RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

fabertong -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 1:56:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Speedy

quote:

ORIGINAL: fabertong

quote:

You'll need them fish breath[:'(]

Ahhh....my evil nemesis.......Kaga is almost fixed.........soon.....soon.......sooon.........sooooon........

Cool. More fodder. Bring her on. Lots more Essex's await.......[;)]

Hold on...let me get this right.....you've got more than one Essex........

JamesM -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 1:58:33 PM)

Well done Matrix Games!!

Does anyone else give us this type of support on a large variety of games?

I would say NO!!

[&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

GaryChildress -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:11:06 PM)

Defnitely love # 35! [&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o][&o]

timtom -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:18:52 PM)

Although I appreciate why it's gone, it's shame about #23 (disband to pool) though. I play with a house-rule to disband squadrons that did so historically, and said feature made this rather easier.

Speedysteve -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:25:01 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ahhh....my evil nemesis.......Kaga is almost fixed.........soon.....soon.......sooon.........sooooon........

More than you've had fish for dinner

fabertong -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:27:33 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

More than you've had fish for dinner

[X(][X(][X(].....oh the humanity......................

Onime No Kyo -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:32:47 PM)

A well fed penguin is a happy penguin. [8|]

Speedysteve -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:37:46 PM)

Not for much longer[:'(]

VSWG -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:42:57 PM)

[image]http://forums.civfanatics.com/images/smilies/cheers.gif[/image]

VSWG -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 2:46:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jwilkerson

We will have some more announcements soon.

You have our full attention! [X(]

tsimmonds -> RE: Flash: War In The Pacific Updated! (10/10/2006 3:14:59 PM)

Splendid work, guys! You have earned our gratitude and admiration, which admittedly won't get you much and aren't likely to last long either.[;)]

This is especially nice:

quote:

Item 50 - Expand minelaying control, allow mining of home ports.

Used Unload/Do Not Unload to control minelaying at destination. Minelayers may now mine home ports and/or make stops without mining. Minelyaing messages are generated if at least one side is under computer control.
NOTES:
1. When created or rearmed, minelaying TFs will have their minelaying control set to "Do Not Lay Mines". It must be manually set to "Lay Mines" when the player orders the TF to the location where it is to lay mines.
2. Minelaying TFs that were created prior to this update and that return to their home ports after this update will immediately reload mines and lay them in the home port. This is due to the unload/do not unload option being in the default (unload) condition. Once the upgraded game takes control of minelayers this will not happen.

jwilkerson -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 3:24:35 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: fcam1387

If we download and install it am I able to continue my PBEM and AI game using the previous version without any problems? Does my opponent have to download it as well?

Yes.

Yes.

quote:

ORIGINAL: timtom

Although I appreciate why it's gone, it's shame about #23 (disband to pool) though. I play with a house-rule to disband squadrons that did so historically, and said feature made this rather easier.

It will return (in another form) one day.

ckk -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 4:05:37 PM)

Oh happy day[sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

RevRick -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 4:43:05 PM)

Holy Moley! Not only do we have the patch, the team has coined a new word in the English lexicon...Fixified. I love it!!!!

Nikademus -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 4:48:29 PM)

bugs = [sm=00000028.gif]

Don Bowen -> Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 4:56:14 PM)

1. Use the "t" function to select a specific type of TF (if desired) - I used Mine Warfare for the example
2. Use ">" to select first TF.
3. Place your mouse over the TF icon in the lower left portion of the screen to initiate popup text.
4. Hit ">" until the cows come home.

P.S. Surprised not to see tons of response to #69. Michael worked a miracle with a longstanding problem here...

[image]local://upfiles/757/591B03D795DC46C4A1E9D0AAB94A401F.jpg[/image]

Speedysteve -> RE: 1.8.0.2 Notes (10/10/2006 4:56:35 PM)

Nik = [sm=00000007.gif][sm=00000030.gif][sm=00000028.gif]

Speedysteve -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:02:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Don Bowen
P.S. Surprised not to see tons of response to #69. Michael worked a miracle with a longstanding problem here...

It's ironic isn't it after so much ranting over the out-of-sync bug...........

Nikademus -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:06:19 PM)

there's no news like bad news i guess.....

[:'(]

VSWG -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:08:32 PM)

quote:

quote:

Yeah, the silence is deafening...

Wait, I had this out-of-sync-bug! I ranted and complained!!
Thanks for fixing it, Michael! [&o] [&o] [&o]

BTW, even the devs are playing CHS now? [;)]

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:24:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: VSWG

quote:

quote:

Yeah, the silence is deafening...

Wait, I had this out-of-sync-bug! I ranted and complained!!
Thanks for fixing it, Michael! [&o] [&o] [&o]

BTW, even the devs are playing CHS now? [;)]

You kidding?[8D] Don is like the Jewish mother of the CHS project!!![:D][&o] Started with Justin Prince, Don Bowen and myself, and with Don already having done alot of work on his own mod and with Just getting swamped by WPO, he sort of became the editor in chief via a little back room in Shanghai.[;)] I sucked using the editor and am still leary after having been burned a half dozen times. (PS...don't mess with the leader slots!!) Then Andrew Brown came along and CHS attracted loads of volunteers and now it is the big boy.

Ursa MAior -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:30:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ron Saueracker
You kidding?[8D] Don is like the Jewish mother of the CHS project!!![:D][&o]

Is this a joke foreigners dont understand? Or is this the US version of the yiddische mame?

Ron Saueracker -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:32:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior

quote:

Is this a joke foreigners dont understand? Or is this the US version of the yiddische mame?

It was meant in jest, he is the one who brought up baby and made sure it always had enough to eat.[:D] Changed many a diaper too before Andrew assumed the child rearing duties.

Ursa MAior -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:35:53 PM)

I see.

michaelm75au -> RE: Sync bug (10/10/2006 5:38:20 PM)

quote:

quote:

Not wanting to rain on my parade but ...
I did find a few cases of where the wrong random number selection was made in some cases during replays (esp when skipping ship straffing combat, IIRC - the apparent attacking PT related bug ).
That said it wont be until players have managed to "have a go" at it, will I be confident that ALL the little blighters have been caught.

Ursa MAior -> RE: Sync bug (10/10/2006 5:46:12 PM)

Thanks guys for crushing bug 69, at least I wont have to upload the 001 file (<1MB ) anymore hus saving precious time.

timtom -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 5:48:47 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Ursa MAior

quote:

It was meant in jest, he is the one who brought up baby and made sure it always had enough to eat.[:D] Changed many a diaper too before Andrew assumed the child rearing duties.

Mrs. Bowen then? [:D]

Andrew Brown -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 6:33:07 PM)

quote:

Then Andrew Brown came along and CHS attracted loads of volunteers and now it is the big boy.

You mean "Andrew Brown didn't back away quickly enough..."

Andrew Brown -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 6:34:41 PM)

Hi Don,

Out of interest, are you using that old map style due to lethargy or preference?

Andrew

VSWG -> RE: Hints on using #48 combined with #67 (10/10/2006 6:37:40 PM)

quote:

You kidding?[8D] Don is like the Jewish mother of the CHS project!!![:D][&o] Started with Justin Prince, Don Bowen and myself, and with Don already having done alot of work on his own mod and with Just getting swamped by WPO, he sort of became the editor in chief via a little back room in Shanghai.[;)] I sucked using the editor and am still leary after having been burned a half dozen times. (PS...don't mess with the leader slots!!) Then Andrew Brown came along and CHS attracted loads of volunteers and now it is the big boy.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks for the explaining the history of CHS to a newbie, old man! [image]http://forums.civfanatics.com/images/smilies/old.gif[/image]

[;)]

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI