RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series >> Tech Support

Templer_12 -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (12/21/2010 2:59:06 PM)

In V1.01 the problems enjoy a comback. [:@]

Helpless -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (12/21/2010 6:25:18 PM)

quote:

Can we get a time frame for a comprehensive patch? Beta2 worked good for me but the current 101 patch has me part way back to the slow original mouse performance. I guess I can go back and try and download Beta2 but this is getting a little old. Keep up the good effort.

It is getting very close. Today's version which will go to testers might be the a candidate for the open beta. Also everyone who is experiences mouse click issues can send me a PM and I'll send the latest patch to try.

Toby42 -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (12/21/2010 6:40:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Helpless

quote:

Can we get a time frame for a comprehensive patch? Beta2 worked good for me but the current 101 patch has me part way back to the slow original mouse performance. I guess I can go back and try and download Beta2 but this is getting a little old. Keep up the good effort.

It is getting very close. Today's version which will go to testers might be the a candidate for the open beta. Also everyone who is experiences mouse click issues can send me a PM and I'll send the latest patch to try.

Good! This mouse problem drives me crazy. I'm going to wear out my mouse with all of the re-clicks[8|] (Just kidding on wearing out the mouse)

joey -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (12/21/2010 7:49:12 PM)

quote:

quote:

I did. I have been using the new beta candidate for about a 1/2 hour now. All mouse operation has been as advertised - the beta seems to work! I am grateful. j

Templer_12 -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (12/22/2010 10:50:39 PM)

quote:

quote:

Hi Helpless,

Thank you have sent me the latest patches.
-# 1 new compiler - larger file and
-# 2 older compiler - smaller file

I can find no noticeable difference between the two.
I am using # 1,the new compiler, now.
The general changes are, so far I've found them, very good. [:)]

Most important, the mouse responds quicker again. So be it - that makes WitE much more fun.

Three cheers and one banana for Helpless!

Can it be, that the patch improved the move animation speed? [&:]

Bobswanson53 -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (4/13/2011 7:08:11 PM)

My mouse and system lag issues only remain when the unit soft setting is support units. Settings of nothing, exp, moral etc works great.

Helpless -> RE: Problems with mouse-performance. (4/13/2011 7:33:46 PM)

Support unit soft factor is the most CPU intensive. I don't feel the slowdown, but it could be visible on less powerful machines.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI