New address for MMCC3 servers (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

Andrew Williams -> New address for MMCC3 servers (7/28/2008 1:38:18 AM)

The MMCC3 servers are back on-line.

They have a new IP address 64.111.28.17

Ports remain the same 2108, 2109 or 2110

Please enjoy at your convenience and don't hesitate to report any problems.

z1812 -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (7/28/2008 1:35:50 PM)

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the update. I am glad to see support is ongoing.

regards John

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (7/29/2008 7:09:48 AM)

Welcome message fixed.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (9/6/2008 8:08:17 AM)

A new campaign is available to download and install for the MMCC3 2109 server.

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/CoI/OpMars.html

Enjoy!

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (11/17/2008 2:59:46 AM)

The 8th Campaign of Stock CoI MMCC3 campaign on port 2108 has completed with a Total Victory to the German side.

Server 2108 has been re-set.

enjoy.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (12/11/2008 9:45:46 PM)

How to run MMCCIII video

http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/coi/CoI_MMCCIII/CoI_MMCCIII.html

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (2/18/2009 5:21:16 AM)

The 9th Campaign of Stock CoI MMCC3 campaign on port 2108 has completed with a Total Victory to the German side on 21 October 1942

Server 2108 has been re-set.

enjoy.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (2/25/2009 5:18:16 AM)

The MMCC3 Operation mars campaign on port 2109 extended beyond it's timeline and has been reset... the result was a stalemate.

Over 1000 battles were played on this server in this most recent campaign.

Challenge: The Russians are yet to have a victory on the operation Mars server.

Korzun -> RE: New address for MMCC3 serveres (3/13/2009 1:35:46 PM)

Hi,

I have the following problem when trying to connect (via Modem only, no router, no firewall):

It says "Probably Server no longer exist..." and java.net.connect exeption: Connection refused

What does that mean?

inquisiteur -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/13/2009 5:21:44 PM)

I can't find the IP adress box. The only box I have is the port box, and I can't find anything by inputing 2108,2019 or 20110.

Please assist.

Regards,

Inquisiteur

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (7/26/2009 8:54:49 AM)

MMCC3 update July 2009

Download from http://closecombat.matrixgames.com/CoI/coimods.html

IP address and Ports for each server now display correctly this was due to server updates and changes, Multiplayer MMCC3 has now been updated to version 1.04S,

Additionally clicking on Menu : File now has an active link to the CoI support site.

To update MMCC3 Download this file and unzip to D:\Program Files\Close Combat\plugins\MMCCIIIMultiPlayer.cc3

The operation Mars MMCC3 has also been updated to version1.04S

make sure you back up any saved user.dat files before updating

sabre1 -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (8/12/2009 2:20:00 AM)

Andrew,

When I download the file to update and install it, it says 1.03r.

Thanks for the help.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (8/12/2009 5:01:30 AM)

I just downloaded to check

The update only effect multiplayer MMCCIII

Help/About displays 1.04S

You have done (not) one of THREE things

You have not installed multiplayer MMCCIII with modswap  (single player will still display 1.03r)

or you did not overwrite the existing files when you unzipped

or

You unzipped to a different folder

cheers

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (8/13/2009 4:50:50 AM)

I see the single player client has the link to CSO still there - and inactive.

I'll see what I can do about updating the SP client to fix this link.

There is no effect on game play compared to the updated MP version - it's only the web link that's inoperative.

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (3/30/2010 6:46:38 PM)

Any news on the servers?

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/19/2010 1:32:30 AM)

Any news at all?

I recently purchased this game with the expressed intent of using MMCC3 a lot...and since I've purchased it I've only been able to use the SP version. This is rather disappointing.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/19/2010 8:47:20 PM)

Please contact matrix games support

I don't have time to reset the servers 12 times a day

I have asked them to fix it.

http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/step_login.asp

It is many peoples preferred way to play CoI, so you are not the only dissapointed person.

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/21/2010 12:37:01 AM)

Done. Thanks.

Thanks for the 'tude. Greatly appreciated.

vonB -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/24/2010 12:19:45 AM)

Is CoI still available for purchase? I wonder what Trading Standards would say about it? (selling CoI but not providing MMCCIII online as advertised). I put that to the Support Desk. Wonder if they will even bother to read it or care. Based on the experience so far, probably not...

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/24/2010 12:39:00 AM)

hmmm.....

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/28/2010 6:04:25 PM)

Haven't even received a reply from the support desk yet and that was a week ago.

So what's the deal here? I'm trying all the avenues that I've been told but I'm getting nothing back from you guys...just a simple "ok problem noted we'll get to it" would suffice...instead I've gotten an admin with an attitude and silence....not trying to be negative here but you see my point of view?

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/28/2010 8:43:51 PM)

Problem noted and passed on the the persons responsible...................

it has been months now and they haven't done anything.

Those are the facts, not an attitude.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/28/2010 8:46:54 PM)

I was hoping to have the three servers host 3 different mods this year.

Paladin was working on a WF mod but has also disappeared since the servers went down

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2320660

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/28/2010 10:26:21 PM)

Well that's nice...I understand you are stating facts, but I'm someone who just purchased your product and instead of trying to be helpful you respond with you "don't have time to reset servers 12 times a day." Very well then, tell the people who are paid to reset them to do just that.

I paid for this product with a very specific purpose in mind. This purpose is impossible because of the failure to maintain the servers. I've been polite about this. I asked at the forums what to do...you said talk to support desk...well I haven't heard a peep back.

If anything I'm getting a bit annoyed by this. It's not like I'm asking for the keys to the castle here, just to have a stated part of your product work as advertised! It currently does not.

I'm trying to be polite here and see what I need to do to lit a fire under someone's ass...but instead it seems like a run around and that's BS...

Who do I need to call/email/etc to get something done here?

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/28/2010 11:19:00 PM)

I'm sorry

I am part of the development team that has worked on the CC series.... S3T, and I have administered the MMCC3 campaigns since they were released.

The servers (hardware) are provided by matrixgames and that is where the problem is, they are re-booting multiple times per day.

I am not a matrixgames employee despite having administrator in my sig... apparently that is how I get forum privileges here.

I don't know who you can call.. I've contacted everyone at Matrixgames right up the the top.

I have had no answer from them and neither has, I believe, anyone else who has contacted matrixgames about the MMCC3 servers in the last few months.

I can only encourage you to take any avenues you can think of to get the issue resolved... all my efforts have been to no avail.

Others are also trying to get the issue resolved but the reports I've had are basically the same result that you are reporting.

Good Luck

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/29/2010 3:39:42 AM)

Well that's discouraging...however Matrix can expect a regular phone call/email/help desk entry from every week starting this week until the problem is fixed. I didn't mean to blame you, but having admin privs and the staff logo I figured you might be able to help. Thanks for at least explaining the situation.

It's stupid for them to advertise a product and then once purchased not all the features function.

I'll start tomorrow after work calling the main switchboard and asking for someone to help and I'll keep doing it until the servers are back up.

Dundradal -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/29/2010 4:20:45 AM)

I can report now that the MMCC3 servers are up and running. EDIT: However it seems that the campaign is almost at an end. There is a single german map that is surrounded...Andrew does that mean you can now reset the game?/EDIT

They were reset April 26th. My apologies for not checking my help desk issues...I didn't receive an email that it had been resolved.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/29/2010 4:35:33 AM)

I've reset the servers 3 times today.

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/29/2010 4:37:29 AM)

I see you are on the 2108 server

try the 2110 server as the campaign has just started there.

Let's see how long they stay up for :)

Andrew Williams -> RE: New address for MMCC3 servers (4/29/2010 4:38:25 AM)

Did you get a helpdesk reply?

What did it say?

Page: [1] 2 3 4   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI