RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 6:40:47 PM)

Much better. [8D]

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 8:54:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Pun of the Day:

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words. [:'(]

Real Story:

Missile Compartment, HMS Resolution, somewhere at sea

MC Patrol: Chief, what's a pun?
Me (MC Supervisor): A pun is a play on words
MC Patrol: Don't all plays have words?

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 8:56:19 PM)

quote:

Head for heights: When the owners carry out simple everyday tasks, such as using the toilet or brushing their teeth, they will be able to look down through the glass floor to the bottom of the shaft:

And anyone in the shaft will be able to look up at their bottom.

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 9:08:13 PM)

quote:

Pun of the Day:

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words. [:'(]

Not bad. Not bad.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 9:11:54 PM)

quote:

Piky, piky. [:'(]

I know, I know. I get a real kick out of some people trying to say my last name. Tele-marketers just say my first name and don't try to say my last.[:'(]

Will we get some nice weather tomorrow. Me and the boys were thinking of heading out to Stump Lake and slay some walleyes.[sm=innocent0001.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 9:27:04 PM)

Almost the weekend - Tithe. [&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 9:27:56 PM)

Round 1 of my son's travel hockey tryouts starts tomorrow. Time for Dad to blow off stress (drink beer) in the parking lot with other dads. [:D]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 9:34:59 PM)

Herro

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 10:19:39 PM)

Hi all,

Zssssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 11:04:55 PM)

Weekend[sm=00000436.gif] and walleye.[sm=innocent0001.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/4/2012 11:34:18 PM)

Holy crap! Torsten just handed me my ass in a sneak attack off Australia that had to be worse than any Pearl Harbor attack. This was absolutely the worst turn I've ever had in AE, WitP, or UV. I lost almost an entire CV TF complete with both Lex and Yorkie, as well as the majority of 3 fully laden troop convoys. He managed to sneak the entire KB and the Baby KB right up to the NE coast of Oz, completely undetected on the very turn I had soooo many valuable ships underway, and with my 2 CV's surprised and outnumbered more than 4-1. Well done, Torsten! [8D]

I really need a drink. [sm=00000030.gif][sm=dizzy.gif][sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 12:47:55 AM)

quote:

Holy crap! Torsten just handed me my ass in a sneak attack off Australia that had to be worse than any Pearl Harbor attack. This was absolutely the worst turn I've ever had in AE, WitP, or UV. I lost almost an entire CV TF complete with both Lex and Yorkie, as well as the majority of 3 fully laden troop convoys. He managed to sneak the entire KB and the Baby KB right up to the NE coast of Oz, completely undetected on the very turn I had soooo many valuable ships underway, and with my 2 CV's surprised and outnumbered more than 4-1. Well done, Torsten! [8D]

Ha! Die Yankee dogs! [:'(]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 3:40:14 AM)

quote:

Just hope the Hockey tomorrow is better!

Banzai to Torsten!

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 3:40:46 AM)

Happy National Star Wars Day!

May the fourth be with you!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 7:35:37 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 12:14:03 PM)

Good Saturday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 12:14:24 PM)

Pun of the Day:

They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 1:10:30 PM)

Saturday Tithe...[>:][>:][>:][>:][>:][>:]

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 1:11:04 PM)

quote:

ah, the joys of this game... [:D]

[5/4/2012 1:39:55 PM] me: you won't like seing this turn... :P
[5/4/2012 1:40:01 PM] me: \o/
[5/4/2012 1:40:14 PM] USS America: Good afternoon, my Bavarian friend. :)
[5/4/2012 1:40:26 PM] me: good morning, imperialist devil!
[5/4/2012 1:40:27 PM] me: :D
[5/4/2012 1:40:56 PM] USS America: where's mah coffee?!?!
[5/4/2012 1:40:58 PM] USS America: be right back
[5/4/2012 1:41:12 PM] me: you'll need more than coffee watching the replay ;)
[5/4/2012 1:41:23 PM] me: were your CVs LR-Caping something?
[5/4/2012 1:44:36 PM] USS America: what CV's?
[5/4/2012 1:44:52 PM] me: yes, that's the right question :D
[5/4/2012 1:44:55 PM] me: hrhr
[5/4/2012 1:45:02 PM] USS America: I don't have any CV's
[5/4/2012 1:45:06 PM] me: not any more
[5/4/2012 1:45:15 PM] USS America: they are all in port at SF, doing upgrades :)
[5/4/2012 1:45:28 PM] me: well, two are getting coral upgrades, now ;)

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 1:40:31 PM)

"Coral" upgrades? Now that's funny there! [:D]

Good morning tithe...off to see "The Hunger Games" with Mrs. Chickenboy later today.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 2:03:35 PM)

@USS Mike: You'll have to rename the Lexington and Enterprise when you get 'em back. Suggestions:

1. Ich besorge dir Arschloch!
2. Ich werde dich jetzt zu erhalten!
3. Gib mir gnädig!
4. Schlag mich nicht!

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 5:59:18 PM)

quote:

You DO seem to have a problem hanging on to your CV's, don't you Mike? [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 6:07:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

quote:

Steve, at least in our Guad game we are mostly trading punches. Torsten was a meanie and ganged up on my by at least 8-2. [:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/5/2012 7:15:59 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

quote:

Steve, at least in our Guad game we are mostly trading punches. Torsten was a meanie and ganged up on my by at least 8-2. [:D]

That's cause Torsten has more CV's. And ONE HELLAVA LOT more fuel! [8|] Right now my ships are using bed-sheets as sails! [:D]

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/6/2012 12:36:13 AM)

USS America and Chickenboy - just to let you know that there are a number of new categories awaiting you in the Australian Beauties thread.

USS A in particular, I suspect that having had your bottom handed to you by the Kido Butai, you may wish to partake of a little light relief courtesy of assorted Icelanders, slightly mad singers, classical warblers and some former Disney chicks.

Thank-you in advance [:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/6/2012 1:16:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

USS America and Chickenboy - just to let you know that there are a number of new categories awaiting you in the Australian Beauties thread.

I've done my bit for king and...erm...I did my bit. [&o]

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/6/2012 1:29:56 AM)

quote:

[&:] I think I'm missing something.

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/6/2012 6:04:21 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

quote:

[&:] I think I'm missing something.
Warspite1

Mike Solli - if you haven't yet been to the General Discussion Forum and looked at the Australian Beauties thread, then you are indeed missing somthing [;)]

Just as a bit of fun I am holding a beauty contest - thee are currently over 20 categories. Please take the trouble to place your votes. I only addressed USSA and CB because they have previously taken part in this vitally important competition - but all are welcome.

Thanks for the response USSA and CB - votes recorded.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/6/2012 11:26:09 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/6/2012 12:53:39 PM)

I like seeing one-hit kills in AE. Sometimes you get the "xx obliterated by direct hit from yy" but that's only for small craft. In a fight a few turns ago, one of my RAN DD's took one 40cm hit from the Nagato and sank immediately; I like to think that the shell landed on her torpedo tubes...

Page: <<   < prev  189 190 [191] 192 193   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI