Matrix Games Forums

Forums  Register  Login  Photo Gallery  Member List  Search  Calendars  FAQ 

My Profile  Inbox  Address Book  My Subscription  My Forums  Log Out

Aircraft Upgrades

View related threads: (in this forum | in all forums)

Logged in as: Guest
Users viewing this topic: none
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Aircraft Upgrades Page: [1]
Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
Aircraft Upgrades - 12/18/2004 9:59:08 AM   
cbclimber

Can someone tell me what the exact requirements are for a squadron to upgrade their planes. It's September 42 and my A6M2 will not upgrade to A6M3's. My Nells have not changed over to Bettys although the aircraft plant did.

Post #: 1
RE: Aircraft Upgrades - 12/18/2004 10:36:15 AM   
mlees

From the manual, pg 196:

"There must be sufficient number of the new model planes in the replacement pool, equal to the number of maximum number of ready aircraft for the unit."
(This number is the number in paranthesis in the upper left of the Unit info screen.) The manual then refers the reader to rule 15.2, which reads (paraphrasing):
"The air unit must be on a base with a minimum of 20,000 supplies,
-or-
The unit is within air transfer range of the HQ of the base the unit is on, and that HQ is on a base with a minimum of 20,000 supplies,
-or-
The air unit is located on a ship (CV type) in the same hex as a base with a minimum of 20,000 supplies,
-or-
The air unit is on a ship (CV type) in the same hex as a base, and THAT base is within air transfer range of an HQ base with a minimum of 20,000 supplies."

Phew. Did I get that right?

< Message edited by mlees -- 12/18/2004 12:37:25 AM >

(in reply to cbclimber)
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room >> Aircraft Upgrades Page: [1]
Jump to:

New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI