RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

Mccoy -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/27/2009 1:44:43 PM)

Not sure what is happening and if my files are to blame. Whatever happens, please sent any files to: kyriakouvet@yahoo.com. Better safe than sorry.
Cheers all!
P.S.  I ll try and do T12 if we proceed.

Ironclad -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/28/2009 2:11:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: aqui

what you (ironclad) suggest is really good but I erased all old files so I need you resend them and It look like some people give up this game (how long we didn't hear any news from french player? 2 weeks?)
The proposal to use old COG method was reserved to only 12th turn but your idea is better
aqui

I was expecting that you would still have all the submitted T10 files but as you haven't its probably a non-runner. I can supply my old turn files but if thats not the case for everyone (if for example their files have been deleted or a player is not currently contactable) we are back to square one. Looks like the best we can do is to await Eric's return for his advice/solution and assuming we can proceed we will need to arrange cover/substitute if any player is no longer available.

evwalt -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/31/2009 2:47:39 PM)

Just had contact with Chindits (France) who notified me that his father had recently died and he would have to drop from the game. He did provide me with his password if we can get this moving again and find a replacement.

Mus -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/31/2009 11:50:21 PM)

I am going to drop out of this game as well, since it is bogged down by technical and other difficulties.

jhdeerslayer -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/1/2009 10:23:38 AM)

Seems like this game may be over then?

Ironclad -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/1/2009 11:06:04 AM)

Seems so. Lot of issues (replacements, technical, correcting files) to address.

jhdeerslayer -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/1/2009 8:01:39 PM)

OK fun while it lasted.

evwalt -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/1/2009 9:03:15 PM)

I would think so also. Never was as smooth running as Danish Too turned out to be.

aqui -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/2/2009 10:33:05 PM)

the designer (look in tech forum) supposes there is a corrupted file. Now I send him all our last files. It's true that we remade the move but only 7 of us made it (french file remained the same). I did a complete turn (as a fake PBEM multiplayer) and my CPU combined and loaded normally. Maybe it's really a corrupted file.
If we solve the problem we can replace the missing players and go on. still stay in contact, please
aqui
N.B. the player with the french password could resend me a new french file?

aqui -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/10/2009 8:26:30 AM)

OK. nothing to do. after I sent files to the designer he never answered (I suppose he was unable to solve the problem). I tried with a different french move with the same problem.
The game is over.
bye
paolo

Mus -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (9/11/2009 1:27:25 AM)

I would ask that somebody follow up with WCS to see if this was an issue we could have worked around, even if we don't make the effort to work around it in this case.

This kind of thing might crop up again.

Page: <<   < prev  7 8 9 10 [11]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI