RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 8:48:13 PM)

Yep. Only reason I know is because I get time and a half. That's Christmas paid for!

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:05:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

Yep. Only reason I know is because I get time and a half. That's Christmas paid for!

Well done, Simon! [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:05:27 PM)

Jeff, congrats to the Chiefs on the big win!  [:)]

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:06:41 PM)

Hi all.

Was taking a break and sitting down with Mom to see what's on the tube and what do ya know, Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker. The New York City Ballet and the Philadelphia Symphony. Had Beaudy in my lap and sat absolutely riveted. Turned the sound system up full blast and grabbed a box of Kleenex, 'cause I tend to get emotional for righteous things.

If it comes to your attention, please be kind.

Ciao. John

btw, Balanchine has it seriously wired right and tight. This man understands.

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:10:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

Jeff, congrats to the Chiefs on the big win!  [:)]

Thanks Mike. I do not have words for what just happened. I think Crennel just solidified his position for next year though..

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:12:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

I am always sick around the Christmas time for some reason...

Kyle Orton starts today in Romeo Crenell's first game as Head Coach... will be interesting to see how bad the Packers beat us...

I'm saying 45-10... [8|]

Good luck covering the spread there Jeff.

Here's to the boys of cow, men of moo and their victory over the hapless Bucs. Romo looked damn near perfect the first half...[&o]

We did it!... Looks like Brees torched your home state boys today, luckily your Cowboys won the other day......[X(]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:21:22 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: sprior

Yeah, work has been a female dog, 63 hours overtime since the beginning of of November. Time to slack off for a while me thinks.

Luckily, Cap'n Mandrake has your forces in tip top shape in your PBEM. Erm...[;)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 9:22:27 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

I am always sick around the Christmas time for some reason...

Kyle Orton starts today in Romeo Crenell's first game as Head Coach... will be interesting to see how bad the Packers beat us...

I'm saying 45-10... [8|]

Good luck covering the spread there Jeff.

Here's to the boys of cow, men of moo and their victory over the hapless Bucs. Romo looked damn near perfect the first half...[&o]

We did it!... Looks like Brees torched your home state boys today, luckily your Cowboys won the other day......[X(]

Wow! Impressive. Talk about an upset! Well done, Chefs. Well done.

Never thought I'd say this, but "Thanks, Redskins"! We needed that!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 10:16:13 PM)

Hi all,

Zsssssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 10:39:39 PM)

The human body, moving, gliding, pirouetting and, verily, flying through space, in perfect conformance and harmony with one of the most beautiful pieces of music ever written.

Going to see the Nutcracker ought to be on your short list. Did ya'll know that Tchaikovsky wrote to Nikolai Rubenstein, in the midst of composing the Nutcracker, saying he didn't think it was coming up to the standard of The Sleeping Beauty, and that he was a touch depressed that he could not evoke the nuss (soul) of Don Giovionani in the way he wanted.

There are some few things that are so fundamental that they never fail to move me. Tchaikovsky is one of those things. And when you combine Tchaikovsky with Balanchine, the sweeping beauty of the music and the dance makes me weep at the wonder of the heights that the human spirit is capable of.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 10:43:30 PM)

I appreciate your interests in ballet and some other fine arts, John. While I enjoy listening to a nice symphonic orchestra piece, ballet has never been my thing. Zero appeal. For form and grace of the human body, I'll take gymnastics, dance or martial arts.

Glad you enjoyed.

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/18/2011 11:51:25 PM)

Yeah. Right. Never mind.

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 1:22:30 AM)

Whoa, Rord Admirar sprior is here again!

Welcome back. Simon [:)]

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 1:45:12 AM)

Good night friends [>:]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 1:46:27 AM)

Good night, Per.  [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 4:02:55 AM)

The world is rid of one more maniac.  Kim Jong Il has died, as North Korean television states, "due to overwork after dedicating his life to the people."  [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 4:21:32 AM)

So, does this mean that Kim Jong Fat is taking over? Oughta be interesting...[8D]

witpqs -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 4:53:41 AM)

I think his sister will kill him and take over in a coup. Apparently, she is much more iron dictator material that he is.

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 8:31:41 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 8:32:17 AM)

Hi all,

quote:

The world is rid of one more maniac.  Kim Jong Il has died, as North Korean television states, "due to overwork after dedicating his life to the people."  [:D]

Oh... that's "Breaking News"... [X(]

Leo "Apollo11"

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 9:30:41 AM)

Good morning friends.

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 11:30:45 AM)

Morning guys. I ran my first turn in almost a year. Exciting stuff, especially since my opponent sent Force Z after my amphibs! [X(] Small entry in the AAR. More later tonight.

PaxMondo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 1:52:24 PM)

quote:

The world is a slightly more harmonious place ...

Olorin -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 2:28:19 PM)

Well, his father died too but remained head of state (eternal president). Someone said that N.Korea is a Necrocracy. [:)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 2:59:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning guys. I ran my first turn in almost a year. Exciting stuff, especially since my opponent sent Force Z after my amphibs! [X(] Small entry in the AAR. More later tonight.

I seem to remember you predicting that Force Z would retreat to Java. [;)]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 3:00:27 PM)

Good Monday morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 3:31:20 PM)

Good morning. We're suppose to get 5-7" of snow here tonight.. that usually translates to light rain, maybe .20" of snow...that is how accurate they are here.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 3:35:08 PM)

Jeff, I saw that it is supposed to get quite nasty to the SW of you!  Maybe you'll get just enough to last for a white Christmas.  [:)]

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 3:36:54 PM)

quote:

Jeff, I saw that it is supposed to get quite nasty to the SW of you!  Maybe you'll get just enough to last for a white Christmas.  [:)]

Hope so. My sister is the head librarian at a school in the SW corner of the state, and she said they called school yesterday for today.. haha

Nikademus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (12/19/2011 5:49:14 PM)

The only snow around here was learning about the Seahawks SNOWJOB on Chicago. hoo!

Page: <<   < prev  46 47 [48] 49 50   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI