RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 1:22:02 PM)

I can work on the BBQ sauce.... [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 1:22:44 PM)

Now that I think about it, my ex-wife is not too far from here. She could do a good job of standing in for the hippo. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 1:23:04 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 3:15:30 PM)

Too late... The damn thing escaped...[:@]

BTW Mike, I'm reliably informed that there are two main types of BBQ in North Carolina. Which part do you favour?

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:08:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

Some pictures from Senj, Croatia...

My family roots are from that area (few hundread years back though)... [:)]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj8-060212_463608S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj7-060212_463607S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj-060212_463597S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj11-060212_463601S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj1-060212_463598S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj5-060212_463605S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj4-060212_463604S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj3-060212_463603S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj6-060212_463606S0.jpg[/image]

[image]http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/archive/00463/bura_senj2-060212_463602S0.jpg[/image]

Leo "Apollo11"

Kinda pretty though.

-1F this morning. Without the wind today, it quite nice outside.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:16:39 PM)

Looks like a nice day for a swim, Leo... are you going to head for the beach? [;)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:34:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

BTW Mike, I'm reliably informed that there are two main types of BBQ in North Carolina. Which part do you favour?

There are. "Eastern NC style" has more of a vinegar base and "Western NC style" is a more traditional tomato based sauce. I prefer the tomato based style, but greatly enjoy both. [img]http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/10.gif[/img]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:39:13 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

As a life-long Cowboys fan, the only thing worse than a Giants victory would be an Eagles or Redskins victory. However, with that said, it was a good game to watch as a spectator-decided on the last play.

Even the halftime show was well done. For a 53 year-old Madonna is holding up pretty well.

AND EXACTLY WHAT THE HELL do you mean by "FOR A 53 YEAR OLD" PUNK![&:][:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:39:44 PM)

quote:

Too bad it was ruined by somebody flipping the bird at the camera. Oh, The Humanity! Won't Somebody Think Of The Children!

Were you there? [&:][:D]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:54:08 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

There are. "Eastern NC style" has more of a vinegar base and "Western NC style" is a more traditional tomato based sauce. I prefer the tomato based style, but greatly enjoy both. [img]http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/10.gif[/img]

I'm a big fan of the eastern NC style BBQ. It's so different from that which you can get anywhere else that it is a real treat. It helps that most of the places in Richmond where I grew up served that style...

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 4:57:41 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

quote:

As a life-long Cowboys fan, the only thing worse than a Giants victory would be an Eagles or Redskins victory. However, with that said, it was a good game to watch as a spectator-decided on the last play.

Even the halftime show was well done. For a 53 year-old Madonna is holding up pretty well.

I don't recall him calling her a 53 year old punk!!

She was more pop than punk...[:'(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:16:02 PM)

quote:

quote:

North Carolina does have some damn good BBQ. It's different than KC or Texas BBQ, but quite nice in its own right.

Nobody does hush puppies like they do in NC-I'll give 'em that...[&o]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:17:27 PM)

quote:

quote:

By that I mean that her legs are still worth oggling. With all due respect, Steve, Madonna *does* have nicer legs than yourself. [:'(]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:18:20 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

By that I mean that her legs are still worth oggling. With all due respect, Steve, Madonna *does* have nicer legs than yourself. [:'(]

And more hair too! [:D]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:26:32 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

On her legs?? [:'(]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:35:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Shush Brad! [:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:37:19 PM)

Before I go to the tech section, may I pose a question here?

I'm playing the Allies in a new campaign game. We are both playing the "i" update. When I received my 1st ,turn, I received a "failed to load" message. I've downloaded it three times, same result. Any suggestions? [&:]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:40:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Somebody call GreyJoy! [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 5:40:56 PM)

quote:

I'm playing the Allies in a new campaign game. We are both playing the "i" update. When I received my 1st ,turn, I received a "failed to load" message. I've downloaded it three times, same result. Any suggestions? [&:]

Steve, it's most likely a corrupted save file from the file transfer. Have your opponent send it again and see if that works.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 6:18:13 PM)

In regards to BBQ and Madonna's looks: Lip smacking good.[:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 6:31:10 PM)

quote:

Hi Steve,

I've only received this error on occasions where I try to load up beta-patched games with my "i" patch game. Wonder if you might *also* get it if you try to open a game turn running with different databases or executables within the patches, if that makes sense.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 6:32:10 PM)

quote:

Oh...technically you've asked two questions here. [:'(]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 9:10:03 PM)

Woo Hoo! getting some hours in this week. Woo. Hoo![8D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 9:13:15 PM)

quote:

Anyone? Class? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 9:52:28 PM)

quote:

quote:

Steve, it's most likely a corrupted save file from the file transfer. Have your opponent send it again and see if that works.

Thanks Mike.

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 9:54:25 PM)

quote:

quote:

Hi Steve,

I've only received this error on occasions where I try to load up beta-patched games with my "i" patch game. Wonder if you might *also* get it if you try to open a game turn running with different databases or executables within the patches, if that makes sense.

You are right! We were supposed to be playing "i", but my opponent said he's playing on "r8". I'll have to find it and put yet another $$%^^%$$ version of the game on my box and make sure that I don't screw up downloads with other PBEM's. Thanks Andre! [&o]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 9:55:04 PM)

quote:

quote:

Oh...technically you've asked two questions here. [:'(]

Yeah? So? You only answered one...so there! [:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 9:55:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

Bueller's not here. He's off doing a Toyota commercial! [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/7/2012 11:06:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

Bueller's not here. He's off doing a Toyota commercial! [:D]

Danke Schon. Danke schon.[:D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/8/2012 12:37:17 AM)

There were actually a lot of people who thought it'd be a second Ferris film...

Page: <<   < prev  107 108 [109] 110 111   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI