Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Steel Panthers Fans

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Steel Panthers Fans Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Steel Panthers Fans - 12/21/2001 10:12:00 AM   
RichardTheFirst

Time for a little more advertising On the inicial weeks we easily passed the 20 members, but now things are very quiet in that aspect. Everybody told me it was a good idea but the only person that is advertising and developing the community it's me. I already asked for at least one Assistant Manager which is really an easy task but no real volunteers so far.... I'm beggining to feel a bit lonely here, guys and girls. What is the problem? Don't you guys like to see each other photos and so on? Plus the other features? Oh well, I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing (no emoticon for half a smile...) Anyone interested go to SteelPanthersFans
and follow the instructions to be a full member. Cheers,

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans
Post #: 1
- 12/21/2001 12:01:00 PM   
Les_the_Sarge_9_1

Take heart Richard Currently I think everyone is possibly busy with the endless (and pointless) debate over to 7.0 or not 7.0 When the dust settles, maybe you will get some attention.

I LIKE that my life bothers them,
Why should I be the only one bothered by it eh.

(in reply to RichardTheFirst)
Post #: 2
- 12/21/2001 6:33:00 PM   
Warrior

Probably some players are hesitant to post their pictures lest they be recognized by law enforcement authorities, or ex-wives seeking alimony.

Retreat is NOT an option.

Post #: 3
- 12/21/2001 7:18:00 PM   
RichardTheFirst

Of course that is the reason. And, hey, no pressure, it probably was just a moment of season melancholy. By the way: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY [ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: RichardTheFirst ]

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

Post #: 4
- 12/21/2001 9:03:00 PM   
Larry Holt

I'm still looking through boxes of the pix of me dressed up as a Soviet Spetznatz while playing OPFOR. Perhaps I will find it as I hunt through boxes in the attic looking for those missing Christmas decorations too. Merry Christmas all!

Never take counsel of your fears.

Post #: 5
- 12/22/2001 2:28:00 AM   
ruxius

Hello Richard ! Your idea is very very good...
I apologize , I received your invitation some time ago to belong your community..but I received it in a private post and I was able to answer..
anyway I didn't pursue the thing because now I am very short with time...I thought that belonging to your community means also actively partecipating to the forum...since my time is poor I didn't wanted you to think I do not appreciate sharing relationships with SPWAW
funs..now that I read your post I will join you I will give you a picture and my subscription
even if I will be silent for the most of time Merry Chx to you , too !
Ruxius

Italian Soldier,German Discipline!

Post #: 6
- 12/22/2001 8:45:00 AM   
RichardTheFirst

ruxius: The community have some interesting features but it is up to the fans to use it as they want. If they like they can use it just like a family photo album. You post your photo and/or info and once in a while "hey let's look at the photo album and meet some new faces".
The feeling is something like "hey, so this is how this guy/girl I use to talk/play for so long looks like, wow" Or you can use it like your home, post some funny pictures or the picture of your cat, send messages by e-mail to all the community or just to some members, store documents, etc., etc. Up to the fans.

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

Post #: 7
- 12/22/2001 10:24:00 AM   
Drex

Don't know how your site got by me Richard. I read the forum every day and just missed it I guess until today: I just signed up but I don't have my photo added yet. The camera broke when I snapped the shutter!

quote:

Col Saito: "Don't speak to me of rules! This is war! It is not a game of cricket!"

Post #: 8
- 12/22/2001 4:50:00 PM   
RichardTheFirst

Drex: The photo is not mandatory, why don't you take a photo you like and ask a friend to pass it on the scanner? Easy

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

Post #: 9
- 12/22/2001 5:55:00 PM   
richmonder

So, what? We have to get a MSN passport to sign up? I have a photo for the group.

Respectfully,
Richmonder
(formerly Gen. Richmond)

Post #: 10
- 12/22/2001 6:09:00 PM   
RichardTheFirst

Yes richmonder, that I'm afraid you have to do. But is that a problem? I never had any inconvenient: no money involved and if you want it is confidential. I signed-in with a hotmail adress which is free and all their advertising goes there (never even look at it). I also have the MSN Explorer installed which is great for voice chat (or video chat if you have a WebCam). [ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: RichardTheFirst ]

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

Post #: 11
- 12/22/2001 6:48:00 PM   
Jody

Sorry M8 I did not see your post but i will Gladly join. All I have to do is find a GOOD pic so if people look me up I will not scare them

"Up the Gut's, Heaps Of Smoke Don't Spare The Casualties"

Post #: 12
- 12/23/2001 5:22:00 AM   
RichardTheFirst

I'm happier now, 5 new members since I posted this. For me it's like a xmas present, cheers. And that Members List is starting to look very nice and colourful. Only some feminine presences (Alexandra, AmmoSgt where are you?) now and I will not ask anything more to Santa Claus...

E Pluribus Unum

Join Steel Panthers Fans

Post #: 13
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns >> Steel Panthers Fans Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI