LOG! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 8:55:24 PM)

get new pages

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:38:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

A "no politics on the THREAD" morning tithe. [8D]

More clown cars than actual politics, but you're right...

Could have been worse. They could have put up election results like Schlesweig-Holstein, where 4.6% supported some whack-job SSW party.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:43:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus

quote:

Nothing wrong with a little current events if its civilized. I find the whole anti-Austerity movement facinating. Apparantly similar shifts are occuring in France. What i find facinating is not the politics but in how these people expect to resolve the unavoidable financial issues. Wish it away? more loans?
What are the next 20 years going to look like....in the US as well as Europe.

Always alot of fearful talk about China....and yes economically speaking China is a booming growing monster....but the bigger 'it' gets the more dependant it also gets on it's customer market. So if we and Europe fall down the sinkhole....China goes with us. "Globalization" at it's finest.

I think we should finance our debt to the Chinese by selling everyone in the Pacific Northwest into Chinese slavery. We wouldn't miss them much.

Oops. You said civilized, didn't you? Sorry-my bad. [:'(]

Alright-yes-these are interesting topics, but too political for a multinational audience such as this, IMO.

Chickenboy -> RE: The THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:44:05 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...return from Hawaii tithe...mai tai's rock! [&o]

Nice. Where'd ya go, KEM?

Pictures or it didn't happen. [:D]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:45:57 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Could have been worse. They could have put up election results like Schlesweig-Holstein, where 4.6% supported some whack-job SSW party.

Could have been far worse. It could have been Russia.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:46:49 PM)

quote:

And that part of Europe DOES have a tradition of fist fights in parliament, so...

See, I've always thought the Koreans or Taiwanese had a mortal lock on quality fist fights in their parliament-equivalent. [&:]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 9:49:12 PM)

quote:

Could have been far worse. It could have been Russia.

You know what? You're right.

I'm surprised more Russians aren't "voting" for emigration.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:07:33 PM)

Well, they're kinda used to dictators over there...

His latest shenanigans involved "beating" a lot of professional ice hockey players at their own game.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:09:05 PM)

In other, more pleasant news, the AI just launched a midget sub attack against Colombo. I was impressed. Then I blew the silly thing out of the water.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:15:49 PM)

quote:

In other, more pleasant news, the AI just launched a midget sub attack against Colombo. I was impressed. Then I blew the silly thing out of the water.

[sm=happy0065.gif]

Also, I liked your comment on the other thread.[&o]

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/9/2012 10:17:21 PM)

quote:

I think we should finance our debt to the Chinese by selling everyone in the Pacific Northwest into Chinese slavery. We wouldn't miss them much.

Alright-yes-these are interesting topics, but too political for a multinational audience such as this, IMO.

It might keep more Minnesotans from migrating here. I'm all for it!

as long as they keep me caffinated.

witpqs -> THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:19:12 PM)

quote:

THE THREAD!!!

"Logging" quite a few posts today, Nik!

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:29:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Nothing wrong with a little current events if its civilized. I find the whole anti-Austerity movement facinating. Apparantly similar shifts are occuring in France. What i find facinating is not the politics but in how these people expect to resolve the unavoidable financial issues. Wish it away? more loans?
What are the next 20 years going to look like....in the US as well as Europe.

Always alot of fearful talk about China....and yes economically speaking China is a booming growing monster....but the bigger 'it' gets the more dependant it also gets on it's customer market. So if we and Europe fall down the sinkhole....China goes with us. "Globalization" at it's finest.

Why stop with Washington and Oregon? We could get a fair penny for your former state![:D]

AW1Steve -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:30:53 PM)

quote:

quote:

It might keep more Minnesotans from migrating here. I'm all for it!

as long as they keep me caffinated.

You mean sedated, of course? [:D]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:47:24 PM)

Beaudy the Wonder Dog gets to go sailing tomorrow. 9:30 am at the boathouse and we all get our boats; have to have a pet on board. All the same boats, Flying Scots. Beaudys like, 'hey Dad,can I paint myself blue?' Woof !!

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/9/2012 10:57:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

[:D][:D][:D]

I hadn't expected someone in the US take notice about such a mindor event in Germany's politics... [X(]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 12:26:20 AM)

Evening tithe, dudes. [:'(]

I'll be back on THE THREAD!!! at the beginning of June. Starting to see the end of this work-ridden spring ... [;)]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 12:59:56 AM)

So, Beaudy the Wonder Dog was just thinking ... "hey, Dad, you think these guys know about dawg music? You know, David Grisman, Tony Rice, Darol Anger, Jon Sholle, Enrique Coria, you know, them guys". Dawg music; Dawg's Rag.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_Aq4zNJL3g&feature=related
Kinda remember a few years ago when Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dawg did some of this stuff. Woof, woof, woof !!

[ed] Beaudy the Wonder Dog says; "you can never have too many mandolins". But he does love the dobro.

Ah the thrill is Dawg ..
The thrill is Dawg for good
Yes, the thrill is Dawg
The thrill is Dawg from me ..
And Maybe, Ill live on
But oh so Dawgly I'm gonna be ..

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 1:36:10 AM)

No such thing as "too many" mandolins...

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 2:13:00 AM)

quote:

His latest shenanigans involved "beating" a lot of professional ice hockey players at their own game.

What I wouldn't pay for an earnest board check from one of those players. [:D] Probably not worth getting sent to the Gulag, but oh how satisfying it would be.

He has a long way to go to catch up with the Jongs though. Didn't Kim Jong Il shoot 5 or 6 holes in one his first time playing golf? Lil' Kim Il Fat is supposed to be an expert marksman, 'never missing' the target.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 2:16:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker
I hadn't expected someone in the US take notice about such a mindor event in Germany's politics... [X(]

Schauble is my hero. Love the guy-he's an absolute straight shooter with the finances. Interesting political career too and a 'colorful' personal history.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 2:17:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll be back on THE THREAD!!! at the beginning of June. Starting to see the end of this work-ridden spring ... [;)]

VIKING DUDE! Welcome back! Looking forward to you being around more. Where ya been 'working' lately?

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 2:17:36 AM)

quote:

No such thing as "too many" mandolins...

Or cowbell.

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 3:32:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

Welcome Back! We missed you. Thought you were crushed under 50 feet of snow or something... [:D]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 7:35:36 AM)

quote:

VIKING DUDE! Welcome back! Looking forward to you being around more. Where ya been 'working' lately?

quote:

ORIGINAL: Treetop64

Welcome Back! We missed you. Thought you were crushed under 50 feet of snow or something... [:D]

Thanks CB & TT. If you would draw my spring traveling route on a map it would look like somewhat like a ferret on speed. I barely have time to come home and wash my laundry before it's off again to some other place :-P

... but at the same time I can hardly complain. I seriously enjoy what I'm doing.

Laters.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 7:50:43 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Historiker -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 9:33:17 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Historiker

Schauble is my hero. Love the guy-he's an absolute straight shooter with the finances. Interesting political career too and a 'colorful' personal history.

This must be the result of different cultures.
I doubt he's liked by anyone here. I despise him.
He didn't change anything about the mad german tax laws (it is said that over 60% of the world's laws are written in Germany. Being self employed, I believe that) and every time he gets a grip on additional taxes, he spends them. 5 Billion unexpected tax income? But not to cut the deficit!

But I guess we could have it worse...

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 11:05:03 AM)

Just about ready to kick off my next op and punt the IJA out of their one toehold in India, (Doctor) Cox's Bazaar. We shall see how it goes...

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 12:59:52 PM)

Morning

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/10/2012 1:23:19 PM)

quote:

Was this the North Korean whack job? I'm sorry I missed that! [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  196 197 [198] 199 200   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI