RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 3:18:04 PM)

Page Defacement Patrol. [sm=character0229.gif]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 3:51:59 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

I don't want to keep my Brothers in suspense any longer, so here it is.....

Pun of the Day:

I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.

Reminds me of Jay Leno: Why women hate men and banks? Both lose interest after early withdrawal.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 3:52:32 PM)

Oooo. I was so close.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 4:15:46 PM)

Can I come out as a Beaufighter Fanboy? I love it, especially as a low-level naval attack aircraft and ESPECIALLY flown by Australians. Come get some, Johnny Jap!

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/16/2012 4:26:28 PM)

sure. as you know the Australians were better at low-level naval attack than the Japanese.

(dangle dangle dangle)

[sm=innocent0009.gif]

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 6:25:17 PM)

...must be legit...hardly any grammar errors...

"My name is Yasuji Yagi, a merchant in Japan. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldnʼt survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of USD$60 Million dollars. I will want you to help me collect this deposit .

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son.

If this interests you, please reach me on this email address yasujiyagi(at)aim.com to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard

Mr.Yasuji Yagi."

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 6:42:57 PM)

Not nice of it to "defile" medical treatment...

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/16/2012 6:52:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

...must be legit...hardly any grammar errors...

"My name is Yasuji Yagi, a merchant in Japan. I have recently been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, which has defiled all medical treatment. Expert diagnosis has shown that I have few months to live.

The intention of this email is to employ the expertise of a business entrepreneur, who can identify a viable investment and guarantee reasonable returns on my wealth. This is to secure a future for my 4 years old son who lost his mother during birth. I cannot rely on his closest relatives any more, as they did not show responsible behaviour two years ago when I entrusted half of my wealth to them to invest on his behalf. They thought I wouldnʼt survive the operation and then used the money for their personal needs.
The last of my money which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of USD$60 Million dollars. I will want you to help me collect this deposit .

To prevent any more mishaps, my attorney will act as a check, monitoring every aspect of the investment. Funds should be split in half and distributed to charity organisation and the other half, as investment for my son.

If this interests you, please reach me on this email address yasujiyagi(at)aim.com to discuss terms and compensation.

Kind regard

Mr.Yasuji Yagi."

your too late. I'm already on the case!!!!!! its for a good cause.

Schanilec -> RE: LOG! (5/16/2012 7:02:34 PM)

Atta boy.[;)]

Nikademus -> RE: LOG! (5/16/2012 7:05:28 PM)

they just needed my pin and bank account numbers to verify i wasn't a Spambot

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 7:14:48 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Not nice of it to "defile" medical treatment...

...good catch! i missed that one...also did a double take when he said his lawyer would "act as a check"...what, and bounce?

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 8:43:52 PM)

"My name is Yasuji Yagi, a merchant in Japan"

Oh, I'm sorry. I assumed you were from Wisconsin...

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 9:36:55 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

Welp, Diablo III has landed. It's Diablo II with prettier graphics and a ****ING FRUSTRATING always-online DRM. Really, Blizzard? You're the only ones still doing this...

I really really hate DRMs... when I buy something I would like to have normal way to use it...

The reason why I never got BF3 is similar...

Leo "Apollo11"

I have absolutely no problem typing a code into an activation server once. ONCE.

This garbage is not necessary for a non-MMO, but I think Blizzard would like this to BE an MMO. Just so dumb.

To me, Steam is just another "always online" DRM. I went out and bought a PS3 so thast I could play Skyrim (being that Steam will just not work over my dialup connection).

That is 100% wrong, since Steam games can be played in offline mode.

Not when you have dialup and can not get Steam to ever finish updating itself so that you can even start to play the game the first time. Sometimes you might want to check on things before you tell someone that they are 100% wrong...

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 10:10:41 PM)

The state of your Internet connection is not Steam's problem. My statement stands.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 11:41:30 PM)

quote:

The state of your Internet connection is not Steam's problem. My statement stands.

Not as a response to the statement "TO ME, Steam is just another "always online" DRM. I went out and bought a PS3 so thast I could play Skyrim (being that Steam will just not work over my dialup connection). "

Think about it.

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 11:49:24 PM)

fellow fans of baseball and american football, which is worse...watching your team tie up a game 4-4 after being down 3-1 load up the bases in the 8th inning with ONE out, and not be able to score a run (and of course, eventually lose in the 9th)...or...watch your team drive down to inside the 10 yard line, run the ball 4 consecutive times, turn the ball over and eventually lose by less than a touchdown...[sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/16/2012 11:58:02 PM)

Watching the Royals...period.

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 12:48:18 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

Pretty much. At least their stadium is really nice, at least when I went there. Plenty of parking, and you can sit anywhere you like...

Has anything happened for the Royals since Brett and Sweeney?

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 2:35:29 AM)

quote:

fellow fans of baseball and american football, which is worse...watching your team tie up a game 4-4 after being down 3-1 load up the bases in the 8th inning with ONE out, and not be able to score a run (and of course, eventually lose in the 9th)...or...watch your team drive down to inside the 10 yard line, run the ball 4 consecutive times, turn the ball over and eventually lose by less than a touchdown...[sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

The latter, of course... (isn't it obvious that I am a football fan?).

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 2:53:06 AM)

quote:

Currently watching the Royals lead the Orioles.... [:D]

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 3:06:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

Currently watching the Royals lead the Orioles.... [:D]

[X(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 3:09:02 AM)

quote:

Football, of course. Fewer games and fewer game spread between contenders and pretenders make each game critically important. Baseball is a marathon, football a sprint where every little step is meaningful.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 7:39:59 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

comte -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 12:30:29 PM)

Good afternoon folks! [:)]

and happy birthday Mike [sm=00000436.gif]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 12:52:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good afternoon folks! [:)]

and happy birthday Mike [sm=00000436.gif]

Thanks, Joe! How is Israel? [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 12:53:07 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 12:54:15 PM)

It's been a great day so far. I'm on my 3rd cup of coffee and it's not even 0800 yet, it was warm enough to drive to work with the top down and the U2 blasting, and I get to go and pick out a big new monitor to use with my laptop tonight. [8D]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 12:54:49 PM)

Pun of the Day:

I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx. (Too political? [:D] )

Omat -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 2:18:50 PM)

Happy Birthdy USS America [sm=character0272.gif]

Omat

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/17/2012 2:20:00 PM)

Thanks, Omat! [:)]

Page: <<   < prev  202 203 [204] 205 206   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI