RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 6:05:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: oldman45

Last week it rained everyday and I was out working n it. Today beautiful sunny day and I am stuck here in the office. One of you must be close to Jacksonville, get over here and shoot me.[;)]

...shooting someone from jax usually doesn't require a weather related reason...[:D]

oldman45 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 6:08:54 PM)

Not feeling the love here K.E. Mart [:'(]

oldman45 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 6:09:39 PM)

Oh wait, if I do get put out of my misery then I won't care what your reason is.

Kwik E Mart -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 6:13:52 PM)

...my in-laws are in Jax...for me, visits there are like going to purgatory...hang in there...monday's only last 24 hours...

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 6:17:48 PM)

Friday it was 87F.[:)] Saturday rain and 51F.[sm=nono.gif] Sunday 71F.[8D] Mother Nature's mood swings. Today is looking good. And I'm getting out of the office for awhile to do some field measurements this afternoon.[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 6:52:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

Friday it was 87F.[:)] Saturday rain and 51F.[sm=nono.gif] Sunday 71F.[8D] Mother Nature's mood swings. Today is looking good. And I'm getting out of the office for awhile to do some field measurements this afternoon.[8D]

"Field measurements"? I like that. Like the distance from the edge of the lake to where your Lindy rig slip float is cast? That sort of measurement?

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 7:04:38 PM)

Jigging with a leech in 16'-4" of water; 6" from the bottom.[;)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 7:05:21 PM)

An old law office turned residence.[:'(]

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 8:00:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Fingers are crossed, but so far it hasn't been a bad Monday. [:)]

...got to work at 9...quickly realized i was supposed to be in a meeting at 8...[:@]

[image]http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/turbomammoth/files/2012/04/doh1.jpg[/image]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 8:03:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Kwik E Mart

quote:

Fingers are crossed, but so far it hasn't been a bad Monday. [:)]

...got to work at 9...quickly realized i was supposed to be in a meeting at 8...[:@]

We've all done it. I once pitched up for work at 1900 only to find out I was 24 hours late [:D] Luckily only one person noticed.

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/21/2012 8:11:39 PM)

I once missed a parade ("Divisions" in the RN) when I somehow failed to realise that the 9:15 train from Glasgow Queen Street to Helensburgh arrived after 9.

Treetop64 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 1:51:31 AM)

I want to kill whoever came up with the idea of leaf-blowers. Seriously.

Almost every afternoon all I hear is lot of WRRR - WRRR - WRRRRRRRRRR......!!, for hours and hours. Oh, and during the fall when there's actually leaves on the ground? Oh, my, God...

At least they should have mufflers on the damned things!

[sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif][sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif][sm=Christo_pull_hair.gif]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 7:54:03 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 10:17:12 AM)

Welp, that was certainly a horrible night's sleep...[:@]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 11:03:07 AM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 11:04:32 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

What was the cause?

I slept ok, just (almost) never long enough. I have no self discipline when it comes to going to bed at night, when I know I have to be up early. [sm=nono.gif]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 3:05:32 PM)

You are not alone on that one.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 4:13:21 PM)

quote:

quote:

What was the cause?

I slept ok, just (almost) never long enough. I have no self discipline when it comes to going to bed at night, when I know I have to be up early. [sm=nono.gif]

Seinfeld had a good bit on this from his show a while back. "Night Jerry always screws over morning Jerry." It's true here also. Except my name's not Jerry. [:'(]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 4:19:32 PM)

I've got Jimmy Buffett's Radio Margaritaville streaming on my phone while plugging away at work. "Duke's on Sunday" just came on. "Good times will set you free!" [8D]

Nikademus -> LOG! (5/22/2012 7:24:36 PM)

is it memorial day yet?

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 8:56:04 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Nikademus
is it memorial day yet?

Kinda sorta, updated your Guadalcanal and Terminus' Thousand-Mile War scenarios. Rocket's red glare and bomb's bursting in air, and all that stuff. And you pukes ain't looked at it and told me squat yet. So get the BBQ chiken outa yo mouf and do yo duty. Unless, of course, you wish to release and relinquish all your ownership over said scenarios, making them open to the rapine and pillaging of the utter Goths of the Babes team.[8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 9:07:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

is it memorial day yet?

Kinda sorta, updated your Guadalcanal and Terminus' Thousand-Mile War scenarios. Rocket's red glare and bomb's bursting in air, and all that stuff. And you pukes ain't looked at it and told me squat yet. So get the BBQ chiken outa yo mouf and do yo duty. Unless, of course, you wish to release and relinquish all your ownership over said scenarios, making them open to the rapine and pillaging of the utter Goths of the Babes team.[8D]

Goths? Here I had you guys pegged for Visigoths. Just when you think you know a little bit about someone...[&:]

Dixie -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 9:44:12 PM)

Looks like a trip back to the Flatlands is on the cards for myself and Josh this weekend, time to leave Mrs Dixie in peace to pack some stuff and for me to carry out a quick recce run over the new workplace. Also, that means no lie-in this weekend [:(]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/22/2012 10:31:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

quote:

is it memorial day yet?

You can do all the rapine and pillaging of Thousand-Mile War that you like, with my offical blessing.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/23/2012 8:55:35 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/23/2012 10:47:50 AM)

Welp, uninstalled Diablo III. It went from "I'll play this for a while yet" to "Nope, this is lame now" in literally one second.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/23/2012 10:48:23 AM)

Either way, Sunny Wednesday Tithe and -900...

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/23/2012 1:05:59 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/23/2012 2:18:46 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

Welp, uninstalled Diablo III. It went from "I'll play this for a while yet" to "Nope, this is lame now" in literally one second.

So it was not worth it... ahhh...

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (5/23/2012 3:24:00 PM)

Hi all,

It appears that one huge dot-com bubble is about to burst... I personally never liked it and never understood people spending hours with it...

Leo "Apollo11"

Page: <<   < prev  207 208 [209] 210 211   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI