LOG! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Nikademus -> LOG! (11/30/2011 12:31:08 AM)

iSuck 3 x over!!!!

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img]

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 12:36:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

I'm using Lion.

Does this mean anything: Windows is using "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter". The resolution is greyed out at 800x600. Makes AE pretty worthless. I can't do anything because I see only about a third of the screen. [:@]

Yes....it means windows is using a generic driver to power your display. You need to get the dedicated driver for your graphics card. According to Apple's website you either have:

Intel HD Graphics 3000 processor with 288MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory3

or

AMD Radeon HD 6630M graphics processor with 256MB of GDDR5 memory

If your documentation doesn't specify which you can try booting up in OS-X and looking at "About this Mac Mini" in the upper left of your main OS screen. Or you can bull through it by downloading drivers for both types of graphics cards and see which one Windows likes. The smarter written install packages will usually tell you if they can't detect a compatible product for the driver.

Ok Nik, sounds like you guys are getting me somewhere. I've got the intel processor. So, do I hunt for the driver for that for windows 7?

Right now I'll stick with the 32 bit because I know it works and I don't want to fiddle with things any more than I have to.

Mynok -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 1:26:49 AM)

You can always hit the About this Mac under the apple menu to see exactly what hardware you have.

It just makes no sense that it isn't installing the drivers you need when you run the Bootcamp setup.exe

Redsunrizing -> RE: LOG! (11/30/2011 1:38:15 AM)

quote:

iSuck 3 x over!!!!

[img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img] [img]http://bestsmileys.com/dancing/10.gif[/img]

Chip off the old-log hey. [:D]

Redsunrizing -> THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 1:43:28 AM)

oops, SLR. [:'(]

USSAmerica -> RE: iQuit! (11/30/2011 3:54:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

quote:

It's a misnomer that public corporations-'owned' by shareholders (and bondholders) should only strive to maximize shareholder value. This rudimentary ethical business framework (beholden solely unto the shareholders) has been on the outs for some time. A 'softer' feel for balancing the nuances of shareholder and stakeholder value is more the norm.

That's certainly a good thing. And I have no specific corporations in mind. Strictly speaking in generalities. However, the bottom line has never changed: their primary purpose is to make money for their shareholders. If they can do that and all the other stuff, great. If they fail the first they won't be around to do the other stuff.

As a general concept, I do think publicly owned corporations are a really bad, bad idea. And I'm sure most will disagree with me.

Not the folks in North Korea. [:'(]

jeffk3510 -> RE: iQuit! (11/30/2011 3:57:21 AM)

Mike- who is ya'lls new coach? Maybe you can take some pointers from my Blackhawks [:D] just don't jump your cab driver with your cousin....[:-]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:02:10 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

But...

ETA: Weiner.

Dude. [sm=nono.gif]

[:'(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:05:27 AM)

quote:

yep. This way he can be grumpy globally. [:)]

And in multiple languages. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:06:44 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510
Now it is time to go play trains at my parents house after supper.

You lucky, lucky bastard....[:D]

I wanna play trains! [:D]

Heck, I got excited when I got to go to the train station this evening to pick up my niece. I love trains! [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:09:18 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

So, do you have the model railroad disease we have?[8D]

I do. Sadly, my N scale stuff has been in bins up in our attic for several years. Back when I was still single, I belonged to the local N-Trak club, and had a blast with it.

USSAmerica -> RE: iQuit! (11/30/2011 4:17:56 AM)

quote:

Mike- who is ya'lls new coach? Maybe you can take some pointers from my Blackhawks [:D] just don't jump your cab driver with your cousin....[:-]

Kirk Muller is the new man. Seems like he has the right outlook, but it will take some time.

Wow, just saw the Hawks highlights. If we still had Ray Whitney it would make things easier for the new coach to get things turned around. Miss The Wizard. [:(]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:18:00 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

quote:

quote:

So, do you have the model railroad disease we have?[8D]

I do. Sadly, my N scale stuff has been in bins up in our attic for several years. Back when I was still single, I belonged to the local N-Trak club, and had a blast with it.

Our old board president has the largest model railroad collection in Kansas. He has over $1 million dollars of model train inventory in just rolling stock alone... big farmer south of town who used to do tax returns as well. The guy is best friends with my dad (hired him 26 years ago) and cool as hell. He flies all over the US to model railroad conventions... crazy. I still belong to the HO club in McPherson where we moved from. It is so much fun. Wish I had more space to do it. That is why I used folks house when I am there, haha!

jeffk3510 -> RE: iQuit! (11/30/2011 4:19:19 AM)

quote:

quote:

Kirk Muller is the new man. Seems like he has the right outlook, but it will take some time.

Wow, just saw the Hawks highlights. If we still had Ray Whitney it would make things easier for the new coach to get things turned around. Miss The Wizard. [:(]

No no... Ron Francis [&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:20:34 AM)

Nice!  Having borrowed space that is accessible to you is great for a layout, if you don't have the room.  The other thing lacking for me is time.  I don't want to be on borrowed time.  [:D]

I have too many freaking hobbies and no time!  We need to win the Mega Millions jackpot tonight, so I can get rid of that pesky time sink called a job.  [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:23:25 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

No no... Ron Francis [&o]

Ronnie was The Man! [&o]

He is still working in our front office, and will likely become the next GM when Rutherford is finished. He tried coaching but doesn't have the passion for that job compared to evaluating talent and assembling a team. I think he'll be a great GM when the time comes.

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:38:28 AM)

For what its worth.....although it looks like a very sexual workout toy, and SNl did a hilarious parody on it, my wifes shakeweight is a beast of a workout

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:41:08 AM)

My teenage son will never allow one of those into the house.  [:D]

BTW, that was an awesome transition to a completely random thought.  [&o] [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 4:52:24 AM)

I just used it, thats why. Now on to Windtalkers

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 5:04:01 AM)

No Windtalkers for me, thanks.  It's night-night time for USS. 

Good night, Brothers. [>:]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 6:55:32 AM)

Good morning friends.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 8:21:03 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:37:30 AM)

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:37:46 AM)

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:37:56 AM)

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:37:59 AM)

Toothache Tithe...[:@]

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:39:06 AM)

You got the thread subscribed T??

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:39:26 AM)

Just clearing the title..

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:39:44 AM)

Reg -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (11/30/2011 9:39:56 AM)

Page: <<   < prev  17 18 [19] 20 21   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI