RE: MMO Group of Wargamers who also play MMOs? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

Hertston -> RE: MMO Group of Wargamers who also play MMOs? (3/29/2009 9:16:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Please excuse my naivete, buy what is a "sandbox" game?[&:]

Non-linear; you can do what you want to do (within reason). Examples are games like Oblivion or X3: Terran Conflict, where you can either follow the plot, do what you want (the 'sandbox' bit) as an explorer, trader, mertcenary, pirate, etc., etc., or a mixture of both.

vonRocko -> RE: MMO Group of Wargamers who also play MMOs? (3/29/2009 9:47:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hertston

quote:

ORIGINAL: vonRocko

Please excuse my naivete, buy what is a "sandbox" game?[&:]

Non-linear; you can do what you want to do (within reason). Examples are games like Oblivion or X3: Terran Conflict, where you can either follow the plot, do what you want (the 'sandbox' bit) as an explorer, trader, mertcenary, pirate, etc., etc., or a mixture of both.

OK, that is what I thought. Thanks for the reply.

Perturabo -> RE: MMO Group of Wargamers who also play MMOs? (3/30/2009 8:16:41 AM)

Hmm...
Did anyone here play the fanmade Fallout Online?

NefariousKoel -> RE: MMO Group of Wargamers who also play MMOs? (4/7/2009 12:26:10 AM)

Anyone here play Eve Online?

I'm getting back into it & was looking for a Corp.  I didn't give it too much of a serious run, last time, since I was flying solo.

SS Hauptsturmfuhrer -> RE: MMO Group of Wargamers who also play MMOs? (4/7/2009 4:31:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Perturabo

Hmm...
Did anyone here play the fanmade Fallout Online?

No. I played Fallout Tactics online a couple of times but I killed 4 players in one battle and they accused me of hacking my character and then my own teammates started attacking me so I never played on that horrible site again. It turned me off of online games until I got into turn based war games like Matrix offers.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 5 6 [7]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI