RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 4:54:17 PM)

Leo, thank you for posting such nice pictures of the snow in your country. It has been a long time since I have seen that much snow, living in the Southern US. I grew up in the great lakes area of the US where we saw nearly 4m of snow a year. Yes, that was meters. Brings back fond memories.

Late morning tithe.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 4:58:36 PM)

Seems like the winter is just about over here. The weather girl on the TeeVee started talking about "spring" earlier. That's maybe a bit premature for Denmark in February, but I have no problem with it not being - A LOTdeg C.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 6:20:39 PM)

I think I'll try downloading the newest official patch this evening. Has anyone had any trouble loading onto Vista? The last official patch wrecked my campaign and I started over. I was only into March 1942, so I wasn't too upset. Now I'm into the final week of April 1943. I've been on this campaign since 30 November 2010. I would sure hate to start over again. Any input would be quite helpful.

Weather is just fine here again. Seems like it has been spring all winter. Aaaaah.[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 7:10:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec
Any input would be quite helpful.

Any input? Even if it's not helpful? Alright-suit yourself...

Booga! Baoon! Icky! Yeh! Hoppy! Meh! Floogy! Binga-binga! Whoa!

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 8:34:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

BTW, Robert, long time no see here!

What do you say about Tottenham these days?

Leo "Apollo11"
Warspite1

Hi Leo

I don't enjoy it when we are rubbish (usual state of affairs) and I don't enjoy it when we are having a season like this; I keep expecting it all to come crashing down. [:(][:(]

Being a Spurs fan is no fun at all. [8|]

How are Dinamo Zagreb doing?

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 8:58:28 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

BTW, Robert, long time no see here!

What do you say about Tottenham these days?

Warspite1

I don't enjoy it when we are rubbish (usual state of affairs) and I don't enjoy it when we are having a season like this; I keep expecting it all to come crashing down. [:(][:(]

Being a Spurs fan is no fun at all. [8|]

How are Dinamo Zagreb doing?

[:D]

Do you think they have a chance to wi the Premiership?

Dinamo Zagreb will be first as usual in our league but that is small condolence - we lost all 6 games in Champion's League... total embarrassment... the worst result ever (including goal difference) for any club ever in Champion's League... [:(]

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 9:03:29 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec
Any input would be quite helpful.

Any input? Even if it's not helpful? Alright-suit yourself...

Booga! Baoon! Icky! Yeh! Hoppy! Meh! Floogy! Binga-binga! Whoa!

I think I got it straight. But is it binga-binga!, bonga-bonga! or binga-bonga!? It's important.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 9:29:26 PM)

Fairly sure that it's Bonga-Binga until the end of the first quarter...

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 9:42:59 PM)

Absolutely no chance of winning the premiership. We have some real tough games ahead - mostly away - so the next few weeks re vital. Fingers - and everything else - crossed!!

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 9:43:56 PM)

White blood cells?

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 10:33:40 PM)

Hi all,

Zsssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/14/2012 11:05:13 PM)

Good night all.

Now you guys can talk behind my monitor.[;)]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 8:09:54 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 8:10:59 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Leo, your country sure is beautiful! Thanks for sharing again! [:)]

Mike, and other, thanks!

BTW, I think that every country in the world is beautiful! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 11:28:44 AM)

They're not, Leo. They really are not.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 12:38:56 PM)

I'm with Leo on this one. All countries are beautiful at least somewhere. At least I've never seen one that wasn't nice somewhere. You've just got to be selective in where you look.

Morning tithe...[&o]

Off to Phoenix for a respite from the interstellar space temperatures. [makes weighing gesture with hands] Hmmm...80F and sunny or 10F and cloudy? Which one do I want for 10 days? Hmmm...[&:]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 1:21:27 PM)

10 days? Nice! [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 1:21:48 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 2:32:15 PM)

quote:

I'm with Leo on this one. All countries are beautiful at least somewhere. At least I've never seen one that wasn't nice somewhere. You've just got to be selective in where you look.

Morning tithe...[&o]

Off to Phoenix for a respite from the interstellar space temperatures. [makes weighing gesture with hands] Hmmm...80F and sunny or 10F and cloudy? Which one do I want for 10 days? Hmmm...[&:]

2 hours from Phoenix and 23F this morning. Phoenix itself might not even hit 70 while you're there (those poor babies!). It'll feel like summer to you.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 2:45:00 PM)

The concept of "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter" sounds sooooo cheesy, but the book is actually quite entertaining. Will be interesting to see what the film is like...

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 2:59:43 PM)

Also, Merry Christmas!

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 4:10:18 PM)

quote:

Morning tithe...[&o]

You're going to stick out like flamingo in the Antarctic. At 70F you'll be in shorts and a short sleeved shirt and they'll putting on jackets. Go to Flagstaff and try to blend in.[;)]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 4:26:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

The concept of "Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter" sounds sooooo cheesy, but the book is actually quite entertaining. Will be interesting to see what the film is like...

So that is why he was a rail splitter? He was creating wooden stakes?

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 4:38:35 PM)

Actually, he kills most of the vamps with an axe.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 5:16:19 PM)

Hi all,

Thaw...

Although it was -10 degrees during th night the temperatures rose to +5 degrees Centigrade during the day... all that 30-50 cm of white snow is now turning into brown dirty water...

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 5:47:06 PM)

quote:

That's politically correct bullhonkey!

thegreatwent -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 6:13:28 PM)

Tithe. I'm with T on this. Can't say I saw any part of Haiti or Somalia that looked even slightly inviting.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 7:25:34 PM)

quote:

quote:

No it's not. Even 'dumpy' central Asian republics have some eyecandy in 'em. I've never been to one that wasn't nice somewhere. Haven't been to Somalia or Haiti, so I can't really comment.

If it's all the same with you, I'll be my own arbiter of beauty, thanks.

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 7:29:19 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

No it's not. Even 'dumpy' central Asian republics have some eyecandy in 'em. I've never been to one that wasn't nice somewhere. Haven't been to Somalia or Haiti, so I can't really comment.

If it's all the same with you, I'll be my own arbiter of beauty, thanks.

Can't speak of the former, can of the later. Normally I'd agree with you CB, but in the case of those two "not nations" , I'm with T. [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (2/15/2012 7:49:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

So that is why he was a rail splitter? He was creating wooden stakes?

So long as he is axing a Cullin.. I'll go see it.

Page: <<   < prev  115 116 [117] 118 119   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI