOT able to continue with the "strategic transfer" lesson, for the Tutorial won't allow player to 'activate' the 'supply layer'. The red arrow pointing to the supply button is there; the supply button simply is not clickable (it is not 'lit').

One must then close out scenario (top right corner) to get back to main screen (where the scenario buttons are).

(in reply to Daniele)
Post #: 12
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue >> Decisive Campaigns Case Blue is Updated to Version 1.08f! Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI