Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Mogami ok?

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Mogami ok? Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Mogami ok? - 7/5/2004 10:20:30 PM   
Brady

I heard He moved, and I trust all is well, but He seams absent lately, so I thought I would ask.
Post #: 1
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/6/2004 8:20:32 AM   
Ron Saueracker

Happily fisting pizza and beer into his trap! The only good part of moving!

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

(in reply to Brady)
Post #: 2
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/6/2004 10:15:37 AM   
Tophat

I ran into him at Origins saturday,over a week ago already,he looked fine and was very helpful!

(in reply to Ron Saueracker)
Post #: 3
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/6/2004 10:41:19 AM   
Raverdave

He is still moving............the newbies whom are members of the Jap Fanboy club will be hanging out for his pearls of wisdom

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

(in reply to Tophat)
Post #: 4
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 6:59:23 AM   
herbieh

Well this japanese fan boy wants to know just how long it takes to move and set up a computer, the rest, bah, just move the computer
Still recon Mog is GG and he's resting after such an outstanding effort.

Big seas, Fast ships, life tastes better with salt

(in reply to Raverdave)
Post #: 5
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 7:05:29 AM   
Drongo

quote:

ORIGINAL: Raverdave

He is still moving............the newbies whom are members of the Jap Fanboy club will be hanging out for his pearls of wisdom

Whereas you hang out for a pearl necklace.

Have no fear,
drink more beer.

(in reply to Raverdave)
Post #: 6
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 7:18:43 AM   
Raverdave

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drongo

quote:

Hmmmm....................I don't recall getting THAT drunk with you.

Never argue with an idiot, he will only drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

(in reply to Drongo)
Post #: 7
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 7:24:59 AM   
Drongo

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Drongo

quote:

Hmmmm....................I don't recall getting THAT drunk with you.

Now my feelings are hurt.

Have no fear,
drink more beer.

(in reply to Raverdave)
Post #: 8
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 2:46:30 PM   
Ron Saueracker

quote:

ORIGINAL: herbieh

Well this japanese fan boy wants to know just how long it takes to move and set up a computer, the rest, bah, just move the computer

Still don't know why everyone insists Frag or Mog or whomever is the ghost poster for Gary Grigsby. I wonder if Gary even plays wargames... Nobody who does could be that quiet. He is probably some California yuppie who takes trots on the beach with a golden retriever and likes to watch "Providence' and eats stir frys. You know, one of those reclusive fellows with no real life. Kinda what all of us would like to have.

Incoming.........................

Personally, I'd like to kick his butt at his own game. C'mon Gary....bring it on! Joel would be fun to trounce too. Someone playing Gary, Joel, Keith, Mike, David etc would be a hoot!!! What an AAR that would be. They might cheat, of course, and we'ed not know it, being programmers/developers and all.

< Message edited by Ron Saueracker -- 7/8/2004 7:52:03 AM >

Yammas from The Apo-Tiki Lounge. Future site of WITP AE benders! And then the s--t hit the fan

(in reply to herbieh)
Post #: 9
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 5:34:39 PM   
rawink

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

quote:

Still don't know why everyone insists Frag or Mog or whomever is the ghost poster for Gary Grigsby. I wonder if Gary even plays wargames... Nobody who does could be that quiet. He is probably some California yuppie who takes trots on the beach with a golden retriever and likes to watch "Providence' and eats stir frys. You know, one of those reclusive fellows with no real life. Kinda what all of us would like to have.

Personally, I'd like to kick his butt at his own game. C'mon Gary....bring it on! Joel would be fun to trounce too. Someone playing Gary, Joel, Keith, Mike, David etc would be a hoot!!! What an AAR that would be. They might cheat, of course, and we'ed not know it, being programmers/developers and all.

yeah.. it would suck to play Gary with him being the US.. I get the upper hand.. and here comes 4 Nimitz class carriers sporting Hornets and TOmcats!

Robert
Fly, die.. rinse and repeat

Post #: 10
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 5:35:30 PM   
Sonny

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker

quote:

Kieth is a great guy. He would never cheat.

Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "

Post #: 11
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 6:58:38 PM   
kaleun

Well, it would be nice to hear from Mog. I hope he is OK and that the moving experience was painless (Since he hasn't been around, it probably wasn't)

Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu

(in reply to Sonny)
Post #: 12
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/8/2004 7:19:01 PM   
The Gnome

quote:

Well, it would be nice to hear from Mog. I hope he is OK and that the moving experience was painless (Since he hasn't been around, it probably wasn't)

Yeah ditto that sentiment here (did I do the dreaded "me three"?) it's not the same without the AAR's his masterful handling of the IJN.

(in reply to kaleun)
Post #: 13
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/25/2004 11:46:40 PM   
mogami

Hi, Well I'm at my brothers in OHio. Still a few weeks before I get my own place and my own internet connection. I had a great time at Origins.
My brother still uses AOL dail up. After 2 years of cable I can barely stand this. My machine had a wire less modem for cable use. My brothers computer was broken. (The mouse ) So I removed his modem and placed it into my machine. AOL locked up every time I tried to log on. SO I went to work fixing the mouse. First I changed the PC2 port but no luck. it was bad on the mother board so I bought a serial adapter but none of my mice were combos so that did not work. So I bought a serial mouse and got it to work.
I'm connected at 24,600bps. It's taking 48 minutes to down load 4k to fix his IE 5.5 because I can't stand the AOL browser.

I'll need a few more weeks before I can resume my UV games and begin WITP PBEM. Thanks for your concern. I've missed you too.

I'm not retreating, I'm attacking in a different direction!

(in reply to The Gnome)
Post #: 14
RE: Mogami ok? - 7/25/2004 11:56:38 PM   
Kadota

Good to hear from you, glad you're ok!

(in reply to mogami)
Post #: 15
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Mogami ok? Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI