RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/10/2012 10:34:06 PM)

HA HA. Prince Charles doing the weather...did a good job, has a sense of humour and curses.

Please wait for the commercial, the Prince starts after about 10 seconds.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/05/10/prince-charles-fills-in-as-tv-weatherman?videoId=234786703&videoChannel=1

shunwick -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/10/2012 10:50:51 PM)

[&o][&o][&o]

Best wishes,
Steve

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/10/2012 10:51:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

HA HA. Prince Charles doing the weather...did a good job, has a sense of humour and curses.

Please wait for the commercial, the Prince starts after about 10 seconds.

http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/05/10/prince-charles-fills-in-as-tv-weatherman?videoId=234786703&videoChannel=1
Warspite1

Good job your highness - however the duchess should not give up her day job....

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/10/2012 10:57:35 PM)

quote:

Warspite666

Good job your highness - however the duchess should not give up her day job...

Lord is that ever true.

I loved when Charles said "who the hell wrote this script...".

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/11/2012 2:27:35 AM)

quote:

I must confess that I have not watched it. It is two hours long and I do not have that long attention span for a 'documentary' on youtube. I watched about 5 minutes on different parts of it. Do you watch all of them that you post? Anyway. It seems that I was wrong and no one notice and react to this one.

Yes I watch everything Ive posted in their entirety. Maybe not in one session but I always catch up. Some of the items Ive posted, I have already seen before and just decided to put them up. Isnt youtube miraculous! [:D]

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:01:15 PM)

Oh damn - I missed Coronation Street [X(]

nate25 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:04:33 PM)

Watched "Bloody Sunday" - about the 1 Para shootings in Londonderry in '72 - disturbing.

The "Troubles" is something I'm going to research more now. Don't know a whole lot about them.

Orm -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:04:49 PM)

Coronation street? Isn't that one of the shows where you can miss an episode and watch the next one and discover that you missed nothing at all of the story line?

Orm -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:05:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nate25

Watched "Bloody Sunday" - about the 1 Para shootings in Londonderry in '72 - disturbing.

The "Troubles" is something I'm going to research more now. Don't know a whole lot about them.

Troubles?

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:06:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Orm

Coronation street? Isn't that one of the shows where you can miss an episode and watch the next one and discover that you missed nothing at all of the story line?

Close. It is one of those shows where you miss an episode and if you never watch another you discover you missed nothing at all of the story line. Close Orm, close.

nate25 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:06:46 PM)

The conflict in N. Ireland.

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:08:34 PM)

quote:

Warspite1

natester me old mate - you know there are some subjects that should not be discussed because they bring out every troll and troublemaker? Well I strongly suspect "The Troubles" is one of them. Your call, but I wouldn't.

nate25 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/14/2012 10:12:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: warspite1

quote:

Warspite1

natester me old mate - you know there are some subjects that should not be discussed because they bring out every troll and troublemaker? Well I strongly suspect "The Troubles" is one of them. Your call, but I wouldn't.

Oh.

I thought they were mostly over? In any case, let's not make waves.

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/17/2012 10:55:17 PM)

Here is a video of the average Matrix fan impatient for MWiF release:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-zaJA0wTl8

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/18/2012 7:44:22 PM)

Just in case you missed out My Lord Parusski;

MISS BIKINI LUXE SPRING SUMMER 2008 - MILANO FASHION WEEK 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1SVPjXkB8I

[:'(]

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/18/2012 7:54:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

Just in case you missed out My Lord Parusski;

MISS BIKINI LUXE SPRING SUMMER 2008 - MILANO FASHION WEEK 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1SVPjXkB8I

Thanks SLAAKER. Maybe you could find video's or pictures with women who are a little darker. See, I am a really white guy, but my wife is quite black. Find me women with a REALLY great tan. Don't misunderstand, I love ALL women, but...

Chickenboy -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/18/2012 10:39:06 PM)

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Good thinking, warspite1.

nate25: Have you thought instead about catching up on reading about the battle to liberate the Islas Malvinas? Some good reading and discussions recently about that.

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/18/2012 11:08:52 PM)

quote:

Thanks SLAAKER. Maybe you could find video's or pictures with women who are a little darker. See, I am a really white guy, but my wife is quite black. Find me women with a REALLY great tan. Don't misunderstand, I love ALL women, but...

Youre a married man seeking the fantasy of "other people"? Wont Mrs parusski pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you for such treachery?
[image]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2011/05/jillian-michaels-adoption.jpg[/image]

parusski -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/18/2012 11:11:07 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: SLAAKMAN

quote:

Youre a married man seeking the fantasy of "other people"? Wont Mrs parusski pull a Lorena Bobbitt on you for such treachery?
[image]http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/media/2011/05/jillian-michaels-adoption.jpg[/image]

Mrs. WHO? I did not type that.

wodin -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 1:27:14 AM)

quote:

I humbly suggest 50 Deadmen Walking. A fine movie about the IRA.

Titanwarrior89 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 1:40:22 AM)

American Grafiti[:D]

jwarrenw13 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 2:06:22 AM)

NBA playoffs, Boston at Philadelphia. Game four.

nate25 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 2:22:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chickenboy

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

nate25: Have you thought instead about catching up on reading about the battle to liberate the Islas Malvinas? Some good reading and discussions recently about that.

Thanks, but I believe the Falkland Islanders want to remain British. I believe they have a right to that self-determination despite Argentinian claims. I believe I know all I need to know there. But thanks anyway! [8D]

Chickenboy -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 4:44:53 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Thanks, but I believe the Falkland Islanders want to remain British. I believe they have a right to that self-determination despite Argentinian claims. I believe I know all I need to know there. But thanks anyway! [8D]

Oh, all right. Don't play into my Warspite1 baiting ploy, see if I care...[sm=sad-1361.gif]

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 5:20:51 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

Oh, all right. Don't play into my Warspite1 baiting ploy, see if I care...[sm=sad-1361.gif]
Warspite1

Yeah, and you would have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for that pesky nate

[image]local://upfiles/28156/AA18C0F8B1D04463A69195DA457664B3.jpg[/image]

Chickenboy -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 5:42:50 PM)

I must say, warspite1, you're making progress! Hanging out with Daphne (to the right of you in the picture)? Nicely done!

nate25 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/19/2012 6:07:02 PM)

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

Warspite1

I suspected as much. "That one may smile, and smile, and be a villain. . . "

Gotta get up earlier than that, Minnsoda. [:D]

warspite1 -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/20/2012 7:36:04 PM)

Sitting down to spend a quality evening with my girls, watching Disney's Tangled [:)]

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/20/2012 8:18:50 PM)

A bitter lesson for my Lord parusski;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x2uzLqry46o

SLAAKMAN -> RE: What program/film/documentary are you watching now? (5/21/2012 3:14:21 AM)

Terrific race the Romans...terrific!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EI7p2p1QJI

Page: <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI