RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> Scenario Design and Modding

CaptBeefheart -> RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (2/3/2011 7:23:22 AM)

That's a feature, not a bug. I like having all those Corsairs on board. Seriously, squadron sizes on carriers seems a bit buggy in general in Downfall as I ended up with 18 in VF, 18 in VBF, 15 in VB and 15 in VT on most of my CVs.

Cheers,
CC

JeffroK -> RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (2/4/2011 9:47:28 PM)

Ditto

The Carrier airgroups are the hardest thing to manage in Downfall.

Re Midway, it takes so long to get the unit up to full strength as you can only draw 12 aircraft and then wait for a few days. A way around this is to change the aircraft type which thenfills out the squadron.

Other option is to land the squadron and put some of the land base VF on board.

Hortlund -> RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (2/19/2011 1:21:51 PM)

There are loads of allied ships who have not done all their upgrades in Downfall. Some have not even done their 42 upgrades

Andy Mac -> RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (2/23/2011 12:53:28 AM)

There is an update around somewhere to correct that I was sure i posted it I will see if I can find it again

Bullwinkle58 -> RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (2/23/2011 3:36:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Andy Mac

There is an update around somewhere to correct that I was sure i posted it I will see if I can find it again

Andy, do you recall if the Downfall which was included as a scenario in that official patch (last one I think, before the OOB/data official patch) includes the changes? IOW, the verison you just bumped in the other thread? In which case we can play the version in the patch safely?

mikkey -> RE: Dec 8 Mod questions (2/23/2011 9:59:56 PM)

IIRC "WITP Admiral's Edition v1.01.06i Official Update" contains Downfall scenario v1.0 (without some ship upgrade, fuel...) and this thread Official Downfall Scenario Erratta contains Downfall scenario v2.0.

gradenko2k -> RE: Downfall, Buccaneer and Marianas and Ironman Allied (3/5/2011 5:27:20 PM)

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but the original post doesn't really say anything: Does "Ironman Allied" mean a game where the Allies are boosted to ahistorically stronger levels? As a counterpoint to the latest patch's scenario 010, which is a game where the Japanese are boosted to ahistorically stronger levels.

If yes, are the attachments in post 4 and 5 of this thread still the latest version? I find the idea intriguing.

Andy Mac -> RE: Downfall, Buccaneer and Marianas and Ironman Allied (3/19/2011 11:38:29 PM)

Yes it does no I dont think those are the latest versions I will try to dig them out later

Page: <<   < prev  4 5 6 7 [8]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI