RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 2:18:51 AM)

Happy New Year, Mike. I'm home with my two favorite ladies, my wife and daughter. My son is in California on a month long bicycling trip for school. Tough life.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 2:21:12 AM)

Same to you, Mike!

Our son will go to grab a bite with us, and we'll drag him away from the Xbox long enough for a family hug at midnight.  Then, my wife will crash to get up at 0530 for work tomorrow and I'll wait up for our niece to get home around 0100.  [:D]

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 2:24:37 AM)

We'll most likely do our typical snack the evening away and fall asleep on the couch. Someone will wake up at 0100 and we'll all drag our butts to bed. [:D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 2:56:41 AM)

Hey Mike(s),

Kids are in bed after watching Indiana Jones: Raiders of the Lost Ark for the first time. Good reviews.

Wife and I will pop some champers and play "Dominion". A very addictive card strategy game for those of you that haven't tried it. For two players too, so it's more feasible than "Settlers of Cataan".

Happy New Year, THREAD dudes. [&o]

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 3:49:02 AM)

Happy New Year. Just about time for me to take my place on the couch and fall asleep. Just finished making a list of the Allied ships that start in the SRA. The RN is trashed, but I haven't seen but glimpses of the Dutch or US navies. Hmmm....

Of the starting RN, the Repulse is hidden and the PoW is heading for safer waters with two torpedo holes in her side. All 4 CLs are sunk or will soon be. Of the 13 DDs, 6 are confirmed sunk, 1 possibly sunk, and 2 badly damaged or sunk. That leaves 4 remaining DDs. I've seen 2 and the last two started the war with 20 sys damage.

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 4:43:38 AM)

Happy new year gang.

Off to call it a night..and year I guess [:D]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 10:47:43 AM)

Hi all,

Good morning!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 10:48:35 AM)

Hi all,

Happy New Year! [:)]

[sm=00000436.gif]
[sm=party-smiley-012.gif]

[sm=character0272.gif]

Leo "Apollo11"

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 1:40:23 PM)

Happy New Year to all[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 1:57:05 PM)

Hmmm, You would think everyone stayed up late last night.[:D]

undercovergeek -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 1:58:27 PM)

Happy New Year all........

........could i ask a small question?

has there been some kind of horrific bus crash carrying a number of notable contributors to some secret WitP 2 meeting?

Not naming names but i would have expected the page count to be a tad higher for the Thread by now!

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 2:11:09 PM)

It is the holiday season afterall. Even threadsters have other things to do this time of year[:D][8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 4:05:30 PM)

Mike Solli is on line. Hi Mike.[:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 4:09:17 PM)

Right. Morning all. Welcome to 2012. Feels about the same as 2011. Got between 2-4" of the white stuff last night to mark the occasion.

Also, just noticed that the Tournament of Roses parade was being held on January SECOND. WTF is that all about? [:@]

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 4:11:16 PM)

Hi Bruce. Happy New Year! Which end of the continent are you hanging your hat in today?

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 4:18:15 PM)

East. It will be 79 here today[8D]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 4:19:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

Right. Morning all. Welcome to 2012. Feels about the same as 2011. Got between 2-4" of the white stuff last night to mark the occasion.

Also, just noticed that the Tournament of Roses parade was being held on January SECOND. WTF is that all about? [:@]

The almighty dollar is what it is all about.......

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 5:25:59 PM)

Happy New Year - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 5:27:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

quote:

How true. I set my alarm to get up in time to watch the Winter Classic, and it's also moved to tomorrow. [8|]

sprior -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 6:53:49 PM)

Happy New Year boys and girls!

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 7:20:04 PM)

Hi all,

Although I promised myself that I will not eat much I was (again) stuffed last night and then same story today at lunch with in-laws... <SIGH>

Leo "Apollo11"

JWE -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/1/2012 9:28:52 PM)

Stuffed myself too. Watching the tube on some wierd 100-7 channel and got the NY Philharmonic live, doing Bernstein and Gershwin. There was this young French pianist, Jean-Yves Thibaudet that made me weep. It was so very good and Thibaudet was so very excellent that one should search this out and make it a part of their musical repertoire.

There will be a DVD of of the NY Philharmonic doing Bernstein and Ravel soon after the concert at Avery Fisher Hall on 4th Jan., 2012. if you love Revel, as I do, This will one of your best audio/visuals ever.

Ciao. John

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 12:34:40 AM)

HI all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: JWE

Stuffed myself too. Watching the tube on some wierd 100-7 channel and got the NY Philharmonic live, doing Bernstein and Gershwin. There was this young French pianist, Jean-Yves Thibaudet that made me weep. It was so very good and Thibaudet was so very excellent that one should search this out and make it a part of their musical repertoire.

There will be a DVD of of the NY Philharmonic doing Bernstein and Ravel soon after the concert at Avery Fisher Hall on 4th Jan., 2012. if you love Revel, as I do, This will one of your best audio/visuals ever.

Ciao. John

For us in Europe there is traditional Vienna New Year concert on January 1st at 11 AM - it is shown on TV every New year for as long as I remember...

Leo "Apollo11"

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 3:31:47 AM)

The Christmas tree is finally undecorated and all of the lights are off and wrapped up.  The rest of the decorations will be packed up tomorrow and the tree hauled out, after the rain has cleared out.  

Grollub -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 10:26:18 AM)

Good morning friends.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 12:05:23 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 12:26:29 PM)

Hi all,

Good day!

Leo "Apollo11"

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 12:30:13 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

The Christmas tree is finally undecorated and all of the lights are off and wrapped up.  The rest of the decorations will be packed up tomorrow and the tree hauled out, after the rain has cleared out.  

We here do it on next Suday on Epiphany (i.e. "Magi" = "Three Kings") Catholic holiday...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_%28feast%29

Leo "Apollo11"

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 2:10:21 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

quote:

I was wrong. Evidently, the organizers of the Rose parade said they will never hold a Rose parade on a Sunday. Interesting.

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/2/2012 2:11:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: USS America

We here do it on next Suday on Epiphany (i.e. "Magi" = "Three Kings") Catholic holiday...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epiphany_%28feast%29

Leo "Apollo11"

Ours comes down today.

Page: <<   < prev  61 62 [63] 64 65   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI