Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in cheek aar

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in cheek aar Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 8:18:25 AM   
loki100

quote:

ORIGINAL: AlbertN

But in the end of the day via admin movement a lot of things the Soviets have just weasel away. Maybe Panzers catch up with something but that's it.

you do know you have a tool to deny admin moves?

(in reply to AlbertN)
Post #: 331
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 8:36:06 AM   
Stamb

can you bomb whole front areas? multiple zones with 5x5 hexes or similar? is it enough to get at least 1 interdiction to prevent admin movement? In AARs we see that Soviets typically bomb only river crossing, not clear terrain hexes.

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 332
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 8:43:54 AM   
loki100

admin movement is denied with any interdiction > 0, so a broad area with not too much commitment will do the job.

the Soviet river crossing strategy is designed to generate a net MP cost so needs relatively high levels of commitment to a few hexes

I tested this in an otherwise pretty disastrous game that ended in Sept 41. But I started trying to work out where my spearheads would be, and set up boxes around them, my opponent reported it didn't stop him moving to contact (to attack) but the net loss of MP meant he couldn't pull back so was vulnerable in turn. Given the game was pointless it was a good place to use a few turns of exploring ideas and that one I'd do constantly from now on - could well make quite a difference in the Ukraine in particular

(in reply to Stamb)
Post #: 333
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 9:37:05 AM   
carlkay58

It can also slow down the Soviet runaway defense in the south - unless they send everything to the Reserves.

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 334
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 12:32:45 PM   
xhoel

quote:

ORIGINAL: Beethoven1

It would be better, ideally, if the game incentivized the Soviets to behave in a historical/reasonable fashion by giving them somewhat more of a reason to defend the south (as well as some ability to do so without getting blown away in the first few turns more than historical, and ending up losing Kiev/Odessa/ etc substantially earlier than historical even if they put in their best effort to defend it reasonably).

Drawing on my own experience with modding HOI4 for multiplayer, I found that giving players incentives is the key to game balance. In any game, players who are attempting to win will respond to a greater or lesser degree to incentives that help them to win.

Fully agree with this. I think the key thing here is that the Soviets lack the incentive to defend the south properly. The best way to incentivize them to do so would be to make it easier to defend in open terrain.

I would propose the fortification rules are tweaked so that clear hexes can build up to fort level 2 and not just fort level 1 when there is no enemy nearby, but of course with a certain hex distance. Say if enemy forces are 5 hexes away, you can start building forts higher than 1 but capped at 2. This would also make sure that the Soviets dont run too fast as they have to stay within the hex range (whatever that is) to gain this advantage.

This would make defending clear terrain easier and would allow for more defense in depth that is not cut through like butter immediately. At the same time it would reflect that it is easier to fortify a field than a forested area.

This could also be combined with a special start of the game rule that prohibits moves to the Reserve for the first 4 turns or so to reflect the chaos of the first few weeks of combat and the impossibility of moving large quantities of men and material all at once. If that is too harsh, then you can just set a cap of units that can move to the reserve per turn.

< Message edited by xhoel -- 2/9/2022 12:34:58 PM >

AAR WITW: Gotterdammerung 43-45
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4490035
AAR WITE: A Clash of Titans 41-45
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=4488465
WitE 2 Tester and Test Coordinator

(in reply to Beethoven1)
Post #: 335
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 1:22:08 PM   
Gunnulf

Also I feel like there would be better incentive in the south if the VP levels were tweaked a little. While of course the rationale for setting the bonuses points on historical capture dates is a natural place to start then clearly at least in the south clearly many of them are very much based on almost impossible timeframes. I would be tempted to take data from the multiple AARs that now exist to reset the VPs for cities such as Kiev, Odessa and maybe even Talinn to give some incentive to try to hold on longer.

"Stay low, move fast"

(in reply to xhoel)
Post #: 336
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 2:05:46 PM   
RedJohn

So with that pocket it looks like my opponent has resigned. I do not blame him one bit. I can only apologise for instituting a rather absurd strategy against him, but we've talked and he knows my stance on things.

Ultimately I hope this aar has proved at least somewhat how powerful the strategy is. Whether its freely teleporting units to the reserve or railing them northwards, the end result benefits the Soviets heavily. But I've talked at length about the benefits. I currently have another game going which I started at the same time against someone random where I did the exact same thing,as well as breaking the centre pocket turn 1. The combined result has been its now turn 13 or something and smolensk holds, pskov holds, and he's pushing the flanks of stalino. I have a 3.8m oob. Beyond the panzer attacks I will not document the game (mostly due to my breaking of the centre pocket, which is a completely different matter to the abandon strategy. Breaking that pocket ruins the German game, there is zero room for debate on that issue)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the AAR. As the title indicates it was tongue in cheek, any future AARs do will be a bit more serious. Many thanks to my opponent, you did about as well as you could be expected to.

(in reply to Gunnulf)
Post #: 337
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 2:09:44 PM   
Stamb

Thanks for this AAR RedJohn! I hope devs take a look into it.

(in reply to RedJohn)
Post #: 338
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 3:36:12 PM   
Nikel

If possible, I also would like to know the opinion of the developers on the exploits presented in this AAR.

Thanks in advance.

(in reply to Stamb)
Post #: 339
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 4:02:02 PM   
Nikel

And a quote from excellent book by Chris Bellamy, Absolute War, that comes very handy. Bold is mine.

In short, in Ukraine resistance was the strongest because they wanted to buy time to evacuate factories and workers. So how can you evacuate your army and military equipment and at the same time your workers and factories? Please fix this.

And thanks to RedJohn, his opponent and all the posters in this thread, very interesting discussion

Key decisions

While the security agencies moved on the streets with an incongruous mixture of efficiency on the one hand, and near-paranoia on the other, key decisions were being made deep in the Kremlin which, even at this early stage, would shape the outcome of the war. On 24 June a ‘Soviet’ — a Council — for Evacuation was set up. In the wake of the Red Army’s withdrawal it would ‘decide the most important strategic and war-economic task — rebasing powerful human and material resources from the threatened regions to the east, to the rear of the country’.

The overall operation was placed under the direction of Nikolay Voznesenskiy (1903–50), the head of the State Planning Commission, or Gosplan. The Evacuation Soviet reported to him, as a working group. Its president was N. M. Shvernik, with Aleksey Kosygin and M. G. Pervukhin as his deputies, and Anastas Mikoyan, Lazar Kaganovich and M. Z. Saburov as other members. During the next six months 2,593 industrial enterprises were evacuated, 1,523 of them classified as ‘major’, of which 1,360 were armaments related. Some 226 were moved to the Volga area, 667 to the Urals, 244 to western Siberia, 78 to eastern Siberia and 308 to Kazakhstan and Central Asia. With them went between 30 and 40 per cent of the workers, engineers and technicians. Stalin had made what was probably his most crucial decision early.

In the Leningrad area, where the German advance was very swift, only 92 plants were ‘re-based’ before the city was isolated. The best results were achieved, predictably, in Ukraine, where the Soviet resistance was strongest. The impressive numbers must be matched against the chaos. When the trains arrived carrying plant, machinery and fewer than half of the staff (starving, after perhaps a week or ten days on the railways — assuming they had escaped German bombing), they were pitched out into fields or clearings or, if lucky, into unheated wooden buildings. By November, the ground was starting to freeze so hard that it became impossible to dig foundations for new buildings. Nevertheless, confused and imperfect though it was, with fragments of factories and a small, exhausted proportion of the workforce arriving in the wrong order in the dead of night, the achievement is still astonishing. Some 1.5 million railway wagons carried enough of Soviet industry eastwards to begin to rebuild a war industry and economy which would outproduce the Germans and compensate for the stupendous losses suffered. After two days of war, Stalin had focused on that inner truth. The hard definition of intellect. Priorities.

< Message edited by Nikel -- 2/9/2022 4:12:21 PM >

(in reply to Nikel)
Post #: 340
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 4:54:23 PM   
AlbertN

quote:

ORIGINAL: RedJohn

So with that pocket it looks like my opponent has resigned. I do not blame him one bit. I can only apologise for instituting a rather absurd strategy against him, but we've talked and he knows my stance on things.

Ultimately I hope this aar has proved at least somewhat how powerful the strategy is. Whether its freely teleporting units to the reserve or railing them northwards, the end result benefits the Soviets heavily. But I've talked at length about the benefits. I currently have another game going which I started at the same time against someone random where I did the exact same thing,as well as breaking the centre pocket turn 1. The combined result has been its now turn 13 or something and smolensk holds, pskov holds, and he's pushing the flanks of stalino. I have a 3.8m oob. Beyond the panzer attacks I will not document the game (mostly due to my breaking of the centre pocket, which is a completely different matter to the abandon strategy. Breaking that pocket ruins the German game, there is zero room for debate on that issue)

Anyway I hope you enjoyed the AAR. As the title indicates it was tongue in cheek, any future AARs do will be a bit more serious. Many thanks to my opponent, you did about as well as you could be expected to.

The solution to early Turn pocket openings is simple to me; for the first turns (The same limit of the Airbridgehead rule so it's up to German T3) if a Soviet unit was isolated at the start of their turn, it remains isolated through the Soviet turn (that includes both the 'Surrender' and the SU relocating limits.

But I myself pretty much want a houserule about that in any game I do - whichever side I play.

Because if a pocket opens anything that is attacked is routed instead of surrendering, thus the Germans get a lot of 'fluff' to fight against. But even an Unready Cavalry Division or NKVD regiment soaks up CCP and Fatigue from a German attacker.

I experienced the same in a game - where some Soviet opened up a pocket, and simply the game turned immediately bogus with a massive snowball effect.

I'd rather have a hard-limit not to activate up the Southern Front on T1 (as per making some hexes impassable) AND have the thing I described above; than the present risks of eels and slipperies.

(in reply to RedJohn)
Post #: 341
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 5:08:01 PM   
Stamb

Can not agree on this. I had my Minsk pocket opened in my game so yes, its a pain in the ass, but it is Axis player responsibility to cover it properly. Not rush forwards with all of the units.

(in reply to AlbertN)
Post #: 342
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 6:16:19 PM   
RedJohn

quote:

ORIGINAL: Stamb

Can not agree on this. I had my Minsk pocket opened in my game so yes, its a pain in the ass, but it is Axis player responsibility to cover it properly. Not rush forwards with all of the units.

I agree. My houserule is usually made with the understanding that the Germans cannot rush forward every unit, and siyll needs to cover the pocket. Sometimes though, particularly north west of smolensk, its possible to link up with a unit that's not hit in the centre pocket - usually a mech or cavalry. I think most Germans will have experienced the Minsk pocket being broken at least once.

Albert outlines the routing nonsense adequately. Personally I think the game was more competitive back in the initial artillery patch - at least there you could rout units for most of their TOE. Of course axis casualties were stupid low in that patch.

(in reply to Stamb)
Post #: 343
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/9/2022 7:26:06 PM   
s2tanker

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikel

And a quote from excellent book by Chris Bellamy, Absolute War, that comes very handy. Bold is mine.

In short, in Ukraine resistance was the strongest because they wanted to buy time to evacuate factories and workers. So how can you evacuate your army and military equipment and at the same time your workers and factories? Please fix this.

And thanks to RedJohn, his opponent and all the posters in this thread, very interesting discussion

Key decisions

While the security agencies moved on the streets with an incongruous mixture of efficiency on the one hand, and near-paranoia on the other, key decisions were being made deep in the Kremlin which, even at this early stage, would shape the outcome of the war. On 24 June a ‘Soviet’ — a Council — for Evacuation was set up. In the wake of the Red Army’s withdrawal it would ‘decide the most important strategic and war-economic task — rebasing powerful human and material resources from the threatened regions to the east, to the rear of the country’.

The overall operation was placed under the direction of Nikolay Voznesenskiy (1903–50), the head of the State Planning Commission, or Gosplan. The Evacuation Soviet reported to him, as a working group. Its president was N. M. Shvernik, with Aleksey Kosygin and M. G. Pervukhin as his deputies, and Anastas Mikoyan, Lazar Kaganovich and M. Z. Saburov as other members. During the next six months 2,593 industrial enterprises were evacuated, 1,523 of them classified as ‘major’, of which 1,360 were armaments related. Some 226 were moved to the Volga area, 667 to the Urals, 244 to western Siberia, 78 to eastern Siberia and 308 to Kazakhstan and Central Asia. With them went between 30 and 40 per cent of the workers, engineers and technicians. Stalin had made what was probably his most crucial decision early.

In the Leningrad area, where the German advance was very swift, only 92 plants were ‘re-based’ before the city was isolated. The best results were achieved, predictably, in Ukraine, where the Soviet resistance was strongest. The impressive numbers must be matched against the chaos. When the trains arrived carrying plant, machinery and fewer than half of the staff (starving, after perhaps a week or ten days on the railways — assuming they had escaped German bombing), they were pitched out into fields or clearings or, if lucky, into unheated wooden buildings. By November, the ground was starting to freeze so hard that it became impossible to dig foundations for new buildings. Nevertheless, confused and imperfect though it was, with fragments of factories and a small, exhausted proportion of the workforce arriving in the wrong order in the dead of night, the achievement is still astonishing. Some 1.5 million railway wagons carried enough of Soviet industry eastwards to begin to rebuild a war industry and economy which would outproduce the Germans and compensate for the stupendous losses suffered. After two days of war, Stalin had focused on that inner truth. The hard definition of intellect. Priorities.

Excellent. This concisely explains the current fatal flaw in an otherwise exceptional game system.

Know the enemy and yourself...

(in reply to Nikel)
Post #: 344
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 2:47:41 AM   
governato

The same historical sources also acknowledge that several million people (not necessarily factory workers) were moved East. The fact that this giant evacuation was pre planned also
dispels the idea that "it took some time" for the Soviet Union government to realize that this was major threat to the very existence of the state.

Fighting for time to allow people to escape by rail was clearly an "incentive" that forced the Red Army to fight in the Ukraine. I do not think that 'let's run back to the Dnepr to preserve our tanks' was ever a real option. So it's too bad that such a primary necessity (preserving the lives of your citizens/workers/mothers/future soldiers) is not sufficiently represented in the game even if in some abstract way. In my opinion it is a flaw that makes for a more `chess like' gaming experience, rather separated from what the real campaign was.

(in reply to s2tanker)
Post #: 345
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 2:59:37 AM   
s2tanker

quote:

ORIGINAL: governato

The same historical sources also acknowledge that several million people (not necessarily factory workers) were moved East. The fact that this giant evacuation was pre planned also
dispels the idea that "it took some time" for the Soviet Union government to realize that this was major threat to the very existence of the state.

Fighting for time to allow people to escape by rail was clearly an "incentive" that forced the Red Army to fight in the Ukraine. I do not think that 'let's run back to the Dnepr to preserve our tanks' was ever a real option. So it's too bad that such a primary necessity (preserving the lives of your citizens/workers/mothers/future soldiers) is not sufficiently represented in the game even if in some abstract way. In my opinion it is a flaw that makes for a more `chess like' gaming experience, rather separated from what the real campaign was.

Seems easily fixed with victory points and evacuation timelines as well as industry rebuild penalties if captured before evacuation.

Know the enemy and yourself...

(in reply to governato)
Post #: 346
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 3:39:19 AM   
Hardradi

quote:

ORIGINAL: loki100

admin movement is denied with any interdiction > 0, so a broad area with not too much commitment will do the job.

the Soviet river crossing strategy is designed to generate a net MP cost so needs relatively high levels of commitment to a few hexes

I tested this in an otherwise pretty disastrous game that ended in Sept 41. But I started trying to work out where my spearheads would be, and set up boxes around them, my opponent reported it didn't stop him moving to contact (to attack) but the net loss of MP meant he couldn't pull back so was vulnerable in turn. Given the game was pointless it was a good place to use a few turns of exploring ideas and that one I'd do constantly from now on - could well make quite a difference in the Ukraine in particular

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlkay58

It can also slow down the Soviet runaway defense in the south - unless they send everything to the Reserves.

I am not sure what you guys mean.

As far as I understand it is only effective in directly reducing movement points in these situations:
- non-clear terrain (except non-motorised in light woods);
- river crossings (except non-motorised crossing a minor river, no ice); or
- in clear terrain in bad weather using average+ roads.

Also I also recall testing this and not seeing anything indirectly reducing movement due to a ramping up of fatigue or morale loss?

What am I missing?

< Message edited by Hardradi -- 2/10/2022 3:40:04 AM >

(in reply to loki100)
Post #: 347
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 8:47:50 AM   
Stamb

quote:

ORIGINAL: s2tanker

quote:

ORIGINAL: governato

Seems easily fixed with victory points and evacuation timelines as well as industry rebuild penalties if captured before evacuation.

The problem is that the only factories that really matter are planes/tanks one. And they are in Kharkov/Leningrad.

All of this armament/heavy industry/resources factories in Ukraine are just non a factor.

I did a test by playing both sides and moving Soviets out of a way, so I can capture cities ASAP. There was no reduction in built weapons at all. As they are using armament points from a virtual pool, which has huge stockpiles, not armament factories on a map.

https://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=5132185&mpage=2&key=
Post 35

< Message edited by Stamb -- 2/10/2022 8:48:50 AM >

(in reply to s2tanker)
Post #: 348
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 9:43:25 AM   
carlkay58

Hardradi -

Any interdiction at all in a hex, regardless of terrain, removes Administrative Movement for the enemy. This increases the MPs expended by the enemy for each hex moved by a unit. This also increases the fatigue of the moving unit. While not a HUGE effect with the fatigue, the additional MPs expended total up quickly and can have a significant effect in the turn. While interdiction is not great in clear terrain it still totals up over a few turns.

(in reply to Stamb)
Post #: 349
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 9:54:27 AM   
Jango32

Interdiction on clear hexes during good weather will still have movement cost be only 1, no? In that case I don't see a big impact in the south where the Soviets can be especially prone to retreating because most of the south is clear terrain. I don't think hit and run tactics are also particularly hit too much.

< Message edited by Jango32 -- 2/10/2022 9:55:11 AM >

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 350
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 1:28:38 PM   
carlkay58

The relevant manual entry is:

quote:

22.2.1. Rear Area Administrative Movement
Ground unit movement costs are reduced if the unit is moving in hexes that were friendly controlled at the start of the turn. In a clear hex in clear weather the cost for an infantry unit will usually be 1 MP compared to the cost of 2-3 MP when entering a hex captured during the turn (i.e. one where you have pending control’).

The rear area administrative rule will apply when:
 moving in hexes that were friendly controlled at the start of a turn (7.3.1);
 not adjacent to an enemy controlled hex (both the hex exited and the hex entered)
 there is no enemy interdiction in the hex (at any level above zero)

The reduction in the movement cost is based on the lowest quality road system in either the source hex or the destination hex. For poor roads, the reduction is 1 MP per hex, for average roads 2 MP per hex and for good roads 3 MP per hex. The MP
for any hex can never be less than 1.

As an example, if a non-motorized unit moves from an average road hex to a good road hex in rough terrain and with heavy mud then the cost would be 2 (for rough) +2 for poor weather – 2 (since the average road is the worst of the two hexes), in combination this will give a 2MP cost.

If this move included crossing a minor river, then the base movement cost would be 2 (rough terrain) +1 (minor river) + 2 (heavy mud) and the road system would then reduce the total cost from 5 MP to 3 MP.

The affected movement in clear terrain will not matter as much to infantry but motorized units will see a larger movement cost even in clear terrain.

< Message edited by carlkay58 -- 2/10/2022 1:31:38 PM >

(in reply to Jango32)
Post #: 351
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 1:34:15 PM   
carlkay58

In addition to the above describing Admin Movement is the section on interdiction:

quote:

22.2.3. Impact of Interdiction on tactical movement
Interdiction can be generated by enemy air action (18.1.4), partisans (13.4.2) or as a
result of an airborne assault (23.9). Any level of interdiction will prevent the usage of
administrative movement through the hex.
Leaving hexes with higher levels of interdiction will impose increased movement
costs and possibly extra losses in the form of disruptions, damaged and destroyed
elements

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 352
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 1:53:13 PM   
Stamb

I can be wrong, but I don't see (or maybe just did not notice) any penalties from a partisan activity. I have > 100% garrison requirements, maybe it helps to keep them under control

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 353
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/10/2022 10:02:59 PM   
Hardradi

quote:

ORIGINAL: carlkay58

Hardradi -

Any interdiction at all in a hex, regardless of terrain, removes Administrative Movement for the enemy. This increases the MPs expended by the enemy for each hex moved by a unit. This also increases the fatigue of the moving unit. While not a HUGE effect with the fatigue, the additional MPs expended total up quickly and can have a significant effect in the turn. While interdiction is not great in clear terrain it still totals up over a few turns.

Thanks for the reply.

That's where I see the problem with interdiction in the south. It is mostly clear terrain. The only real barriers are the rivers and weather. Not to mention the difficulties of achieving effective blanket low level interdiction.

(in reply to carlkay58)
Post #: 354
RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in che... - 2/11/2022 8:42:16 AM   
MechFO

It is telling that during the entire war, the Soviets only ever moved 3 Armies.

But while the Soviets had the larger railway capacity, this was not sufficient for every need, and they limited the demand in a number of ways. There are few instances of major Soviet units of size being moved across the front; perhaps the largest was the concentration for Operation Bagration with 2nd Guards and 51st Armies coming from the Crimea and 5th Guards Tank Army (only two Tank Corps) from the Ukraine. The typical Red Army movement was to send entire units from the Center to a Front and then to leave the thinned-out units there at the end of the operation.

https://www.hgwdavie.com/blog/2018/3/9/the-influence-of-railways-on-military-operations-in-the-russo-german-war-19411945

Logistics are still much too generous on both sides, but being able to evacuate and shift entire Fronts is too much.

One balancing mechanism might be to radically increase the usage of captured supply. At least according to the above, Bagration relied heavily on this (as well as collapsed German resistance) to be logistically possible.

(in reply to Hardradi)
Post #: 355
Page:   <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East 2 >> After Action Reports >> RE: The Red Army Is (Not) Overpowered - A tongue in cheek aar Page: <<   < prev  8 9 10 11 [12]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI