RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 2:30:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

quote:

ORIGINAL: witpqs

quote:

And thus, Diablo III has been completed. Blizzard, you're forgiven.

Is it any good? (OK, OK, I know you haven't finished yet.)

Yes, I have. That's what "completed" means...

It's solid. Nothing pants-explodingly awesome, but very solid gameplay, spiced up with Blizzard's usual high standard of cutscenes. 75%.

3 of my buddies at work took the day off on Wednesday this week, and played as a group for 18 hours, starting Tuesday night. They finished it. [:D]

Took me 17 hours and 51 minutes, first half alone, second with a buddy.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 2:42:32 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

And now what?

Is there replayability (i.e. can you play it again and that it won't get same / bored)?

Leo "Apollo11"

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 3:03:45 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

It's solid. Nothing pants-explodingly awesome, but very solid gameplay, spiced up with Blizzard's usual high standard of cutscenes. 75%.

[X(] I thought you meant that Blizzard had completed it and released it!

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 3:11:20 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[X(] I thought you meant that Blizzard had completed it and released it!

[:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 4:15:37 PM)

I have no idea what you guys are talking about here. Blizzard? Steam? Blissful ignorance.[:)]

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 6:29:59 PM)

C'mon, schani... blizzards frequently stop the steam locomotives from coming through your neck of the woods in the winter...

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 7:58:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

And now what?

Is there replayability (i.e. can you play it again and that it won't get same / bored)?

Leo "Apollo11"

Not really. The story is the same, even if the monsters and the loot are randomly generated every time. I might try a different character class.

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 8:05:57 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

And now what?

Leo "Apollo11"

Not really. The story is the same, even if the monsters and the loot are randomly generated every time. I might try a different character class.

How is the copy protection - is it good like AE? Or is it "Keep the disc in the drive", or some stupid "secretly modify the system" scheme, or "validate on-line every time" or what?

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 8:50:20 PM)

You have to be online all the time, for every game you play, whether you're playing alone or with friends.

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 8:55:00 PM)

quote:

You have to be online all the time, for every game you play, whether you're playing alone or with friends.

[&:] That stinks. No connection = no game play.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 9:03:58 PM)

Yep.

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 9:15:23 PM)

++++++++++++Stop Press++++++++++++Stop Press++++++++++++++++++Stop Press+++++++++++++

USS Mike and CB (and anyone else who fancies it - yes, yes, I know, I'm flogging a dead horse)

Get yourselves over to the Australian Beauties thread. Its all goin' dannn!!

Have a look at the instructions on who to vote for next - no girl is safe! One of the 6-vote big hitters is going out of the competition - and it could be La Marceau [X(][X(] Also, at least two of Preston, Fisher and Coleman are going the same way!!! Could Wargame Forum Beauty Pageants get any more exciting than this?!?!?!?!?!?

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 9:16:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

++++++++++++Stop Press++++++++++++Stop Press++++++++++++++++++Stop Press+++++++++++++

USS Mike and CB (and anyone else who fancies it - yes, yes, I know, I'm flogging a dead horse)

Have a look at the instructions on who to vote for next - no girl is safe! One of the 6-vote big hitters is going out of the competition - and it could be La Marceau [X(][X(] Also, at least two of Preston, Fisher and Coleman are going the same way!!! Could Wargame Forum Beauty Pageants get any more exciting than this?!?!?!?!?!?

Every time you issue a new one of these and I go look all I see are lists of names. Any new pics? No?

warspite1 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 9:23:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

Every time you issue a new one of these and I go look all I see are lists of names. Any new pics? No?
Warspite1

The pics accompany each new round - I think pages 35 and 36 for the latest beauties. New pics will be posted once we get past the current play-offs and into the next round.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 9:29:21 PM)

Good evening chaps. I'm an airman without a squadron now. [:(] Just three short weeks to do nothing, except pack all our belongings and move my family to a new house I don't actually have yet [:@]

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 9:50:50 PM)

quote:

quote:

[&:] That stinks. No connection = no game play.

yup.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 10:30:46 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

C'mon, schani... blizzards frequently stop the steam locomotives from coming through your neck of the woods in the winter...

A weather game? I should have been a consultant.[:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 10:41:28 PM)

Parole tithe...

Off to enjoy a breezy, but 80F evening. Gonna grill some burgers, put away a couple of Heinekens and watch a movie (13 days) with the Mrs.

Hey Dixie: there's some lovely homes over here that could be made available for you in a very short period of time. Give 'em a look, mate.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/18/2012 11:06:51 PM)

Closing up shop. Good night and have a great weekend all.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 5:00:02 AM)

13 days: Good flick what. Reminds me that being the President sucks.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 9:32:05 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Parole tithe...

Off to enjoy a breezy, but 80F evening. Gonna grill some burgers, put away a couple of Heinekens and watch a movie (13 days) with the Mrs.

Hey Dixie: there's some lovely homes over here that could be made available for you in a very short period of time. Give 'em a look, mate.

Yeah, but you guys don't have the BOB Memorial Flight for him to play with!

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 12:31:08 PM)

quote:

quote:

Parole tithe...

Admittedly true. We likely have better walleye fishing here though.

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 1:59:28 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Parole tithe...

Probably a bit far for a daily commute mind you.

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 2:08:17 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Dixie

Good evening chaps. I'm an airman without a squadron now. [:(] Just three short weeks to do nothing, except pack all our belongings and move my family to a new house I don't actually have yet [:@]

being posted - fun for all the family!

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 3:50:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

quote:

being posted - fun for all the family!

Isn't that the truth! Oh well, as soon as I'm safely installed at my new location we'll be looking for our pad anyway.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 4:34:59 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Parole tithe...

Probably a bit far for a daily commute mind you.

Always with the negatives...[:(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 4:37:38 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: angelina

Well done to everyone, I had been working all week, but had already begun to earn 100-300 dollars a day, think for yourself, this is your life http://easywork.glworld.bz

Hi angelina. Welcome to THE THREAD!!! Good job on your post and best wishes on your continuing endeavors. [:)]

Usually, Warspite1 is our resident spambot welcome wagon, but he's pretty busy with the Australian Beauties semifinals and all over on the General Discussion. Currently in absentia, he would appreciate my welcoming you to this fine group.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 6:13:26 PM)

It's one thing to yell at spambots in General Discussion, but not on The Thread. We don't WANT them here.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/19/2012 7:24:11 PM)

Professional jealousy on Termie's part... [:'(]

Page: <<   < prev  205 206 [207] 208 209   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI