Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
- 8/31/2003 6:39:52 AM   
Rob Gjessing

SSG are seeking feedback in relation to alternative graphics based upon user feedback and wants.. I think they are doing this because they listen to users.. and I wouldnt say its 'not a good sign' - I think its a great Sign. SSG have always been receptive to feedback and are receptive to the end user - heck they gave TAO2 (one of the BEST turn based war games ever!) away for free.. name another company that shows the same dedication and committment to purpose?

At the end of the day, any changes to the map or unit bmps will be optional so we can all be happy :)

(in reply to Capitaine)
Post #: 1
- 8/31/2003 10:28:12 AM   
Gregor_SSG

[QUOTE=Capitaine]
I would say that the map/counter size change from TAO to KP has been "drastic". IOW, it's not a slight change, but a really big change. So big that now SSG is floating trial balloons of plainer graphic quality than even TAO had in order to compensate. Not a good sign...

Give me zoom or give me death! :p ;)[/QUOTE]

Personally, I prefer the current map/unit size to the old TAO but that's just my opinion. It was also the opinion of everyone who saw the game before release. Now that we're hearing contrary opinions after release, we're listening to them, and seeing what we can do. I don't think that's a bad sign.

Gregor

Vice President, Strategic Studies Group
See http://www.ssg.com.au and http://www.ssg.com.au/forums/
for info and free scenarios.

(in reply to Capitaine)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Decisive Battles: Korsun Pocket >> Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI