RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 6:40:17 PM)

New Page!

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 6:43:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

Mike... that is a nice looking place with your name over Tennessee on it... what'd ya win/do!!??

BTW.. no AE Iion on your work desktop..[:-]

I am a GIS analyst for Rutherford County, I work with Public Safety Agencies to provide data and maps for any situation they encounter or need further information on. I keep the AE Icon hidden, deeply, so know one knows it is there... It is work, after all. [:-]

Send me $20.00 and I won't rat you out.[:D]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 6:50:55 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

quote:

Mike... that is a nice looking place with your name over Tennessee on it... what'd ya win/do!!??

BTW.. no AE Iion on your work desktop..[:-]

I am a GIS analyst for Rutherford County, I work with Public Safety Agencies to provide data and maps for any situation they encounter or need further information on. I keep the AE Icon hidden, deeply, so know one knows it is there... It is work, after all. [:-]

Send me $20.00 and I won't rat you out.[:D]

I work for IT, so you would just end up sending me the $. Let's just save the postage and call it even! [:'(]

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 9:08:08 PM)

Other pic was blurry due to the lens on my cell phone having too many of my fingerprints on it...

Here are some better images of my desk.

[image]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/nashvillen/IMG_20120127_144433.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z446/nashvillen/IMG_20120127_144422.jpg[/image]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 9:12:12 PM)

Not unlike my desk. You have more screen though. Except for a Emily, a betty, a kate, a helldiver, a Hellcat and Mk V Panther. I keep threatening to take out one the project managers Batmobile.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 9:12:54 PM)

Oh, and your desk is more organized.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 9:14:35 PM)

Just noticed. What's with the drugs? Are you rating a 9.6 on the stress level scale?

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 9:25:17 PM)

Neuroapathy in my neck, side effect of neck dissection to remove thyroid cancer. Two different drugs I have to take at lunch to keep the angry nerves from giving me a migraine. The other big bottle is Calcium, another side effect from the cancer surgery, the need to take calcium the rest of my life. Easier to keep what I have to take during the day at work instead of packing it each day, or for that matter, remembering to pack it each day!

Future upgrades are a shelf below the train picture with the KB in 1/700 with full strike packages ready to go.

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 9:25:56 PM)

Also, the flags are planted in sand from Iwo Jima.

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 10:50:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

Good morning. Hope everyone is starting off, or ending the day, on the right foot.

So far, so good, Jeff-san. What's shakin' in the lower plains today?

We're busier than usual for a Friday...a lot of grain moving out in the country for me for the next two or three months. BIG fertilizer season till April... so we're busy in the Wichita area, and Port of Catoosa OK area...

This weekend looks to be relaxed though...keeping my fingers crossed. All I have to do is paint the spare bedroom...pretty simple... a beer and my ipod.

How about in the Land of 9713 Lakes.

Gave blood at our college blood drive and lived to tell about it.

I don't mind blood and guts-I'm a pathologist for goodness sake. Smells, infectious debris, goo, knives, scalpels, saws, needles? Meh.

Someone running a 14 ga. needle into my arm and collecting my blood? The last 3 times I've done this, I've nearly passed out. Some specific neurologic feedback mechanism about having my veins punctured. Pretty shocky for a while, but all better now. Done my bit for King and country. Stiff upper lip what what, eh?

Hamburgers and Hendrick's gin martinis to help my 'recovery'. [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 11:07:40 PM)

quote:

Neuroapathy in my neck, side effect of neck dissection to remove thyroid cancer. Two different drugs I have to take at lunch to keep the angry nerves from giving me a migraine. The other big bottle is Calcium, another side effect from the cancer surgery, the need to take calcium the rest of my life. Easier to keep what I have to take during the day at work instead of packing it each day, or for that matter, remembering to pack it each day!

Future upgrades are a shelf below the train picture with the KB in 1/700 with full strike packages ready to go.

I could give a pint of my blood to take of the migraines. Because you know the saying. No brains, no...

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 11:10:42 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Good morning. Hope everyone is starting off, or ending the day, on the right foot.

So far, so good, Jeff-san. What's shakin' in the lower plains today?

We're busier than usual for a Friday...a lot of grain moving out in the country for me for the next two or three months. BIG fertilizer season till April... so we're busy in the Wichita area, and Port of Catoosa OK area...

This weekend looks to be relaxed though...keeping my fingers crossed. All I have to do is paint the spare bedroom...pretty simple... a beer and my ipod.

How about in the Land of 9713 Lakes.

Gave blood at our college blood drive and lived to tell about it.

I don't mind blood and guts-I'm a pathologist for goodness sake. Smells, infectious debris, goo, knives, scalpels, saws, needles? Meh.

Someone running a 14 ga. needle into my arm and collecting my blood? The last 3 times I've done this, I've nearly passed out. Some specific neurologic feedback mechanism about having my veins punctured. Pretty shocky for a while, but all better now. Done my bit for King and country. Stiff upper lip what what, eh?

Hamburgers and Hendrick's gin martinis to help my 'recovery'. [:D]

I'm moving toward the 5 gallon club. Many years ago I needed someones blood. Now I return the favor.

Nash,
Where did you get the sand? Access to Iwo is very limited.

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:11:54 AM)

Good Friday evening - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:12:31 AM)

Thunderstorms this morning and then almost 70F this afternoon.  Drove home with the top down in January.  [8D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:36:03 AM)

Howdy fellers.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:38:58 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Chose to skip church due to sore throat tithe

The good lord would object to your hallelujahs being slightly quieter than usual? [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:39:53 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Aces8

Good Morning guys [:)] Patriots are in the Bowl [8D]

[image]local://upfiles/31228/E17543D6FADA4159AA084C8821B50262.jpg[/image]

Thats a cup, dude. [8|]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:42:02 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: vettim89

quote:

I wonder if that game will be on NBCSP. Hold up a sign with the letters 'AE' and wave.[;)]

Mybe I can get the fans in my section to start the "Let's go A E" Chant.[:D]

Sorry, Tim, but I can't help you out there. We've been having a run of Avian Encephalomyelitis here-I don't want to encourage the problem. [:-]

Is that when birds have a speech impediment? [:'(]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:43:11 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

I'm getting better thanks Leo, but my Doc wont let me play my AE pbem games, and I think that might be the thing that kills me.

Good to see you buddy.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:44:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hi all,

quote:

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

quote:

ORIGINAL: Apollo11

Hello Des!

How are you?

Are you at home yet or still with relatives?

I'm getting better thanks Leo, but my Doc wont let me play my AE pbem games, and I think that might be the thing that kills me. He said Googled AE, and found it be the most complex game available. But I am allowed to play WitE against the AI, so that is something I suppose.

I finally sorted-out my G-mail account, and Google reset the password for me. But some SOB had really had fun in there, deleted all my archives, and tried to access my Paypal account. So I had to sort out a new passwords there, then also for my Complex and Total war forums.

We moved into my Sister's house, as She and Her Family are based in Sydney and work in Aussie permanently. Her house here was empty, is very modern with full wheelchair access, and very light with lots of windows and skylights. While our house was modern, it was split-level,so I was restricted to the kitchen,dining and living room part of the house only.

Good news Des - thanks for info! [:)]

BTW, Gary made some changes recently to WitE AI - I am testing it right now and it will soon be publicly available... it is much much more challenging now (and if you give 110% to AI and keep 100% for you it can be nice play)!

Leo "Apollo11"

Maybe if the price ever drops to like $35.....[8|]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:45:02 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

<goes by on pogo stick>

Jeff Dunham's next puppet....

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:46:07 AM)

quote:

Homeward bound tithe...

Hey Jeff: I made up for buying a March 620 call of Google before they announced earnings. I debated long and hard before deciding NOT to buy Apple before they announced. I feel safe in my newfound security. I'm going to go and see how they reported now, probably down on bad news...

ETA: D'OH! [:D]

Bdee...bdeee....bdeee...what? [&:]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:46:27 AM)

quote:

Using calls and puts are an excellent tool either in addition to stocks or stand alone... you control a large chunk of money for a small sum.. they should be everyones friend [8D]

I remember a seminar I went to when they were telling the audience how you could make MILLIONS by selling short calls... little did they tell them that is the quickest way to losing your entire investment PLUS additional money. I was so mad...but I am sure a handful of people went home, tried it, and got their ass handed to them..and now will never use options again...rather sad.

Please refer to the post above.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:47:13 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

SEALs been let out to play again...

Yep...nice shootin' Tex...[8D]

Flawlessly executed hostage rescue, looks like. Although I can't quite stop snickering whenever I hear the name of the country they flew out to.

Djibouti... TeeHee... Djibouti...

Wasn't there a Music Man musical number about that country? [;)]

I think it was an R&B song....

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:48:04 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Flawlessly executed hostage rescue, looks like.

Yep. And if a dozen or so baddies happen to get greased along the way, so much the better.

It's extra newsworthy in this country because of the nationality of one of the two rescuees, obviously...

So the population of Denmark was in single digits at the time?

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:49:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

I like Nebraska (I'll miss it when I move shortly) ,Florida,Virginia,Washington,Maine,Winchester England and even Agana Guam. I've pretty much liked everywhere I've lived, and expect to say the same thing about West Virginia. [:D]

If any more proof was needed that you're weird. [:D]

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:50:47 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

Graduated from High School there

You graduated from High School in Dijbouti? [:D]

OK, very funny, you got me... Fixed... All Hail Chickenboy! [&o][&o]

....and his Avian Ekha....Echiii....Achooo.....hmmm....

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:51:35 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

quote:

quote:

Kansas is Heaven on Earth [&o][&o]

Hmmm...interesting. You must be agnostic, then. For if you believe that Kansas = heaven on Earth, you must not have seen any of the real nice states. [:'(]

ETA: C'mon, Jeff-I'm just yankin' your chain, Kansas.[;)]

ETA II: Perhaps if your comparatives are Oklahoma and New Jersey, you may have a point.

There is a reason I live in Tennessee now and not Oklahoma! Canoerebel knows what I mean.

Are you saying that you're not a Cherokee or that your anscestors slipped away from the forced migration?

Correct on both counts, I am about 2/5 Scottish, 2/5 German, and 1/5 a mixture of a lot.

4/5 drunk and rowdy and 1/5 confused....gotcha.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:52:57 AM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

quote:

quote:

Kansas is Heaven on Earth [&o][&o]

Hmmm...interesting. You must be agnostic, then. For if you believe that Kansas = heaven on Earth, you must not have seen any of the real nice states. [:'(]

ETA: C'mon, Jeff-I'm just yankin' your chain, Kansas.[;)]

ETA II: Perhaps if your comparatives are Oklahoma and New Jersey, you may have a point.

There is a reason I live in Tennessee now and not Oklahoma! Canoerebel knows what I mean.

Are you saying that you're not a Cherokee or that your anscestors slipped away from the forced migration?

Correct on both counts, I am about 2/5 Scottish, 2/5 German, and 1/5 a mixture of a lot.

2/5 Johnny Walker Scotch? And 1/5 Brandy or more scotch?[;)]

2/5 Schnapps.

Onime No Kyo -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/28/2012 12:53:41 AM)

quote:

We are two of a kind,
Violent, unsound of mind,
You're the Yin to my Yang,
Can't you see?

No

Page: <<   < prev  95 96 [97] 98 99   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI