O.K. So I like this game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Decisive Campaigns Series >> Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

Missouri_Rebel -> O.K. So I like this game (9/21/2012 2:25:47 AM)

Great game that I was unsure whether I would actually take the time to learn how to play. Now I am curious about Warsaw to Paris. I see that it was updated lately to incorporate many aspects of Case Blue. What I am wondering is if it is now identical to CB and if not, what are the main differences?

Thanks in advance.

mo reb

stone10 -> RE: O.K. So I like this game (9/21/2012 3:37:08 AM)

The main difference is that generals work differently. In Warsaw to Paris, generals get hand card base on a random percentage. In DCCB, generals need command point to play card. The card that generals can get is different also.

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: O.K. So I like this game (9/22/2012 6:19:42 PM)

So the interface and functions are the same? I think I will take a better look. I should have purchased it when they ran the sale. Maybe I'll wait for the Christmas sale and see if it is offered then.
Any other differences?

Thanks
mo reb

Keunert -> RE: O.K. So I like this game (9/22/2012 6:43:25 PM)

DC1 has a simpler mechanic. There are no replacements and a lot less reinforcements. cards are more of the strategic kind, no minor allies, no okw orders...
but the strategic cards are great and the french campaign has it's own rule set with dyle points that force you to stick with the historical plan. and there is a slight campaign feeling: the performance of one scenario gives you some advantages or disadvantages in the next game.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI