RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 1:45:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

So, the Greeks have elected hardline Communists and Neo-Nazis to parliament. At the same time.

Bra-vo.

That should work out well for everyone. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 1:45:58 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 1:47:09 PM)

Pun of the Day:

We're going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz. (rather weak IMO)

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 2:05:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

A "no politics on the THREAD" morning tithe. [8D]

More clown cars than actual politics, but you're right...

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 3:10:54 PM)

Ah, coffee. Good morning.[8D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 3:22:20 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

So, the Greeks have elected hardline Communists and Neo-Nazis to parliament. At the same time.

Bra-vo.

They must not have very good television. Sounds like they want entertainment. [:)]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 3:23:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

Steve, my sincere apologies. I managed to watch the replay, and enjoy your Japanese samurai impaling themselves on my stout defensive fortifications at Lunga, but I am physically incapable of entering orders at this time. You shall receive a turn on the morrow, sir. (No offense.) [8D]

Hate to tell you, Steve, but it looks like in Mike's world you rank below good wine and bad puns. [sm=scared0018.gif]

Worse. He rates me below bad wine. [8|]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 3:25:09 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

quote:

Holy crap! Torsten just handed me my ass in a sneak attack off Australia that had to be worse than any Pearl Harbor attack. This was absolutely the worst turn I've ever had in AE, WitP, or UV. I lost almost an entire CV TF complete with both Lex and Yorkie, as well as the majority of 3 fully laden troop convoys. He managed to sneak the entire KB and the Baby KB right up to the NE coast of Oz, completely undetected on the very turn I had soooo many valuable ships underway, and with my 2 CV's surprised and outnumbered more than 4-1. Well done, Torsten! [8D]

I really need a drink. [sm=00000030.gif][sm=dizzy.gif][sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

Wasnt it the aforementioned vice that probably got you into this predicament ion the first place? [:'(]

Only 2 CV's? In our game he's lost more. [:D]

treespider -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 4:43:55 PM)

My son pointed this out to me...sorry its a few days late....

"Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery at Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise and eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Cinco de Mayo."

Ba-dum-bump-ka-cha......I'll be in the lounge after 10.

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 5:14:41 PM)

somebody shoot him.

quickly.

treespider -> The THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:16:21 PM)

Teflon...

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:18:34 PM)

quote:

A "no politics on the THREAD" morning tithe. [8D]

Nothing wrong with a little current events if its civilized. I find the whole anti-Austerity movement facinating. Apparantly similar shifts are occuring in France. What i find facinating is not the politics but in how these people expect to resolve the unavoidable financial issues. Wish it away? more loans?
What are the next 20 years going to look like....in the US as well as Europe.

Always alot of fearful talk about China....and yes economically speaking China is a booming growing monster....but the bigger 'it' gets the more dependant it also gets on it's customer market. So if we and Europe fall down the sinkhole....China goes with us. "Globalization" at it's finest.

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 5:19:51 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

Teflon...

uranium bullets.

treespider -> The THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:21:21 PM)

Magic Underpants!

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 5:24:56 PM)

Saint of Killers' Colt 45s

treespider -> The THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:25:51 PM)

Saint Jimmy!!!

Kwik E Mart -> RE: The THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:27:04 PM)

...return from Hawaii tithe...mai tai's rock! [&o]

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 5:30:05 PM)

A brutal critique of your budding career as a comedian....

[image]local://upfiles/452/7206A3369BFA43D9A1C36033AB69FC10.jpg[/image]

treespider -> The THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:33:56 PM)

I refer you to my sig...nature...as opposed to sauer.

Nikademus -> L O G ! (5/9/2012 5:41:20 PM)

says the man with the saucer sized hole in his chest.......

MEDIC!

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 5:49:28 PM)

quote:

"Most people don't know that back in 1912 Hellmann's mayonnaise was manufactured in England. In fact, the Titanic was carrying 12,000 jars of the condiment scheduled for delivery at Vera Cruz, Mexico, which was to be the next port of call for the great ship after its stop in New York. This would have been the largest single shipment of mayonnaise ever delivered to Mexico. But as we know, the great ship did not make it to New York. The ship hit an iceberg and sank, and the cargo was forever lost.

The people of Mexico, who were crazy about mayonnaise and eagerly awaiting its delivery, were disconsolate at the loss. Their anguish was so great, that they declared a National Day of Mourning, which they still observe to this day.

The National Day of Mourning occurs each year on May 5th and is known, of course, as Cinco de Mayo."

YEAH, BABY!!! [&o] [sm=00000436.gif] [:D]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 6:48:06 PM)

quote:

GROAN! But funny! Thanks![sm=00000436.gif]

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 6:54:13 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen
Yeah, it is cheesy, but I am trying to catch up with the likes of "T".

Noob. [:'(]

Gosh, then I must be a child. Woof !! Please don't tell Social Security; I can use the extra $2456 a month.

You all noticing a precipitous decline in the quality of posts on the other forums in the last few months?

I so rarely peruse the other forums (apart for an occasional vote in one of Warspite's dirty pictures contests) that my opinion about other forums (War in the East, General Discussion, etc.) would be meaningless, I'm afraid.

Now if you were talking about subforums on WITP:AE, then we may be in agreement...
Warspite1

dirty pictures? Harsh [:)] harmless fun - and all in the best possible taste (as Cupid Stunt would say) [8D]

CB I would strongly urge you and USS A to partake of another visit - there are some additional categories to cast your discerning eye's over and we are now getting to the pointy end of the competition; soon to enter the head-to-head, knock-out stages. So if seeing young ladeees going head to head is your thing, then I suggest you head over to the General Discussion forum [;)]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 7:35:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

quote:

quote:

Bra-vo.

They must not have very good television. Sounds like they want entertainment. [:)]

And that part of Europe DOES have a tradition of fist fights in parliament, so...

Nikademus -> Thwead (5/9/2012 8:53:08 PM)

I'm still trying to understand how "Filibusters" are legal.

Nikademus -> RE: Thwead (5/9/2012 8:53:33 PM)

its

Nikademus -> RE: Thwead (5/9/2012 8:53:53 PM)

kind of

Nikademus -> RE: Thwead (5/9/2012 8:54:12 PM)

Nikademus -> RE: Thwead (5/9/2012 8:54:27 PM)

this desire

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 8:54:54 PM)

to

Page: <<   < prev  195 196 [197] 198 199   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI