Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Border gore cheats

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Border gore cheats Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Border gore cheats - 6/23/2020 10:13:17 PM   
Ekaton

I've seen so many wargames it can make your head spin and I don't think there's a foolproof way to prevent border gore. In my current game, I conquered a major power that previously almost conquered a large part of a third one - leaving one hex areas every now and then. Once I conquered it, I encountered many hexes that I was unwilling to take at hat time.

I suppose that the only way to fully fix that would be giving us a cheat code to make a hex ours, or perhaps having a strategem that trades those enclaves for the equivalent in border regions. I assume that the second might be difficult to do, but I think that either of there is absolutely necessary.

I need ten females for each male...
Post #: 1
RE: Border gore cheats - 6/23/2020 10:38:39 PM   
zgrssd

As the game currently does not support Supplying such Excalves, I am on board with the idea to just let them "flip over" to the one that surrounds them.

As long as they are not connected to more then 1 hex of the same player/to a SHQ of the player and they kept in that state for long enough, they should just "flip".

(in reply to Ekaton)
Post #: 2
RE: Border gore cheats - 6/23/2020 10:56:08 PM   
FAA

They should flip automatically. They’re awful to look at.

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 3
RE: Border gore cheats - 6/24/2020 10:18:29 AM   
Ekaton

quote:

ORIGINAL: zgrssd

As the game currently does not support Supplying such Excalves, I am on board with the idea to just let them "flip over" to the one that surrounds them.

As long as they are not connected to more then 1 hex of the same player/to a SHQ of the player and they kept in that state for long enough, they should just "flip".

Definitely a good idea.

I need ten females for each male...

(in reply to zgrssd)
Post #: 4
RE: Border gore cheats - 6/24/2020 2:03:50 PM   
cspringer1234

quote:

ORIGINAL: FAA

They should flip automatically. They’re awful to look at.

I agree with this as well.

Trying to prevent these from forming is a whole game unto itself. For example, A is at war with another B, and I'm at war with A but not B. I will try to make A troops retreat into B territory, so I can take control of the hex with my buggies that are waiting on the sidelines. I also do this with creatures and marauders and such when possible.

I would rather not have to do this, but the way borders can't be changed other than war makes them necessary to try and prevent exclaves and peninsulas into your territory.

(in reply to FAA)
Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Shadow Empire >> Suggestions and Feedback >> Border gore cheats Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI