Uncommon Valor Starts Shipping!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific

David Heath -> Uncommon Valor Starts Shipping!!! (5/15/2002 12:26:18 AM)

Well guys we must be getting a little bit better we are shipping a day early

So the official word is that we have received the games at warehouse and we are starting to fill and ship orders today! Your status should be updated tonight.

We keep you posted and thank you for you all for your support

David

elmo3 -> (5/15/2002 12:36:20 AM)

Good news. Thanks.

DougAngle -> (5/15/2002 12:48:29 AM)

YIPPEEEE!!!! Bring it on!

WW2'er -> (5/15/2002 12:53:58 AM)

Yaaaayyyyyy! C'mon mister Postman!

Thanks Matrix!

rawink -> (5/15/2002 12:54:14 AM)

Thank you guys,

I would just like to take a second and say how much I appreciate the way that you all have dealt with us. Up front and Fairly. I appreciate the fact that a company like this, and 2by3 even exist.

When SSI got bought out, I thought the whole "Serious" wargammer thing was dead, I am glad to be proven wrong.

Kudo's to everyone on staff! Keep up the work at such a high quality level, and I will buy everything you make to support you.

Jason629 -> Shipping (5/15/2002 12:54:27 AM)

BANZAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U2 -> Shipping (5/15/2002 12:57:27 AM)

By the middle of next week I will arrive at my HQ to fight for the Emperor. But before then some sake and a Geisha or two:)

Banzai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IanLister -> (5/15/2002 1:18:08 AM)

Great news. Thanks to all at Matrix Games. A word of warning....when the civilised world suddenly gets hit by a flood of people taking 6 weeks (mysterious illness etc) off work to play the game, bringing down every western economy in the process, we'll know who to blame;)
How long before Duchet Computers get theirs? I preordered with them a month ago.

RolandRahn_MatrixForum -> (5/15/2002 1:21:04 AM)

Hurra!

Rob Roberson -> :) (5/15/2002 1:28:12 AM)

Excellant

malvoisin -> (5/15/2002 1:36:16 AM)

so like, when's the mac version supposed to be out?

von Murrin -> I lost... (5/15/2002 1:47:16 AM)

Just thought I'd share an amusing story with y'all.

After UV went gold, I found that I wasn't particularly keen on playing my other games, and started to check my bank account every day to see if my Army Reserve check (my discretion spending money) had found it's way there in time for a preorder. Well, with all the rumors about shipping on Wednesday, it started to get tense and interesting. BUT... It's not there yet, so I lost! LOL. :p

Maybe tomorrow... :D

vils -> Kay! (5/15/2002 1:47:21 AM)

Load heavy guys, lets lock and load!

:)

Hartmann -> (5/15/2002 2:01:59 AM)

What rawink said. :)

Hartmann

Mojo -> (5/15/2002 2:27:31 AM)

Oh that's just freaking convenient isn't it? I have a tee time for tomorrow night after work.:D

thantis -> (5/15/2002 3:28:10 AM)

There goes the marriage :(

And I think I really liked her too (she can take the dog, but I can still feed the cats between turns) :D

Grouchy -> (5/15/2002 3:37:16 AM)

Good news!

Seems Santa is arriving soon this year :D

BB56 -> (5/15/2002 4:22:39 AM)

Finally, a decent PC game to play after so many other disappointing purchases. I'll be sitting by the mailbox, waitking.

1089 -> (5/15/2002 6:24:46 AM)

Well, now I'm almost positive it will be waiting for me when I get home on Saturday!

kp

Ron Saueracker -> Hooray, wizardm majic, 23 skidoo!!! (5/15/2002 7:00:20 AM)

I'm assuming that you will be faster delivering my order than the Naval Institute Press is. I ordered some books on April16/02 and enquired about the lateness yesterday (ie. still no books). They said they mailed it via normal foreign service post and could take up to 16 frikken weeks. Guess they found a use for horses other than spoiling rich girls and racing.:mad:

1089 -> Watch out for US-Canada mail! (5/15/2002 8:20:19 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ron Saueracker
[B]I'm assuming that you will be faster delivering my order than the Naval Institute Press is. I ordered some books on April16/02 and enquired about the lateness yesterday (ie. still no books). They said they mailed it via normal foreign service post and could take up to 16 frikken weeks. Guess they found a use for horses other than spoiling rich girls and racing.:mad: [/B][/QUOTE]

I just received a letter mailed three weeks ago from someone in Ontario. It used to take 7-10 days. Now, since 9-11, three weeks. The other way takes nearly as long, so I hope you didn't choose the mail.

kp
:rolleyes:

MalleusDei -> (5/15/2002 8:50:38 AM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by thantis
[B]There goes the marriage :( And I think I really liked her too [/B][/QUOTE]

So what. You need to learn something that an Army major taught me back in the seventies: women come and go, but wargaming is forever.

Malleus (who has been through two wives and four live-ins since then)

Bosun -> (5/15/2002 11:55:48 AM)

Kudos to Matrix and all involved. Especially Ian, whose great play keep our edges keen and itching to fight. The hounds of war run free...

Bliztk -> Still New (5/15/2002 1:09:14 PM)

Hiiiiii, it still says new in my order :( I donīt know if my nerves can support this stress :D I will have to try maintain calm and check my order status ten times a day until it ships :p

vils -> *sigh* (5/15/2002 5:20:47 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MalleusDei
[B]

So what. You need to learn something that an Army major taught me back in the seventies: women come and go, but wargaming is forever.

Malleus (who has been through two wives and four live-ins since then) [/B][/QUOTE]

*sigh*

That figures..

SeminaryRidge -> Third-Party Distributer (5/15/2002 5:54:31 PM)

I preprodered my copy from Chips & Bits on Apr. 30th. Checking status with them yesterday. Customer Service said Uncommon Valor is due out around the third week of this month. That would mean it would not ship until Monday from them at the earliest. Can anyone from Matrix comment on status of orders from their third-party distributers at this point.

Rex Bellator -> Third Party Shipping (5/15/2002 7:51:04 PM)

A forecast for all of us who are waiting for the game to get across the pond into Europe would be much appreciated as well :)

1089 -> Re: Still New (5/15/2002 8:04:19 PM)

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Bliztk
[B]Hiiiiii, it still says new in my order :( I donīt know if my nerves can support this stress :D I will have to try maintain calm and check my order status ten times a day until it ships :p [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat. I ordered on May 1, but it still says New. I can't get home till Saturday, so I don't mind if it doesn't come till then, but I wouldn't want to get home and not find it there.

kp
:(

Ron Saueracker -> MalleusDei (5/15/2002 8:23:57 PM)

Like Thantis' post reminded you of something an army Major taught you...your posts remind me of something an American Colonel said to a Canadian contractor buddy of mine responsible for building field heaters for the US military. He said, "Build 'em tough, cause if ya give a US soldier two ball bearings and lock him in a windowless, empty room, that soldier will lose one and break the other!"

You a Bud drinker and like Nascar, too?:D Just kidding!;)

Toro -> "New" too (5/15/2002 9:32:08 PM)

Who do I have to pay to get my order to ship today? Someone at Matrix need a nice, large turkey for Thanksgiving? Perhaps send a special Harry & David gift pack? Sigh... :rolleyes:

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI