RE: Contents - The Thread (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

Speedysteve -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/12/2006 11:42:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

quote:

man will now recreate the Thread in his own image.

We definitely don't want any pictures of men on here. [sm=00000116.gif]

Agreed 100%. This is the topic for praising THE THREAD, strange animals, women (within forum limits of course ) and in time realising Nik is a fanboy [:'(]

Black Mamba 1942 -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/12/2006 11:48:54 PM)

"The Thread" has been excommunicated.[:D]

Nikademus -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/12/2006 11:49:45 PM)

yes, i'm a "history" fanboy

(don't they all say that??")

niceguy2005 -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/12/2006 11:57:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Black Mamba 1942

"The Thread" has been excommunicated.[:D]

The Thread has evolved. Man has a new covenant with the Thread. You know what that is.[;)]

Mynok -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 12:35:15 AM)

Thou shalt not gaze upon false shrubbery.

niceguy2005 -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 12:40:08 AM)

That's right, because there is only one REAL shrubbery.

AmiralLaurent -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 12:43:46 AM)

As far as I know, nothing was shown on the THREAD that one can't see on any beach, at least in Europe.

On the other hand, the thread may have been closed for a good reason: showing mistreated animals.

Honda -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:08:27 AM)

There are 3 things that need to mentioned in this post:
1) Who are those younger members in the forum? I'm 26 and consider myself to be one of those and as such am not underage or suceptible to parental control or take offence at any of the "artistic" images that might have poped up here and there during the sermons
2) If any of those "artistic" images might have caused Mr. Pilat ([:D]) to vanquish our socio-religious movement it was the picture of the darn naked cat! It always struck me as a veeeeeery convenient way to accuse us of nudity and as such is by The Thread's Ecclesiastical Court pronouced to be a deliberate act of sabotage supported by non other then the dreaded so-called Zero bonus acting under the orders of ever-scheaming Clash of Steel better known to the most as PzBs AAR. The implications are ireputable!
3)Praise The Thread Brethren[&o][&o][&o]

mogami -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:16:30 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Feinder

Oh man. Parker is gonna be so disappointed.

You've gone and done it now Mog. I'll betcha don't get any more "we love Mog the mod" threads...

-F-

Hi, How did I get dragged into this? I would have deleted the post not the thread. Before I deleted the entire thread I would have held it for ransom.
"Send beer or the thread dies"
But I don't have any MOD POWER in the sub forums. Only the main WITP forum.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:31:59 AM)

quote:

Before I deleted the entire thread I would have held it for ransom.

The thread still exists ... I just don't have the time to fix all them naughty bits at the moment.

mogami -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:32:47 AM)

Hi, Oh good then we can still hold it for ransom or begin deleting it one post at a time.

Mr.Frag -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:39:44 AM)

quote:

we can still hold it for ransom

Yep, just as soon as I get that design document for WitP II [;)]

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:44:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mr.Frag

quote:

Before I deleted the entire thread I would have held it for ransom.

The thread still exists ... I just don't have the time to fix all them naughty bits at the moment.

I want to know just what is naughty? I saw nada naughty stuff unless something got posted overnight on the lastpage.

mogami -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:53:02 AM)

Hi, The last post I saw contained a picture that revealed just a little too much anatomy (top)

RUPD3658 -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 1:55:14 AM)

Was it the breast feeding smiley?[X(]

Mr.Frag -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 2:01:16 AM)

quote:

I saw nada naughty stuff unless something got posted overnight on the lastpage.

I said tone down the pictures ... you guys took that as "lets go find even more pictures to post" and did so ... the complaints in my inbox grew ... the thread went ... pretty simple ...

What you consider naughty and what others consider not appropriate for their kids to see obviously very greatly ...

There are roughly 10 pages worth of pics that have no place being in these forums and I'm not talking about the cats and the squirrels. [8|]

ctangus -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 4:33:06 AM)

Well, maybe the camo girls are gone for good, but surely we can keep our grognard nuns!!!

[image]local://upfiles/18431/6A0744C00B8443329B634D6678B31CB8.jpg[/image]

dtravel -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 4:33:41 AM)

If any of the ones I posted are objectionable, I can easily deal with them since I used an image host. Let me know which ones and I can delete them from the host. After that they will just be little red 'X's here.

scout1 -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 4:43:28 AM)

Frag,

Love your new avatar of the person beating himself silly.....

And relative to the banded portion of the thread. I'd hold out for pizza and beer and then send it to the highest bidder ....[:D]

Mynok -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 6:57:40 AM)

quote:

revealed just a little too much anatomy

You misspelled shrubbery.

I'm certain it was my breast-feeding smiley that murdered the Thread. Fortunately, it has resurrected into a new and glorious version.

Praise the Thread!

Post the Thread!

Nikademus -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 7:51:45 AM)

NI!

pauk -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/13/2006 10:22:54 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Honda

1) Who are those younger members in the forum? I'm 26 and consider myself to be one of those and as such am not underage or suceptible to parental control or take offence at any of the "artistic" images that might have poped up here and there during the sermons

Marky[:D]

quote:

2) If any of those "artistic" images might have caused Mr. Pilat ([:D]) to vanquish our socio-religious movement it was the picture of the darn naked cat!

Brother Honda, you are right!

Honda -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/14/2006 4:03:31 PM)

Thank you Brother Pauk.
Teh Thread is forever[&o]

rtrapasso -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/14/2006 4:07:47 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pauk

quote:

2) If any of those "artistic" images might have caused Mr. Pilat ([:D]) to vanquish our socio-religious movement it was the picture of the darn naked cat!

Brother Honda, you are right!

Which one - this one?

[image]local://upfiles/7543/4146B337FDBE42BB87AC0026A8E0436D.jpg[/image]

Terminus -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/14/2006 4:10:53 PM)

Thread, how I hate cats...

pauk -> RE: Contents - The Thread (1/14/2006 4:44:38 PM)

I did not expect that from you rtrapasso, The Grand Priest of The Thread. You've betreyed The Thread...

Judas .

rtrapasso -> Test Thread (1/14/2006 5:00:39 PM)

And on the third day, it arose again...

Actually, i had to think long and hard about posting here. The Thread lives on in all threads (which i've been posting in (using Threadian tactics), although perhaps that is more difficult to notice...)

While Matrix is of course within its rights in evaporating The Thread and all its contents, it has given me real pause about putting such efforts into "putting all my eggs in one basket", as it were. It is too liable to dissappear.

So, i will continue to post to all Threads, and occasionally to the (sort of) reincarnated "The Thread" (less all it prior content), my efforts will be less concentrated here. If the original Thread is restored (less material that has been deemed offensive) i may rethink the "diffuse approach".

rtrapasso -> Test Thread (1/14/2006 5:03:42 PM)

quote:

2) If any of those "artistic" images might have caused Mr. Pilat ( ) to vanquish our socio-religious movement it was the picture of the darn naked cat!

Is this the one???

[image]local://upfiles/7543/1E15B5129E0D4983A6293C81D6610657.jpg[/image]

Honda -> RE: Test Thread (1/14/2006 5:49:17 PM)

Any other naked cats I should know about?
And it was the first one, thanks for asking[;)]

rtrapasso -> RE: Test Thread (1/14/2006 6:29:05 PM)

quote:

Any other naked cats I should know about?
And it was the first one, thanks for asking[;)]

Well, there is this one...

EDIT: Whoops - let's try clicking on enbedding a pic...

[image]local://upfiles/7543/BE75571B90684D4682F7813A38BDF390.jpg[/image]

Page: <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI