RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:01:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

My dog is snoring so loud, I can't hear the NHL playoffs post game show on TV. [:D]

Wait till he farts. [sm=scared0018.gif]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:03:36 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

@ USS Mike,

When you regain your sobriety (if?), would you please extend (heh...he said 'extend' heh heh) me the courtesy of reviewing my worst known pun on the previous page? Merci.

I remember (vaguely) reading it at work earlier today. I believe it was a worthy effort. Sara would have groaned appropriately. [:D]

I doubt it. My wife does the same thing to me but completely lets other people slide. Remember Mike, they groan because they care. [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:04:57 AM)

quote:

Steve, my sincere apologies. I managed to watch the replay, and enjoy your Japanese samurai impaling themselves on my stout defensive fortifications at Lunga, but I am physically incapable of entering orders at this time. You shall receive a turn on the morrow, sir. (No offense.) [8D]

Hate to tell you, Steve, but it looks like in Mike's world you rank below good wine and bad puns. [sm=scared0018.gif]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:06:05 AM)

quote:

Pun of the Day:

This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.

Thats not a pun, thats a malapropism. [:-]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:06:51 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

quote:

But what is the humidity in Knoxtown? I hate humid weather.

How much do you hate it in January and February, Schani? [;)]

Fireplace and a labrador helps even it out. Still death to February and January.[;)]

So many jokes I could make...must resist....

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:07:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

RGR!

BTW, will you live in near-by Coningsby or in Lincoln?

Leo "Apollo11"

Not a scooby mate. Could be almost anywhere in the 'local' area. Hopefully I'll find out soon, but the shinies are still catching up with the latest sitrep [8|] I'll actually be quite lucky if I've got somewhere before I actually start work.

Shkoooby? [X(]

Onime No Kyo -> THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:08:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

[8D]

"Who let the LOGs out?"

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:10:32 AM)

quote:

That bathroom is a bad idea. I'd be uncontrollably tempted to just pee on the floor.[:D]

Thats why they shouldnt let Americans out in public. [X(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:11:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: NCSUforest

tithe [&o]
My return to home ownership is moving along D-Day is May 10.

Bought a house or paid it off? [&:]

Congrats either way. [:)]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:12:40 AM)

quote:

It seems the dog dumped a log in the middle of the floor.....

Warned you...

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:14:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

quote:

Pun of the Day:

I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words. [:'(]

Real Story:

Missile Compartment, HMS Resolution, somewhere at sea

MC Patrol: Chief, what's a pun?
Me (MC Supervisor): A pun is a play on words
MC Patrol: Don't all plays have words?

What kind of a chief are you? My platoon sergeant would have said "Do I look like a f***ng dictionary?".

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:15:48 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

quote:

Head for heights: When the owners carry out simple everyday tasks, such as using the toilet or brushing their teeth, they will be able to look down through the glass floor to the bottom of the shaft:

And anyone in the shaft will be able to look up at their bottom.

I say if you wanna hang out at the bottom of a 15 floor high shaft to catch a distant glimpse of some guys hairy ass, more power to you. [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:17:11 AM)

quote:

Holy crap! Torsten just handed me my ass in a sneak attack off Australia that had to be worse than any Pearl Harbor attack. This was absolutely the worst turn I've ever had in AE, WitP, or UV. I lost almost an entire CV TF complete with both Lex and Yorkie, as well as the majority of 3 fully laden troop convoys. He managed to sneak the entire KB and the Baby KB right up to the NE coast of Oz, completely undetected on the very turn I had soooo many valuable ships underway, and with my 2 CV's surprised and outnumbered more than 4-1. Well done, Torsten! [8D]

I really need a drink. [sm=00000030.gif][sm=dizzy.gif][sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

Wasnt it the aforementioned vice that probably got you into this predicament ion the first place? [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:20:53 AM)

quote:

"Coral" upgrades? Now that's funny there! [:D]

I agree with PoultryLad. [:D]

quote:

Good morning tithe...off to see "The Hunger Games" with Mrs. Chickenboy later today.

And?

Co-worker said he saw Corealanus (the the new one with Ralph Fiennes) and thought it was the greatest thing ever. Anyone see?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:21:33 AM)

quote:

@USS Mike: You'll have to rename the Lexington and Enterprise when you get 'em back. Suggestions:

1. Ich besorge dir Arschloch!
2. Ich werde dich jetzt zu erhalten!
3. Gib mir gnädig!
4. Schlag mich nicht!

quote:

Suggestions:

Yes. Stick to speaking English. [8|]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:22:49 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

USS America and Chickenboy - just to let you know that there are a number of new categories awaiting you in the Australian Beauties thread.

[&:] I think I'm missing something.

Just looked. It appears to be a lot of juvenile drooling. [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:23:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

Jealous? Or is it just that time of month?

Month? He's like that all the time.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:25:19 AM)

quote:

Good morning you lot. Tithe what what...[&o]

Hunger Games was amusing, but hardly the best movie ever made. I'd give it a C+.

Thank you. Glad I didnt spend any money on it. [&o]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:27:29 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

Giro ...already...boy how the time flys.

Too bad for the Mayor...at least he didn't kick it the night before with the two hookers and cheap wine.

No, this isn't Silvio Berlusconi we're talking about...[:D]

We cant all reach the heights we aspire to. [:D]

Edit: Upon re-reading I feel necessary to clarify that I meant no disrespect to the late mayor, the comment was about Silvio.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:28:55 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mynok

Drive by.......

Hope all are well.

Dude! [8D]

I missed the Martian dude?! [X(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:38:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Cannonfodder

Playing WitP AE on my 24" screen with my laptop next to it to make notes...

To quote Dire Straights, "THAT'S the way you do it!" [8D]

Ya got your money for nothing, and your chicks for free....

BTW.. who is Choo and a Half Men in Matrix weekly?

He's horrible..[8|]

And I just got my PO from the Finance department for a two output graphics card and a second 24" monitor! Happy Birthday to me!

At work, I swiped a USB dongle from the desk of a colleague who is no longer with the company. Now I have 3 19" monitors and a Cisco EX60 hooked up to the box....waiting for the video card to explode. [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:41:53 AM)

quote:

Dixie,

Can you help me put Dr. Clemon Watson in touch with this poor man? Barrister Douglas Andrew looks like he needs some help:

My Dear Friend,

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the co-operation of a new partner from China. Although you might find it difficult

to remember me, since it has indeed been a very long time. However, I am much elated and privileged to contact you again after this Long time.

While it takes faith and courage to remember old friends and at the same time, to show gratitude to them in spite of circumstances that may have Disrupted our

transaction ultimately not to work out as we projected.Nevertheless, I take this liberty to inform you that, the Transaction we were pursuing then together, finally

worked out by the infinite mercy of GOD Almighty and I've decided to contact you, just to let
You know the present situation.

I must inform you also that I am presently in China for business negotiations and establishment, and, with a sincere heart, I have raised and signed an International

Cashier's bank draft, to the tune of US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million United States Dollars) in your name as COMPENSATION for your Dedication and humane contribution as

it were. I will be very busy here at the moment because of the investment projects that me and my new partners are having at hand. Do not also accept any fax or

telephone calls that do not come from my secretary.

He is the only person I instructed and directed on how to deliver the draft to you. Therefore, I implore you to contact him immediately you read this Message for

further information on how to receive your draft, for I have conscience as a human being, and I really appreciated your tremendous effort And contribution made to make

things work out but which we couldn't complete due to circumstances beyond our control. In view of this, you are to contact My secretary in the person of Mr. Collins

George. Find below his contact.

Contact person: Mr. Collins George
Email: iinfoprivate@aol.com or mrcollinsgeorge@inmail.sk
Contact Phone number: +2347084355706.

Note: He is waiting to hear from you so that he can ship the ICBD to your residence/office address as you may instruct him to, BE WARNED ABOUT
FRADULENT LETTER. Take note and bear in mind that the International Cashier bank draft has a validity period of 30 banking days, as such it is expedient You contact

him and thus have modality put in place to conclude this arrangement in the earliest possible time.

Sincerely,
Barrister Douglas Andrew

Your inbox seems to be a magnet for this crap. [:D]

I'd post some of the gems I get in Russian but you guys wouldnt be able to truly appreciate the terrible grammar.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:42:34 AM)

quote:

Monday's belated pun:

Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.

Politically incorrect! 5 minutes for roughing. [sm=character0013.gif]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:44:06 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

oh? a long day is driving an friend's daughter to go see the setting of Twilight.....

Is there something you need to tell us? [&:][:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 3:24:03 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Co-worker said he saw Corealanus

Corealanus? Isn't that what got tore out of USS Mike's two carriers when they hit the seabed? [:D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 7:46:20 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:58:43 AM)

So, the Greeks have elected hardline Communists and Neo-Nazis to parliament. At the same time.

Bra-vo.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 12:59:59 PM)

A "no politics on the THREAD" morning tithe. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 1:38:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen
Yeah, it is cheesy, but I am trying to catch up with the likes of "T".

Noob. [:'(]

Gosh, then I must be a child. Woof !! Please don't tell Social Security; I can use the extra $2456 a month.

You all noticing a precipitous decline in the quality of posts on the other forums in the last few months?

I honestly don't read any of the other forums, except very occasionally the general discussion. When I feel like troll bashing, mostly. [:D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 1:44:54 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Co-worker said he saw Corealanus

Corealanus? Isn't that what got tore out of USS Mike's two carriers when they hit the seabed? [:D]

[:D][:D][:D]

Page: <<   < prev  194 195 [196] 197 198   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI