RE: New PBEM Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Crown of Glory: Emperor's Edition >> Opponents Wanted

aqui -> RE: New PBEM Game (7/30/2009 9:53:16 PM)

I sent turn 3
aqui

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (7/30/2009 11:13:03 PM)

Austrian Turn 3 in.

Also Ironclad, please check your mail. I sent you a proposal for our strategy. Please let me know that you received it and your response as soon as possible.

and2 -> RE: New PBEM Game (7/30/2009 11:13:51 PM)

Mus is right that I got a response that he wanted to play the war out, allthough it was a short reply in response to my roleplaying efforts lol. I am however wondering why Prussia hasnt responded recently, maybe there's something wrong with your email Ironclad?

Anyways for those not having spies in Wurzburg we have rather large Austrian Army I guess around 80 - 100 k :) and a cavalry division, I guess for sapping my depots or guarding own depots, supposedly moving towards France. :)

Its september and if Austrian wants to have depot supply they wont enter France proper before at least november.

Moreover they proposed a shared depots treaty to Prussia to lure them along :)

It will indeed be interesting to see who wins the Prussians and how a war will play out in the wintertime with long supplylines for Austrian and maybe Prussia.

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (7/30/2009 11:32:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: and2

Mus is right that I got a response that he wanted to play the war out, allthough it was a short reply in response to my roleplaying efforts lol. I am however wondering why Prussia hasnt responded recently, maybe there's something wrong with your email Ironclad?

Sorry, didnt realize you wanted to roleplay, there wasnt anything hinting at that in your message.

Yeah I wonder about Ironclads email as well. I received a message from him near the start of the game saying he intended to prosecute the war with me against France. Havent heard anything since then, despite sending him a couple emails about proposed strategy.

Ironclad -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 12:37:24 AM)

PRUSSIA:

Turn 3 sent

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 4:12:38 AM)

Who are we waiting on for the next turn in this game?

I am sending my files to the westphalian@live.it address so everyone knows.

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 4:15:57 AM)

Also have we officially adopted a no insurrection house rule in this game or no? Has everyone voted?

evwalt -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 4:25:34 AM)

Britain Turn 3 is in (awhile ago).

I got a PM from Kingmaker saying that the new player McCoy was going to be taking over Sweden. McCoy has told me he couldn't start until 8/1. I suspect Sweden is who we are missing but not sure.

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 4:48:15 AM)

Has anyone contacted McCoy, do we have his email address, has he been sent the files, etc.?

evwalt -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 5:03:23 AM)

I assumed Kingmaker had but have PM'ed McCoy to make sure.

Kingmaker said he was going to be briefing him on the status so far but I am not sure what he has actually done yet.

Rugens -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 6:03:35 AM)

Russia - Turn 3 In

aqui -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 7:04:43 AM)

Peter sent his move quickly. I need only french turn
aqui

Kingmaker -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 9:07:10 AM)

HiHi

State of play re Swedens 'New Boss'.

I did T3 and sent it in so as not to hold folk up if Mccoy was late starting on 1st Aug, but asked aqui to hold fire with my submission if all the other files were not in so Mccoy could do T3 his way.

I sent an email to Mccoy yesterday asking for confermation that he did wish to take over as 'New Boss' as of 1st Aug, and that I would then send him my Password and a rough breakdown of what I had done with Sweden & Why so he could have some idea why he gets Sweden in the state it is in now. [:)]

As of now, 09:05 GMT 1st Aug, I have not had a responce from Mccoy, so would suggest that if france comes in then use my T3 and I will send the next turn on to Mccoy when he responds.

All the Best
Peter

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 9:27:26 AM)

Well then France needs to hurry up.

[:'(]

and2 -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 4:19:25 PM)

[&o] Turn taken [:D]

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 9:18:53 PM)

Also, where are we at in this game on our no insurrection house rule vote?

It is ruining "Another PBEM" which is 70 turns in and we have had 1 insurrection a month now for about the last 2 years. I may be limiting my participation in PBEM games which dont adopt a house rule against it unless I am playing a textile rich power in which case I will use the opportunity to demonstrate how overpowered insurrection is.

Please respond to this post with your votes again so I can tally them.

The votes as I read thus far

Mus=Y
Evvalt=Y
Aqui=Y
And2=Y
Carl=Y
McCoy=?
Ironclad=N
Deerslayer=?

evwalt -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 9:26:19 PM)

On the house rule, my suggestion would be to wait a day or two until we determine the status of McCoy replacing Kingmaker.

Mus -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 9:29:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: evwalt

On the house rule, my suggestion would be to wait a day or two until we determine the status of McCoy replacing Kingmaker.

Why not use the time to gather votes? What do we gain by delaying the vote?

evwalt -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/1/2009 9:44:22 PM)

Sorry, I thought you were talking about a final decision. No problem with voting.

Rugens -> RE: New PBEM Game (8/2/2009 12:26:51 AM)

Carl - Russia Votes Y

aqui -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 6:54:08 AM)

I sent turn 5. I vote again yes (no insurrection against Nations)
aqui

Mus -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 7:32:00 AM)

I did not receive the turn. Please post it to the live.it account.

BTW we are on turn 4 arent we?

and2 -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 7:52:23 AM)

Yeah turn 4, but in a sense its turn 5 since we did a turn 0, nevertheless the file Aqui mailed is turn 4 :)

While youre waiting for the file, Flanders has fallen, Luxembourg is holding out, youre armies are in the Palitinate, poised to dip their feet in the Rhine.

Btw. Ill try to mail is from my gmail too you

Mus -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 8:58:22 AM)

Already got the file, thanks.

Yeah I prefer calling turn zero turn zero and so on. Makes it easier to keep track of what people are talking about in trying to coordinate with other players.

Luxemburg is a pretty stout fortress. Two wall breaches and still not taken, and the militia there has exacted more than its own strength in dead French rabble.

PS Palatinate is west of the Rhine.

and2 -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 11:28:25 AM)

yeah you're right cant really be the Rhine, although no river like the one west of Palitenate exists.

I guess we could call it Moselle just to give a most-likely name :)

Kingmaker -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 12:20:40 PM)

HiHi

Sweden (Kingmaker) T4 sent in.

Still not heard anything form Mccoy, so suggest Paolo uses my files if all the other T4 files are in before/if? Mccoy responds.

All the Best
Peter

evwalt -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 4:13:52 PM)

Britain turn 4 in.

Mccoy -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 6:06:29 PM)

Hello all, sorry for not being able to respond earlier and sorry for any hold up on my account. I am now ready to take Sweden on any turn suitable for everyone. e-mail: kyriakouvet@icqmail.com, GMT+2

Ironclad -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 6:16:09 PM)

Welcome to the game.

Ironclad

Ironclad -> RE: Westphalia Discord--1792 standard (8/2/2009 6:16:43 PM)

PRUSSIA:

Turn 4 sent.

Page: <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI