It's June! Are we gold yet? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition

kaleun -> It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/1/2009 9:27:08 PM)

Three weeks to go![&:]

Tophat1815 -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/1/2009 9:33:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kaleun

Three weeks to go![&:]

You beat me to it. It's been close for a month so where are we at?

Still testing?

Waiting on the printer?

Has price been determined?

Hurry up and take my U.s greenbacks before they turn into wompum.[sm=innocent0001.gif]

Yamato hugger -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/1/2009 9:42:49 PM)

2 more dead kitties [sm=sign0063.gif]

hjc -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/1/2009 11:50:52 PM)

Well this helmet I fastened due to incoming is starting to itch. Can I take it off yet? [:D]

TR Shrum -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 12:19:08 AM)

How about June 4th, Midway anniversary to annouce "Going Gold"?

Place your bets!

Any takers? [:'(]

Canoerebel -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 12:26:22 AM)

Eric has made quite a few posts in one of the other threads in here to the effect that they're shooting for a late June release, with any problems or snafus delying that no more than two to three weeks.  So it sounds like sometime between June 20 at best and July 20 at worst.

tocaff -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 12:40:53 AM)

Sung to the Dire Straits tune "Money For Nothing" 
I want my AE......[8D]

It won't be long now.

vettim89 -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 1:06:04 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yamato hugger

And the cat overpopulation problem is closer to being solved

rogueusmc -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 1:24:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tocaff

...It won't be long now.

said the monkey when he got his tail caught in a fan...[:D]

ETF -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 1:50:20 AM)

Well I forget can we D/L this puppy? So if it goes gold I'm assuming if D/L'able you would have it in a day or two after going gold no?

Curious -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 1:50:56 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BofH

Well this helmet I fastened due to incoming is starting to itch. Can I take it off yet? [:D]

Incoming what, dead kitties?

CB

Yank -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 1:58:35 AM)

I don't think so. I think Matrix said they want the download and the physical copy to be ready together. Apparently we're waiting on the manual to be printed...

PaxMondo -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 2:08:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yamato hugger

Wish they were from my neighborhood ... we have a surfeit of cats here ...

Curious -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 2:15:01 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Yank

I don't think so. I think Matrix said they want the download and the physical copy to be ready together. Apparently we're waiting on the manual to be printed...

Incoming manuals?

hjc -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 2:22:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Curious

quote:

ORIGINAL: BofH

Incoming what, dead kitties?

CB

Rummbl of teh Ded Kitteh

( see here http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/fb.asp?m=2078593 )

TOMLABEL -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 2:41:19 AM)

But Brady hasn't reached 356 yet! [;)]

Hornblower -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 3:39:03 AM)

Fathers day is comming up people and i hear AE would make the perfect gift

Andrew Brown -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 4:49:12 AM)

AE may not be "gold" yet but I would say that we are probably into Period 6 of the transition metals [:)]

Roger Neilson II -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 6:22:52 AM)

Knew I should have paid more attention to Chemistry at school...... [&:]

Roger

cantona2 -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 7:36:48 AM)

3 weeks will have me away from my PC on a school trip in UK with the kids, can you wait till 1st July [:D] (tin hat on)

JeffroK -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 9:01:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hornblower

Fathers day is comming up people and i hear AE would make the perfect gift

As long as its your Fathers day and not ours!!

Kereguelen -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 9:10:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andrew Brown

AE may not be "gold" yet but I would say that we are probably into Period 6 of the transition metals [:)]

We're probably at 'electrum', aren't we?

Yamato hugger -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 11:49:58 AM)

Keep telling you, Dec 7th. I am unleashing a few brand spankin new bugs every week just to drag it out [:D]

Flying Tiger -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 12:57:04 PM)

Well quit testing the %$%@# thing then!!!

AW1Steve -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 1:16:26 PM)

Give them till June 22 guys! Let them celebrate the anniversary! THEN complain if they didn't get you anything (like AE)![:D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 9:33:25 PM)

Ok, here's the latest update. We ran into some real problems with the new printer we're using for this - unfortunately there was no other option budget-wise for a 330+ page color manual. We've worked through them, but the net result was much more time in the "proof" process than expected, which means late June is looking unlikely and early July is looking more definite. We very much want this to be a synchronized release, so we will not be releasing the download version early. Instead, we'll use the time after Gold (not there yet) to allow the team to keep testing the gold master get a head start on the first update.

Regards,

- Erik

fabertong -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 9:39:57 PM)

Well I'll try to take this with 'good grace'.........but must admit ........I feel a bit glum.......still.....every day brings AE 1 day closer......mind you, that holds true even if AE is released in 2015...............and I know, no matter what, it will be worth the wait.......

Tophat1815 -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 9:41:25 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Ok, here's the latest update. We ran into some real problems with the new printer we're using for this - unfortunately there was no other option budget-wise for a 330+ page color manual. We've worked through them, but the net result was much more time in the "proof" process than expected, which means late June is looking unlikely and early July is looking more definite. We very much want this to be a synchronized release, so we will not be releasing the download version early. Instead, we'll use the time after Gold (not there yet) to allow the team to keep testing the gold master get a head start on the first update.

Regards,

- Erik

How about taking a nice long look at digital download before the flippin gorgeous manual or spectacular wall mountable full glossy map are ready? That way you won't need to put up with annoying posts like this wondering why this time you guys just had to have the manual done first!

Hell,I'll be more than happy to pay the full damn price and wait on the manual and map for another 6 months if you need it! Just give us the flippin game for the love of pete.

CV Zuikaku -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 9:49:27 PM)

Yes, there have been too much of those delays! Release it while we still have some mental health left! [:@]

vettim89 -> RE: It's June! Are we gold yet? (6/2/2009 10:12:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Regards,

- Erik

Man, I hate when Erik jumps in here and hits us with a cold harsh dose of reality. At least we get the real facts from him.

But..... you guys said you would release at least a portion of the manual before the game is released. Well?

Page: [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI