RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 5:56:30 PM)

Morning tithe I am giving, yes?

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 5:56:53 PM)

UNP. It's gonna be a good day...[8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 6:23:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Two new exercises at the gym today. Pain, I am in it![X(]

Good for you, my man! (not the pain, the workouts) [:D]

45 minute, 16.46 bike trainer ride for me at lunch today. That trainer says I'm very fast. [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 6:43:12 PM)

And so it begins. As of this morning a state of war now exists between the State of North Dakota and the empire of NCAA.[sm=00000054.gif] Yesterday the Spirit Lake Sioux turned in a petition to retain the Fighting Sioux nickname. The Attorney General had no choice but to reinstate the Fighting Sioux nickname. Hopefully we'll bring political correctness to it's knees. BANZAI! BANZAI! BANZAI![sm=00000436.gif]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 6:58:12 PM)

Say Mike. How was golfing yesterday?

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 8:47:34 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

Two new exercises at the gym today. Pain, I am in it![X(]

I exercise at home every day... never liked gyms...

Leo "Apollo11"

vettim89 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/9/2012 11:27:33 PM)

Might want to wander over to the Dogs of War AAR. There is a post there today regarding a person known to haunt these halls.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:16:12 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:16:29 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: vettim89

Might want to wander over to the Dogs of War AAR. There is a post there today regarding a person known to haunt these halls.

[:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 11:50:11 AM)

Early morning tithe.

Get this: we had to get up early for online registration for my son's summer camp. It's popular enough that the good classes fill in minutes, so we're a'twitchin' with the mouse ready to get 'er done.

I feel like I'm ordering Motley Crue tickets revival tickets online or somethin'.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 11:57:30 AM)

Leo, et. al.,

For those of you curious about American culture (or lack thereof occasionally), the "honeybadger" is one of our latest memes. I don't pretend to entirely understand it myself, but it is pretty damn funny:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg

ETA: "Honeybadger don't care. Honeybadger just takes what it wants." [:D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 2:01:39 PM)

The Honey Badger is a nasty little critter. It bites your crotch off and leaves you to bleed to death. Just because.

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 2:04:45 PM)

Andre-

The HoneyBadger is a hilarious video...the Chief Grain Officer at Kanza and I watch that all the time...

"He just doesn't give a s*%t"

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 2:20:59 PM)

Good Morning Tithe

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 4:12:00 PM)

A grand morning to all. -11F no wind and sunny skies. Pretty darned nice out. Coffee at my desk, getting in some good hours and it's Friday.
Gonna be a good day Tater.[8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 4:20:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Golfing on Sunday, Schani. Gonna be cold for here, around 45F and 15 MPH winds. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 4:22:18 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 4:22:53 PM)

quote:

A grand morning to all. -11F no wind and sunny skies. Pretty darned nice out. Coffee at my desk, getting in some good hours and it's Friday.

I used to really love those clear, calm, frigid days in MN. [8D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 6:10:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

Golfing on Sunday, Schani. Gonna be cold for here, around 45F and 15 MPH winds. [:D]

That's one hell of a wind chill you have there.[:D] The wind picked up some over here. I finally got my golfing fatigue pants.[:)] My shoulder is all healed up. Now I just have wait for spring.[sm=innocent0001.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 6:39:41 PM)

In another few weeks, it will regularly be back in the 70's here. [;)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 6:45:43 PM)

Back to the 30's next week. Nice.[:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 6:57:45 PM)

Just was asked by brother-in-law to be a God Father for their youngest's christening in March. Of course, I accepted. [8D]

(bad Don Corleone accent on/) He made me an offer I couldn't refuse (/accent off) [8|]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:07:22 PM)

Damn car battery was flat this morning [:@]  Can';t get a new one until Monday, but then it's Halfords trade card to the rescue! [8D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:32:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Just was asked by brother-in-law to be a God Father for their youngest's christening in March. Of course, I accepted. [8D]

(bad Don Corleone accent on/) He made me an offer I couldn't refuse (/accent off) [8|]

Now you just have to set up a string of bumpings-off of rival Godfathers and film it, and there's the next Youtube sensation!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:39:32 PM)

In other news, a third of young people (late teens) in a recent survey in this country said they were "uncomfortable" showering together with their peers after gym class, soccer practice and other such things.

The news interviewed a boy in the 8th grade who opined that it was "unnatural" to be naked in such circumstances.

"Hey kid, come here for a second!"

*Sound of monumental slap*

"Stop being a ****ing idiot and go do your homework!"

vettim89 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:51:33 PM)

quote:

In other news, a third of young people (late teens) in a recent survey in this country said they were "uncomfortable" showering together with their peers after gym class, soccer practice and other such things.

The news interviewed a boy in the 8th grade who opined that it was "unnatural" to be naked in such circumstances.

If you are aware of some of the goings on here in the states, you would be aware that young boy + shower + slapping sound = bad combination

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 8:51:43 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

It was -16 degrees Centigrade yesterday morning ad then -10 degrees Centigrade during the day... today t was -10 degrees centigrade in the morning and -8 degrees Centigrade during the day... and then there is wind... big freeze persists...

BTW, on our coast we now had almost 10 days of extremely strong wind we call "Bura" (Italians call it "Bora") that currently reaches sustained force winds of 150 km/h (and up to 200 km/h occasionally). In USA in Hurricane table it would be "Category 2" / "Category 3" but it is lasting for 10 days and no house has been damaged (even if it was coupled with snow) except for few roof tiles missing...

I remember that few years ago we even had winds up to 250 km/h in "Bura"! [X(]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bora_%28wind%29

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 9:02:37 PM)

Weekend - Tithe! [&o][&o][&o]

Off to the gym for a run and then 2 days of fun. [8D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 9:08:49 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: vettim89

quote:

If you are aware of some of the goings on here in the states, you would be aware that young boy + shower + slapping sound = bad combination

Ooooh, the point just missed your head there, Tim...

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/10/2012 9:12:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

It was -16 degrees Centigrade yesterday morning ad then -10 degrees Centigrade during the day... today t was -10 degrees centigrade in the morning and -8 degrees Centigrade during the day... and then there is wind... big freeze persists...

BTW, on our coast we now had almost 10 days of extremely strong wind we call "Bura" (Italians call it "Bora") that currently reaches sustained force winds of 150 km/h (and up to 200 km/h occasionally). In USA in Hurricane table it would be "Category 2" / "Category 3" but it is lasting for 10 days and no house has been damaged (even if it was coupled with snow) except for few roof tiles missing...

I remember that few years ago we even had winds up to 250 km/h in "Bura"! [X(]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bora_%28wind%29

Leo "Apollo11"

Oy! I hate the wind. And I would really hate Bura. On the other hand; surfs up get out the boards do some curls hang ten and get real knarly dude.[:D] I can deal with the cold no problem. I can deal with the wind. But I hate it. Winds that come that strong here are tornados and straight line winds. These are during the summer months. And I really hate those.

Page: <<   < prev  110 111 [112] 113 114   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI