RE: THE THREAD!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition >> The War Room

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 12:22:55 PM)

Good morning - Tithe. [&o][&o][&o]

USSAmerica -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 12:23:18 PM)

New page, and I'm out the door to work.  [8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 1:22:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning guys. Yesterday, I tentatively accepted a position as a contractor supporting the military. I'm going to be wearing civvies to work for the first time in 10 years!. I also heard that there may be another offer out there. Wow, been looking for over a year and then 2 in a week?! [X(] The first one doesn't pay a lot but has lots of upward mobility. We'll see about the second one (if it really happens).

Off to my camo job....

A military contractor, Mike? You gonna be some Blackwater trigger puller? [:D]

Seriously-good news! Well done!

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 2:26:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

ORIGINAL: nashvillen

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: jeffk3510

Kansas is Heaven on Earth [&o][&o]

Hmmm...interesting. You must be agnostic, then. For if you believe that Kansas = heaven on Earth, you must not have seen any of the real nice states. [:'(]

ETA: C'mon, Jeff-I'm just yankin' your chain, Kansas.[;)]

ETA II: Perhaps if your comparatives are Oklahoma and New Jersey, you may have a point.

There is a reason I live in Tennessee now and not Oklahoma! Canoerebel knows what I mean.

My kryptonite? A southern Belle with a lilting Tennessee accent. Oh my! It just sounds so right...

There are some fine looking women here in Tennessee. Part of what makes going to a train show so nice, the scenery.

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 4:04:33 PM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

quote:

quote:

quote:

Hmmm...interesting. You must be agnostic, then. For if you believe that Kansas = heaven on Earth, you must not have seen any of the real nice states. [:'(]

ETA II: Perhaps if your comparatives are Oklahoma and New Jersey, you may have a point.

There is a reason I live in Tennessee now and not Oklahoma! Canoerebel knows what I mean.

Are you saying that you're not a Cherokee or that your anscestors slipped away from the forced migration?

Correct on both counts, I am about 2/5 Scottish, 2/5 German, and 1/5 a mixture of a lot.

2/5 Johnny Walker Scotch? And 1/5 Brandy or more scotch?[;)]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 6:15:48 PM)

It is getting kinda slow around here of late.
Priorities here folks..
Possibly more people need to get laid-off, fired, break up or divorced. Retire or Quit.[:D]

Admiral Mitscher -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 6:47:45 PM)

Hello THE THREAD.... Go team six [sm=00000106.gif], and Oklahoma all the way [sm=character0272.gif]!

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 7:10:32 PM)

quote:

quote:

I either smile or laugh at your every post... may we accompany each other with a beer and fishing pole someday... here here! [sm=00000436.gif]

Maybe even teach me karate... or as I say... Kah Rah Tay

thegreatwent -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 7:28:14 PM)

I just know Kansas is where the storms go once they leave Denver[:)]

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:07:41 PM)

And go to pick up little girls and ditto dogs.

Terminus -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:08:22 PM)

We are two of a kind,
Violent, unsound of mind,
You're the Yin to my Yang,
Can't you see?

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:12:32 PM)

I remember those lyrics well. We played that song at my wedding for our first dance. [;)]

DivePac88 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:16:55 PM)

Morning tithe... Hope everyone is having a good day, because I am. [:'(]

About States you live in; I think people are always going to support where they live, if they are happy there.

SuluSea -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:23:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DivePac88

About States you live in; I think people are always going to support where they live, if they are happy there.

Nice looking new signature Des!!

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:31:16 PM)

quote:

Glad to hear it, my main man. How's your health?

nashvillen -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 8:58:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Admiral Mitscher

Hello THE THREAD.... Go team six [sm=00000106.gif], and Oklahoma all the way [sm=character0272.gif]!

+100 on Team Six. I've been to Woodward, I was from Ringwood at one time. Class of 1982 from the High School there, all 24 of us...

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 9:08:49 PM)

quote:

quote:

+100 on Team Six. I've been to Woodward, I was from Ringwood at one time. Class of 1982 from the High School there, all 24 of us...

Oh, so your a young whipper snapper. Class of `77, Grand Forks Central Redskins.
Anyway here's to all us flatlanders.[sm=00000436.gif]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 9:26:25 PM)

Hi all,

Good evening!

Leo "Apollo11"

jeffk3510 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 9:38:48 PM)

quote:

quote:

Woodward does have a fun golfcourse. I will give you guys that.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 10:15:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Schanilec

quote:

quote:

Oh, so your a young whipper snapper. Class of `77, Grand Forks Central Redskins.

Years ago my sister and her best friend came to visit and we were talking about the family living in Oklahoma. I mentioned that I could never move there as I hate the flatlands (I love mountains). My sister started to laugh and I asked what was so funny. Her friend replied "My name is Bente Flatland"... [sm=00000007.gif]

DivePac88 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:11:16 PM)

Where we live in Wanaka, which is up in the Southern Alps. We have mountains of various sizes, on all four sides of us. But I must admit that when I go down-country, especially on to the Canterbury Plains, I feel like I have a bare arse. [:D]

Schanilec -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:12:57 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Years ago my sister and her best friend came to visit and we were talking about the family living in Oklahoma. I mentioned that I could never move there as I hate the flatlands (I love mountains). My sister started to laugh and I asked what was so funny. Her friend replied "My name is Bente Flatland"... [sm=00000007.gif]

[:D][:D]

Well good night off to the store. I need wild rice, cream of mushroom soup, some cooking wine, a jar dried beef and other stuff. I have some pheasants thawing.
Then next week some goose breasts wrapped in bacon after brining and then marinating in italian dressing. And after that maybe some elk.
The next few weeks are looking good vittles wise. [:)]

Chickenboy -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:16:44 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

[:D][:D]

Well good night off to the store. I need wild rice, cream of mushroom soup, some cooking wine, a jar dried beef and other stuff. I have some pheasants thawing.
Then next week some goose breasts wrapped in bacon after brining and then marinating in italian dressing. And after that maybe some elk.
The next few weeks are looking good vittles wise. [:)]

The pheasant / wild rice / cream of mushroom soup and a crock pot is one of my favorites. Haven't tried the goose breast recipe, but-since it's wrapped in bacon-it's gotta be nummy. [8D]

DivePac88 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:17:29 PM)

quote:

The health is real good today, thank you there Andre.

Plus my support person from the Cancer Sociality is visiting later today, and She brings me taste pastries (yummy, yum). [sm=happy0065.gif]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:21:37 PM)

Hi all,

quote:

quote:

The health is real good today, thank you there Andre.

Plus my support person from the Cancer Sociality is visiting later today, and She brings me taste pastries (yummy, yum). [sm=happy0065.gif]

Good news Des! [:)]

Leo "Apollo11"

thegreatwent -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:21:39 PM)

Schanilec your menu sounds appetizing and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter[:)]

Last night I finished up a Pork recipe involving cubed pork tenderloin, dried prunes, carrot, chicken stock, garlic, brandy and thyme. Finished with some heavy cream, more brandy and some parsley. Rich but delicious.

We may need to exchange ideas.

bradfordkay -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:25:17 PM)

quote:

Where we live in Wanaka, which is up in the Southern Alps. We have mountains of various sizes, on all four sides of us. But I must admit that when I go down-country, especially on to the Canterbury Plains, I feel like I have a bare arse. [:D]

I have long wanted to at least visit your country, if not move there. Nearly everything I have seen shows a beautiful countryside. I'm beginning to despair of ever having the moolah to even visit... [:(]

Apollo11 -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/26/2012 11:35:32 PM)

Hi all,

Zssssssss time... [>:][>:][>:]

Leo "Apollo11"

Mike Solli -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 12:10:26 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: Mike Solli

Morning guys. Yesterday, I tentatively accepted a position as a contractor supporting the military. I'm going to be wearing civvies to work for the first time in 10 years!. I also heard that there may be another offer out there. Wow, been looking for over a year and then 2 in a week?! [X(] The first one doesn't pay a lot but has lots of upward mobility. We'll see about the second one (if it really happens).

Off to my camo job....

A military contractor, Mike? You gonna be some Blackwater trigger puller? [:D]

Seriously-good news! Well done!

Naw, no fun like that. I'll support the Blackwater trigger pullers. [:D]

BrucePowers -> RE: THE THREAD!!! (1/27/2012 2:53:22 AM)

Tithe!

Page: <<   < prev  93 94 [95] 96 97   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI