RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> The Locker >> Multi-player Leagues

dneely -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 2:28:45 AM)

I assume everyone knows that 1.37 was posted and available for download.....I am DL'ing now.

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 8:14:37 AM)

You know me, Dave -- I jump on these patches immediately. 

I'd previously submitted my final rosters, so whenever we can get in synch with the final patch, we can get going. 

The silence of the other owners tells me that they prefer to wait for the 2007 patch to be finalized. 

It's too quiet here -- is everyone still onboard? 

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 8:19:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SittingDuck

I've been following that.  There will obviously be an update to correct it, so we'll hold on until v1.37 is released and then everyone can upgrade.

This was the last word from "The Commish", so I'll be standing by.

akcranker -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 10:53:38 AM)

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile guys.  I've been at work everyday since we opened back up on the 28th from open to close and I haven't had a chance to get on the computer much.  I haven't played Puresim in like 3 weeks.  I'm going to have to drop out of the league because as of right now I really do not have the time.

Sorry guy's, I really wanted to play but work is more important at the moment.

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 8:34:15 PM)

Ahh, Cory, I hate to hear that.  Look, it's gonna be awhile before we get started, so hang loose, if you can.

dneely -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 10:34:29 PM)

KG

Like you I am up to date with all the patches and I am beginning to wonder where we are with the league as well. After a great deal of effort I hope we are not going to lose a bunch of good guys and never get this rolling. At any rate the Bums are ready and waiting.

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/10/2006 11:52:42 PM)

Dave, I think we'll be OK. Cory has real-life concerns, but the rest of us are just "on hold".  My Bucs are ready to go, and I'm looking forward to seeing how they fare against "Dem Bums" and the rest of the NL.   [;)]

The Buccos have a pretty solid pitching staff, and how can I go wrong with having both Roberto Clemente (who just got better as he aged) and "Pops" Stargell in my lineup?  

I'm truly excited about my chances.   

dneely -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/11/2006 6:48:09 AM)

I agree the Bucos look strong on paper with a nice staff and Mr. Clemente and others in the lineup. However Da'Bums are also very strong with a strong will to win and to avenge all those close loses to the Yanks. Lets see what happens on the field.

dneely -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/14/2006 3:38:50 AM)

What is going on?? I posted the last meesage more than 2 days ago and no one has posted and no news in this case is not good news!

Are we going to have a league or not??

Deltadog -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/14/2006 4:04:35 AM)

I have been watching.  Sittingduck has not been Login 9/7/2006 4:40:17 PM.  Perhaps his back problem has kept him off line?  Until he updates the association files to 1.37 we are at a standstill.

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/15/2006 2:38:34 AM)

Has anyone tried to PM or e-mail SittingDuck? 

Deltadog -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/15/2006 10:10:45 PM)

Judging from lack of response, I would think the answer is no!

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/16/2006 4:30:12 AM)

Guys, I wrote to Sitting Duck and got a reply last night. There will be some news soon.  Some changes could be happening --stay tuned.

PS I think we need a GM meeting.

Glenn  

Deltadog -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/17/2006 5:35:15 PM)

Why all the silence and mystery. It would appear to me that the best way to keep the people who have already committed is to let us all in on what is going on.

Now there is yet another new patch. Probably if one upgrades to 1.38 all will need to? I am downloading it now and will install later to day unless I hear that I should not! [&:]

dneely -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/17/2006 8:32:28 PM)

Speaking only for myself I have to say I am losing interest! I don't understand what is going on or perhaps I should say what is not going on? If there is an update or some news it would be best to post it. My feeling at this point is we are going no where and this league, unfortunately, is about dead. A shame in my humble opinion....

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/19/2006 12:10:08 AM)

Guys, I'm been waiting for Sitting Duck to make some sort of public pronouncement, but it seems that real-life issues are gonna prevent him from serving as commissioner.

He will, AFAIK, still upload the latest files, but it looks like we need a new commish.

Any volunteers?

After all this, I'd hate to see the league fizzle out before the first game is played. [:(]

Deltadog -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/23/2006 10:59:14 PM)

I take it that everyone's answer is "no"  Too bad, the experience would have been interesting.[:'(] 

KG Erwin -> RE: Puresim Multiplayer League - Greatest All-Time Teams! (9/23/2006 11:29:05 PM)

Damn, what a shame -- in that case, I'll revert to my original avatar.

Seriously, IF I had the time to take over as commish, I'd do it. IMHO, though, the only way I could do it is if I gave up my team.

So, if the owners are in consensus, let's shelve this for now and try again later, AFTER the official patch is released and a commissioner is available.

To Sitting Duck: thanks for everything you did -- you put a lot of work into this. However, real life always takes precedence, so maybe you can get back into it at a later date.

On behalf of all of us, best wishes and hopes that everything works out for you.

Glenn

Page: <<   < prev  6 7 8 9 [10]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI